Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Saint Lily

Sex on the Beach

by I_Mean_This 2 reviews

A party goes different then expected

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-11-27 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 451 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Hey lily! come here, You've GOT to try this!" frank said in a bubbly voice, glass in hand, " I don't know what it is, but its awesome...what's it called Quinn?"
"uh...sex on the beach?" Quinn answered, preoccupied with his own drink.
Lily, already a bit buzzed, put down her own red plastic cup of beer on the bar, and took frank's pink drink from his hand.
He continued to talk about how amazing it was as she took a sip. Her eyes widened,
"This is sooo good....what the hell is in this?" she asked, looking down at the pink mixture.
Frank took the glass back, "I don't know man, but its fucking GOOD!" he exclaimed, tilting his head back in a sweeping motion and draining the glass.
"Hey charlotte!" he cried, smacking the counter, "Give me another."
The bartender batted her eyelashes and smiled, quickly concocting frank's drink with a wink and a smile.
"On the house, Chicago girl" frank said with a grin, " I gotcha back, remember that," he said, suddenly another drink in his hand.
Lily gave him a drunken peck on the cheek and in one quick movement tilted her head back and drained her glass in three steady gulps.
She breathed in and stumbled over to ray and bob, who were crowded around a beer bong. Upon seeing her, Bob picked her up in a bear hug, crunching her ribs. His blonde faux hawk looked wet with sweat, and he talked about Chicago,
"You're like my sister...from...Chicago. You want some?" Bob offered her the tube.
Lily politely declined, scanning the room for her comrades.
Will was talking with Bert about something, and looked rather happy about it. Gerard was sitting next to Bert, engaged in the conversation with will as well,
"Man," Will began, looking down into his beer bottle, "Why do you guys call me butterball? I mean, is it because..like....I'm...." he stared blankly at the bottle in his hand and paused for a moment before speaking, "Bert, did you drink my beer?" he asked, smiling a bit hazy.
"No, honey, I didn't" Bert said, scooting closer to will and taking his beer bottle out of his hand.
Gerard began talking to a girl next to him. She had short blonde hair....a cute smile....and she was touching him. He took a swig from the beer can in his hand and smiled. The fire felt like it was burning her throat...it was burning her face, her body..she hadn't felt this way since she....
She turned around to ray and bob, who were standing by a keg. She walked over to them and pointed to it,
"Up".
Sign up to rate and review this story