Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Take it a Day At a Time

This is Just The Prologue

by trophywives 3 reviews

instead of me telling you, just click the link and read for yourself, eh?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-11-25 - Updated: 2006-11-26 - 356 words

0Unrated
:-\ okay, not sure i'm doing this right, seeing as this is my first story. but remember... reviews are your friends, people!!! leave some and i will continue my story, don't and neither will i. :] enjoy, and please tell me what you really think!


I knew from the moment he first looked at me that I was his new challenge. His warm chocolate eyes had lingered for a moment, then lit up. I was immediately aware that I was his new prize, and he would do anything to win me over. I was far out of reach but within sight, and he knew it.

Of course he was desirable, anyone could tell that with just one look. Of course any sensible girl would die to be with him, he was your reasonable boyfriend and then some. I guess that just proves how unsensible I am.

To be perfectly and brutally honest, I have nothing against this kid whatsoever. To be honest, he's very sweet, very kind and very, very... erm, physically fit, if you know what I mean. I think the only thing I really dislike in this picture is the idea of falling in love, whatever that's supposed to be. To be honest, I have no idea what I want right now, I only know what I don't want.

Maybe I was making the wrong choice when I decided to not let him have me, I'll never know. All I do know is that in that one moment, when his eyes lit up looking at me, I put up a barricade inside of myself and refused to let him inside. All my memories of what had been happening lately rushed back to me in that one single second, and I felt myself retracting farther and farther inside myself until I was just a turtle hiding in its shell. Everything I had tried to block out for so long same rushing back in an instant: Mike pulling down my dress and tearing my underwear off, holding my legs open and forcing himself inside of me. My screams, his laughter, my searing pain.

And then he looked away.
Sign up to rate and review this story