Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sing Until Your Lungs Give Out

He hugged me and swung me around in circles.

by aznfoblover 0 reviews

Mikey's girlfriend is going on Warped Tour. With the boys from Fall Out Boy, not My Chemical Romance. Things are going to get interesting.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2006-11-29 - Updated: 2006-11-30 - 494 words

0Unrated
=====
Chapter 2
=====

Becca's POV

The next day we were at the first stop. The first thing I did was run off the bus to find My Chemical Romance. I found them outside a bus I could only assume was theirs.

"Mikey!" I called out. I hadn't seen him in a month, and I was excited to see all of them again. He turned around and looked at me in surprise.

"Oh, Becca! I missed you so much!" Mikey said as he hugged me and swung me around in circles. I giggled, and he kissed me. He finally put me down and I went around and gave hugs to all the guys. We exchanged "I missed you!"s and "This is gonna be so fun!"s. Mikey and I finally got to be alone and the first thing he did was hold me and kiss me again.

"I could get used to this," I said, leaning my head on his chest. He laughed and we sat down at one of the picnic tables nearby.

"How are things on the Fall Out Boy bus?" he asked.

"Awful. Pete hates me. He doesn't even look at me without getting mad. And I woke up from a nap yesterday to hear them all fighting. Even Andy! He never fights! I'm supposed to talk to him today. Patrick's orders. He doesn't know about us yet," I said, looking down at my hands as I said the last part. Mikey tilted my chin up.

"You wanna know what I think?" I nodded. "I think that you should be totally honest with him. Maybe it'll help him to adjust to you again, and you two can be friends."

"I like the sound of that," I said, smiling. We kissed again.

"Now go and talk to him. We can meet up later and hang out and watch some sets and stuff," Mikey said. I nodded and got up. I walked back to the Fall Out Boy bus.

"Hey there, Becca," Patrick said as soon as I walked on.

"Hey," I said back. I got some cereal and started eating.

"Where'd you come from?"

"I just saw Mikey and the guys. He told me to talk to Pete, so I'm going to right after I finish my food," I said.

"OK. Just remember to be nice to him. He's a little fragile right now. We kind of didn't tell him about you coming until a few days ago, and he was mad. I don't even know why. He's been angry this whole time."

"Well that explains some. I'll remember. Is he up yet?"

"Yeah. He's in his bunk, writing or doing something on his laptop."

"OK, I'm going in. Wish me luck!" I said, needing all the luck I could get.

"Good luck."

I walked to Pete's bunk and took a deep breath. "OK, here it goes," I whispered to myself. I knocked on the wall beside Pete's bunk's curtain, and held my breath.
~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story