Categories > Cartoons > Avatar: The Last Airbender

If At First

by Lyzz 3 reviews

Sokka is quite persistent. [post-war Sokka/Suki]

Category: Avatar: The Last Airbender - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Sokka, Other - Published: 2006-11-28 - Updated: 2006-11-28 - 219 words - Complete

0Unrated
"But I-"

"No."

"What about-"

"/No/."

"How about if I-"

"Sokka, I said no."

Sokka sighed. "I don't get it. What's wrong with coming to live with me in the South Pole?"

Suki rolled her eyes and pointed a fan at him. He was interrupting her training. /Again/. "I've told you a hundred times. I have duties to attend to here, in Kyoshi. I'm needed to train future warriors, just in case there's another war."

"But it's so peaceful now! I honestly don't think there's going to be any wars for a while." Sokka pouted.

"You never know what's going to happen. It's best to always be prepared. Besides," she said, turning her head to hide a blush, "it's so cold there."

Sokka laughed. "Is that what this is about? Trust me, you get used to the cold. And," he added, sneaking up behind her and wrapping arms around her waist, leaning in to whisper in her ear, "you'll have me to keep you warm."

"Sokka!" Suki spun around and whapped her boyfriend with her fan, face hot and flushed beneath the make-up. She stormed off, leaving him on the floor.

Sokka sat up, rubbed the bump that was forming, and smiled. Suki had only hit him once, a definite sign that she was warming up to the idea.
Sign up to rate and review this story