Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Thank You For the Venom

And, being the sentimental person I am, I hugged him.

by aznfoblover 0 reviews

Mikey and Mel have known each other forever. Can one day change what they think of each other? And will it change to something more?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-11-28 - Updated: 2006-11-29 - 351 words

0Unrated
~~~~~

Mel's POV

"I knew that you'd come around in the end," I whispered into his shoulder as he hugged me after talking to me for the first time. I was a little surprised that it took him this long to break down and finally talk to me. And I was also surprised at how safe I felt in his arms.

"Mikey? Come on man-" came Frank's voice. He looked at the two of us hugging in the kitchen with wide eyes. There was a long pause.

"Frank? Umm..." Mikey started. His grip on me relaxed and we slowly stepped just a little farther apart, out of my safe place in that embrace.

"What's going on in here?" came Gee's voice. He looked from me to Mikey slowly, as if trying to figure out why we were still so close. Ray and Bob came in and started staring at us too. I was feeling just a little uncomfortable with all of the stares.

"Well-" I started.

"You see-" Mikey said at the exact same time. We looked at each other.

"Hey wait what's going on? Why's Mikey suddenly talking in front of you?" Frank said.

"Listen OK? I talked to her today and we're friends now, nothing special," Mikey said angrily.

"And, being the sentimental person that I am, I hugged him," I said, looking down at my cool shoes. I felt kind of guilty that I wasn't telling my best friend, Gerard, what I was feeling, but I didn't want him to tell his brother.

"OK, well let me break this awkward silence," Ray said. "Mikey, practice. Now. You two can bond later." Mikey looked at me one last time and walked out slowly. Gerard lagged behind.

"Tell me about it later. I need details, woman!" he whispered. I stifled a giggle. He could be so girly at times.

"Whatever you want, Gee," I said. As soon as they were all gone, I looked down at my purple Converse again. "What am I going to do?" I whispered to myself. I thought about Mikey and how different everything would be now.

~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story