Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's Not A Fashion Statement

The Meeting and then the Domino Effect

by gerardlover17 0 reviews

i meet frank

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2006-11-27 - Updated: 2006-11-27 - 547 words

0Unrated
My P.O.V.

When Janna and I made it back to the convention center, I was worried that I wouldn't find the portfolio. After ten minutes of looking Janna suddenly whispered in my ear, "Gay people like your fashions." With confusion all over my face I turn to her and ask, "What?" Janna gets hyper and starts to dance a bit and then pointing behind her says, "He gay. He like your fashion. Sooooo..." She says this point out each word for emphasis, "Gay people like your fashion! And now the 'Jimmy Neutron" dance!"(A.N. This is the chicken dance....You Know THE CHICKEN DANCE) While Janna was dancing I looked over her shoulder to find out who she was talking about and saw Frank Iero looking at my design. I screamed!!!!

Frank's P.O.V.

Gerard looked at me for a minute then said, "Yeah She would be a good intern." I was about to answer when i heard a scream. Gerard and i looked up to see something you didn't see eveyday. Two girls were in the room. i watched as one fainted and the other who had been dancing, for whatever reason, stopped and started chanting "get Your ass up!, Get your ass up!" this being puctured by her laughing. Gerard Being the concerned person he is ran over to see if her could help the girl on the floor. i decide to help as well. just as i was getting over to them the girl wakes up and see's gerard sitting over her. i hear her say "oh my ever loving god" and wathced as she once again hit the floor, rather hard. Her friend leans over her and starts to repeated poke her and shout "Shannon...Shannon!" into her ear. Shannon Finally being revive hits the girl saying "damn Janna" Janna Smile and says "oh Did i wake you up??" " i think you Brought Elvis To life." "oh!! The King has entered the building. Thank you Thank you Very much. and Now...The Elvis dance." i watch in amazment asw Janna starts to dance...yet again.

My P.O.V.

As i get over the urge to faint again, i notice Gerard Way is staring at me. i start to fidget and finally say, "UMMMMMMM......hi?" "hi!" "ummmm...Can you......" "what??" "Let me up" "oh sure" but as her started to get up his hand slipped on a wet part of the floor and he falls on top of me. janna, seeing this, Freaks out and yells, "OOOOOOOOOOOOO... They're doin the horizontal monkey dance." gerard apologizes and starts to get up again, but i say "really, i don't mind." "what??" i explain, "well, I...." I trailed off but janna Got in Gerards face and says, "she's loved ya since she met ya" Gerard smiles down at me and was about to say something when Frank asked, "Is this your portfolio??" i look up and nod. He says "well i want you to intern for Skeleton Crew." Freaking out i jump up and hug Frank And yell "of Course." Frank seems to be considering something when gerard suddenly says, "Do you two wanna come on tour with us?" me and Janna give each other a long look and then yell, "DUH!!!!"
Sign up to rate and review this story