Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Saint Lily

A New Band

by I_Mean_This 1 review

A new band to join the tour...but who?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-11-27 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 357 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lily woke up to knocking.
She had been laying awake in bed, thinking about life...who she was...who she had been.
The knock sounded rather persistent, and she walked to across the soft, newly vacuumed hotel carpet to her door. She peered through the eyehole to see matt, her manager, Adam, will and Ryan standing outside. She opened her door and they filed in.
"Good morning." matt said with a smile, taking a seat in one of the numerous cheap chairs that adorned the hotel.
They probably bought them in bulk, lily thought.
The boys sat on her unmade bed.
"Good morning" lily mumbled, hair bent, pushed and frazzled from a long nights sleep.
"Whoa lily, I had forgotten what you look like without makeup..."Will said, a look of feigned disgust on his face.
Adam hit him across the face with a pillow.
Lily smiled sleepily, eyes adjusting to the morning sun coming in tiny streaks through the curtains...the room was illuminated in a soft, yellow glow,
"And to what do I owe this visit?" she yawned, taking a seat next to Ryan on her bed.
Matt leaned forward, "Well, I wanted you guys all together to talk about your upcoming schedule."
Everyone nodded simultaneously.
"Right," Matt began,"well, next month you have trl, and pretty soon you have fuse, and a live benefit concer-"
"Wait a second,trl? mtv?" lily asked.
"To promote the new cd...the new video...you know, ususal stuff. And oh, lily, I think Steven wants to have a one on one interview with you." matt added, counting off on his fingers.
"Yeah,I bet he does." Adam said, chewing on his lip ring.
"Ew, Adam, gross" Lily winced, eyes closed.
It was as if everyone was fatigued, tired and reluctant to sit there for much longer.
"We're out of here in 4 hours." Matt said, stretching.
Before he opened the door, he paused,
"Oh yeah, and guys, the new band will be here on Thursday, so be nice." Matt concluded, shutting the door behind him.
"I heard the lead singer is a dick" Will said, picking at a hangnail.
Sign up to rate and review this story