Categories > Anime/Manga > Matantei Loki Ragnarok > Sex and the Heavenly City

Default Chapter

by hojo 0 reviews

Frustrated love goddesses, crossdressing thunder gods, just another day in Asgard.

Category: Matantei Loki Ragnarok - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2005-05-05 - Updated: 2005-05-06 - 479 words

0Unrated
Deep in the shopping district of Tokyo, five women sit in a coffee bar. You would not think much of them at first glance. Clustered around one side of the table are three sisters, the Norns who guard fate and the World Tree. Leaning coldly back, sipping iced chai, is Hel, goddess of the underworld. The only one likely to catch your attention is the tall blonde. Her beauty is legendary, as is her name: Freya, goddess of beauty and romance. Also legendary at the moment, is the volume of her voice.

"By Odin, you would not believe the skeevy dwarf guys I slept with! Ew! And talk about midgits..." Freya leaned forward, holding her thumb and index fingers no more than an inch and a half apart. "No good at all; so much for dwarves being good with their hands. I had to moan for hours and they barely got me wet. And ew, so hairy! I'm lucky they didn't chafe!"

"Is that, er..." Skuld, the youngest Norn, tried to keep from grimacing, "that level of detail really necessary?"

Freya laughed and threw her arm back, nearly knocking over the young man carrying an order past the table. "Of course it's necessary! How else would you understand how truly disgusting it was?"

"But," ventured Verthandi, the middle sister, "why sleep with them at all, then?"

"Oh, I really wanted this necklace they'd made." She idly fingered the thick, golden necklace laying on her collarbone.

Hel set her cup on the table quietly. "Everything is about sex."

"Of course it is, sweetie," Freya grinned at her. "When your Daddy and I get married, I'll tell you all about being a lady."

Hel just stared at her for a moment. "What now, the Parent Trap? Isn't one parody bad enough?" Without another word, she stood and walked out of the story.

Shrugging, Freya turned back to the Norns. "Frigid thing. So anyway, the skeevy dwarves actually remind me of this disgusting giant who wanted to marry me this one time, so we dressed Thor up..." Freya stopped and smiled, looking around the coffee shop. She caught the arm of the young busboy as he passed by.

"Aah, Narugami-kun, I was just reminiscing about this one time you helped me out."

"I always help people who need justice!" Grinning, Narugami stopped to pose. Unfortunately, he forgot about the dishes he was carrying and dropped them to the floor. One shout from his manager and Narugami was glum, thinking about having to find yet another part-time job.

"I know what'll cheer you up, Narugami-kun! Come with me!" Freya lept to her feet and was already dragging Narugami out of the cafe as he answered her, "No lace this time!"

Meanwhile, the Norns looked at each other and sighed. Urd pulled out her wallet. "Looks like they left us with the bill again."
Sign up to rate and review this story