Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Love in Unexpected Places

The Unexpected : Part Two

by RekoM 0 reviews

Hermione and Ron are found together, While Harry and Ginny are moving closer still.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Fred, George, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Ron - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-26 - Updated: 2006-11-26 - 1043 words

1Original
Here it is, the answer to what they find...I can't say much more... so read and find out!! Hehehe. Oh yea! I forgot to add... things from the fifth book might come in!
Jessi_Girl9 asked me to put in BIG fancy words for Hermione's Flashback, "Because Big words are sexy!" (She asked me to add that hehehe)

Disclaimer: I do not own The Harry Potter Series!
******************
They walked into the Common Room to find Ron and Hermione on the couch. Hermione was sitting on Ron's lap, reading a book. Hermione was laughing and smiling about what seemed like nothing. Ron was laughing along. Maybe Harry and Ginny missed something? Hermione leaned in closer to Ron, and they sat there laughing there noses almost touching. Ginny looked at Harry and then smiled.

"I don't think you two are close enough!" Ginny says smartly, and then bursts out laughing herself.

Harry joined in on the laughing. Ron and Hermione looked at them, then at each other. They both turned a dark scarlet.

"Since when were you guys a couple?" Ginny asked smiling brightly.

"Yea, Ron spill! ...or you Hermione." Harry said happily.

"Erm, ummmm, ahh....well....we....I....erm." Ron stuttered until Hermione cut him off.

"Well its not what it seems...he was helping me study...and..." Hermione continued, to cover up what Ron was trying to say.

"I think that you guys were keeping things from me!" Harry said laughing as he cut Hermione off.

"So?? How long have you guys been keeping this from him?" Ginny said curiously.

"Well it couldn't have been that long, because Ron was just telling me yesterday how much he liked you Hermione." Harry said grinning. "You two look good together. Why didn't this happen a long time ago." Harry said.

Harry was thinking about how he now knows about Ron and Hermione, so shouldn't they know about him and Ginny...Well he didn't know if him and Ginny were together...but it was worth a try. So Harry extended his arm out towards Ginny, and put his hand around her small waist. He pulled her in closer, and she put her arm around his shoulders.

"Awwwwwww!" Hermione exclaimed. "That's soo cute! I never knew you two were a couple!" She continued. "Now when did this happen, Harry?" Hermione said, as she chuckled

"Well, it just happened today, at the quidditch pitch... that's why you never heard about it...In fact, Ron... I was just coming to tell you." Harry explained.
"So that's why you wanted Ginny to come to watch you play quidditch?" Hermione guessed. "But Fred and George ruined your plan." Hermione finished, and then giggled.

"Well they didn't totally ruin it... It still worked out okay." Harry said brightly. "They just...well, Made it a little...Harder, you could say." Harry chuckled.

"Yup...they definitely didn't ruin it." Ginny added, as she looked up to her new boyfriend, and smiled.

"So... are you going to tell us how you guys hooked up?" Ginny asked curiously, getting kind of annoyed with all the stalling.

~Beginning of Hermione's Flash back ~

I was sitting in the Library reading over "Hogwarts: A History" For the fourth time this year. I put the book down so I could contemplate on if I should tell him or not, but if I did, and he didn't feel the same way, how much he would laugh at me...or maybe he would think I was an idiot, and I could never get a guy...But then I looked at the Library entrance, and there he was. That red-headed boy I melt over, every time I look at him I just fall apart. He was coming closer; he was about a meter away, he's sitting down beside me! What am I going to do? What am I going to say?
"Hi!" he said... As though he couldn't tell I was nervous.
"Hi," I replied.
"I have something to tell you, Hermione..." He said slowly, His smile that he was wearing faded away.
"I'm listening." I said quietly.
"Well, I wanted to let you know about my true feelings for you." Ron muttered, he was staring at his feet.
"Really?" I said curiously, "you hate me right?" I asked sadly.
"Erm..well no.... It's really the total opposite." Ron stuttered. "I'm trying to say...Hermione, I love you."
"Oh Ron!" I said loudly "I've been hiding this, 'cause, well.... I didn't think you felt the same way about me, but...well.... I love you too, Ron!"
Once we confessed our love for each other we headed off for lunch, then I noticed that you guys weren't there. Ron and I finished off lunch then headed back to the common room, and we were really bored, so I grabbed my book- Hogwarts: A History. Then Ron took it from me, so I fought him for it... and I guess we ended up on top of each other.

~End of Hermione's Flash back~

"And, well that's how it happened." Hermione said with an effervescent smile, grabbing a hold of Ron's hand.

"Well, Harry, you have some explaining to do as well." Ron demanded.

Harry just laughed, and told Hermione and Ron about what happened today with him and Ginny, and how he wanted to go and let Ginny watch him play quidditch, and how Fred and George didn't get the point across and had to mess it all up.

They all started laughing for no apparent reason, and then once they all go hungry, they decided to go and have dinner. They headed down to the Great Hall to eat. They saw Fred and George, and began to have a long conversation about the incidence at the quidditch pitch. After dinner when they were all headed back to the common room, Harry pointed out to everyone that George was flirtatiously talking to a pretty bright blue eyed girl with long flowing blond hair. Harry could smell her beautiful fragrance of vanilla.
******************
Who was that girl? (it was based on one of my BEST friends....a.k.a Luna Lovegood. She wrote a story on my account! Check it out!) Where does George know her from?
Find out in the next chapter! Please R+R!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story