Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's Not A Fashion Statement

The normal, the crazies, the blondes, the gay's and those we refuse to name ( the leaders).

by gerardlover17 3 reviews

I hook up with gerard, mikey meets Janna, and the rest of the band hooks up with my friends, who are sooooo crazy it's scary. God help me....then we all go on tour w/ the band.....wait is that such...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-11-29 - Updated: 2006-11-29 - 661 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3

(A.N. All Character's in this story, except for members of MCR, are depicted as they actually are in real life. Yes, pity me. [Janna: "HEY!!!!!.......Thanks!]


"Chucky Cheeses, Chucky Cheeses, Chucky Cheeses....YEAH! Chucky Cheeses, Chucky Cheeses, Chucky Cheeses....YEAH! Chucky Cheeses, Chucky Cheeses, Chucky Cheeses....YEAH!"

I watched as Gerard put a hand on Janna's shoulder to get her attention. "Ummmm....why are you chanting Chucky Cheeses??"
"Chucky Cheeses! Food! Celebration!"
Suddenly Mikey, Ray and Bob walk in. Mikey, hearing Janna, yells "Chucky Cheeses, Chucky Cheeses, Chucky Cheeses....YEAH! Chucky Cheeses, Chucky Cheeses, Chucky Cheeses....YEAH! Chucky Cheeses, Chucky Cheeses, Chucky Cheeses....YEAH!"
Just then Janna decides to join in with, "Chucky Cheeses, Chucky Cheeses, Chucky Cheeses....YEAH! Chucky Cheeses, Chucky Cheeses, Chucky Cheeses....YEAH! Chucky Cheeses, Chucky Cheeses, Chucky Cheeses....YEAH!"

At the end of "The Chant", they look at each other and yell "SOUL MATE!!!!!"
me and Gerard look at each other and at the same time say, "He's your brother" "She's your friend."
We both start laughing, but Bob asked "what are we celebrating??"
"my new intern and Gerard having a Crwush" Frank replied in a teasing baby voice.
I look at gerard but he's lookin at the floor blushing until he looks at frank and gives him the finger.
Frank shakes his head and says, "sorry Gee. Been there Done that"
Eyes wide i look from frank to gerard and yell "OMG!!"
Frank smiles and askes "did that shock you"
"no i was just thinking how incredibly hott that would be"
Gerard starts to laugh and finally says "let's go to McDonald's. I'm starving"
Mikey and Janna look at each other and cry "but we want Chucky Cheeses. You know Where Kids can be Kids."
We all turn to Janna and Mikey and yell, "But your not kids"
Shaking his head bob says "well let's go."
So we all pile into the tour bus and head to McDonalds.
(A.N. "The Chant" is real...Janna is doin it at this moment)
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

20 Minutes later in Gerards P.O.V.

Sitting in the booth next to Shannon I can't help but be thankful that she lost her portfolio. i'm so glad i met her. I listen to her laugh as she watches Janna And Mikey have a mock wrestling match with their Happy meal toys...the only thing wrong with that is the toys are cars. But they soon get bored and run to the play area. Suddenly Shannon Jumps up and yells, "Scarlet, Cody, Brittany!!!" I watch as she runs over to the three people and give the girls enthusiastic hugs and I feel a little jealous as she gives the boy a just as enthusiastic hug. Until he spoke that is and i realized then that he was gay. i lean over to frank and whisper "their's someone for you." Frank turns And looks at the boy and immediately goes to flirt with him. I watch as bob and ray go to the girls and start to flirt. They all come back to the table and it isn't long before everyone is hooked up. Ray and Scarlet are perfect for each other, they both act like blondes, Bob and brittany are both down to earth, Janna and mikey are crazy, Frank and Cody...well i don't need to explain them and me and Shannon...it feels like we've known each other forever. We don't want to part at the end of dinner so we invite cody Brittany and Scarlet to come on tour with us. they accept of course. As We get on the bus Janna yells, "We got a crowded bus. Pointing at bob And brittany she dubs them "the normals" Ray and Scarlet become "the Blondes" Mikey and herself are "the Crazies" Frank and Cody "The Gays" And when she gets to Me and Shannon she says "you two are the leaders so you are the ones we refuse to mention.
Sign up to rate and review this story