Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Love in Unexpected Places

Fred's Mistake

by RekoM 1 review

Fred's done something wrong...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Fred, George, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Ron - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-26 - Updated: 2006-11-26 - 884 words

1Funny
Thanks again for reading, although I didn't get very many reads or reviews for my last chapter...But thanks for all those who did read! There are two more of my BEST friends in this chappie, I just love my friends so much! Well enough with my babbling. On with the story!

Disclaimer: I do NOT own the Harry Potter series!

********************************** George was standing outside the Great Hall with that beautiful girl for about an hour, until Mrs. McGonagall told them that they should head back to their common rooms, because it was almost 7:00, time to clear the halls. George walked away sulkily, he looked back at her and she smiled at him. She too had to leave.



"I'll talk to you tomorrow!" She called after him.



"Okay" He yelled back.



George walked back to the common room with the rest of them; Harry was looking at George, and the wide, bright smile he had spread across his face. It seemed as though, no one has seen him this happy. Ginny, Ron were looking quite surprised, they never knew that George even had an eye for girls, they always thought that the only thing that George, and Fred for that matter...thought about... was their Joke shop that Harry helped them start. They just couldn't wrap their heads around the fact that George was with a girl, but not only with her... He was flirting with her.



"Who was that, George?" Ginny asked grinning mischievously



"Oh, well... she was just a girl." George said nervously.



"Deandra Starlight." Said Fred knowingly, "She has a twin."



"Oh! I've heard of her." Hermione said quickly, "She's in the library quite a bit, she's a smart girl. A little weird though."



"Yea, but she's such a sweetheart!" George mistakenly blurted out.



"I think someone's got a crush." Said Ron happily... "That's okay George, but you have to tell her. I confessed mine." Ron said brightly as he smiled at Hermione.



Hermione grabbed Ron's hand and Ron put his arm around her shoulder. Fred and George looked at them, their mouths gaping open. They started at them for a moment.



"What?? You two? Together?" Fred said, stuttering.



"What, when? Where!?" George continued.



"Oh never mind about that." Hermione said smiling, and gently kissing Ron on the cheek.



The group decided to go out for a walk. So once they got outside and they were walking across the school grounds, Fred paused, He was looking towards the lake. Everyone followed his glance, and they saw him staring at a beautiful girl standing with a bunch of what looked like her friends. She wasn't tall, but she wasn't short either, she had nice blond hair, with brown underneath. Her athletic body just made him melt; he was urging to put his arm around her tiny waist. He wanted to entangle his fingers with hers.



"Hey! Who's that?" Said Ginny excitedly.



"That's Deandra's Twin sister... They're fraternal twins." George said, smiling when he said Deandra's name.



"Well Fred, you have to talk to her, stop sitting there and gawking at her...that's what I did." Harry paused and smiled at Ginny "Well, I tried to..." He finished, chuckling.



"Well maybe I should, shouldn't I?" Fred said quickly as he walked towards the lakeside where she was standing.



Coincidentally, all of her friends started to head off to the common room, well so they said. Fred confidently strode up to her, and he smiled.



"Hey, you're Keyrra right?" Fred asked smiling.



"Naw, that's not me, you got the wrong girl!" They young girl that Fred thought to be Keyrra said sarcastically.



"Oh, well then I guess I'll be going now..." Fred said nervously.



"Of course I'm Keyrra!" She yelled, and then started laughing. "I can't believe you actually thought I was the wrong girl!" She said through her laughter.



Fred joined in on the laughter; except he wasn't really laughing he was pretending so he didn't look like an idiot. Once the laughter subsided Fred told her that he needed to get back to the Common Room because he needed to study. (It was the first thing that came to his head. He just didn't want to make any more of a fool of himself as he already had.)



Fred started to walk away, he looked back at Keyrra, and since he wasn't looking at where he was going, all of a sudden he landed flat on his face because he tripped on a root. Fred's face turned a violent shade of red. He looked back at Keyrra, then ran off.



Once Fred got back to the group, he his friends about what happened with Keyrra. He explained to them that it didn't go so well, but he wasn't just going to give up. He had to continue to try.



They all decided to go back to the common room before dinner, so they could warm up by the fire and drink some hot coco.
**********************************


So...what's going to happen next? Find out in Chappie 5! And thanks again for reading everyone!! I appreciate it lots!! And thank you Luna Lovegood (she wrote "A little Friends and Fun on my account!) And Keep, for giving me your characters! I would really like it if you gave me some constructive critisim and R+R, thanks!
Sign up to rate and review this story