Categories > Anime/Manga > Matantei Loki Ragnarok > Sex and the Heavenly City

Never Met a Girl Like You Before

by hojo 0 reviews

More flashbacks, more Norse deities in dresses.

Category: Matantei Loki Ragnarok - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2005-05-05 - Updated: 2005-05-06 - 902 words

0Unrated
Yamino hurried between the kitchen and dining room, bringing a second course for Loki and his guest.

"Hey, Four-eyes, is that more food? I'm starving!" Narugami reached out with his chopsticks and was already swallowing by the time Yamino set the bowl down in front of him. Across the table, young Loki ate at a more relaxed pace. However frustrating Narugami might be, it was still quite a coup to have one of the gods Odin had sent to torment him -- Odin's own son, nonetheless! -- consider him an ally.

Hey, when you're stuck being ten years old, you have to get your laughs where you can.

"So Freya made you wear what to the club?" Loki asked, still trying to understand the story the thunder god was telling him.

Narugami swallowed before answering. "This little black miniskirt and a sweater with a furred collar. It was really itchy. And gogo boots. I have no idea where she got those in my size." Between sentences, he continued to finish his rice and dug without pause into a second bowl Yamino set before him.

Loki shook his head. "And then?"

"Well, I was dancing with this pretty cute guy, and the next thing I know, the bouncer's asking me if I know this little girl, and Reiya's standing there with him, and he's telling me what a horrible big sister I am."

"Poor Reiya. You took her home?" Loki asked with just a hint of concern.

"Of course!" Narugami was offended that he stopped eating while he spoke. "I would never allow a poor child to suffer like that!" Then he returned to shovelling the rice down his throat, while Loki sipped his tea.

After a minute, Narugami looked at him with a grin. "Hey, Loki, remember the last time I went to a party all dressed up...?"

Somewhere is Asgard, a long time ago...

"You want me to what?" Thor demanded of the giggling goddess in front of him. "I am Thor! I do not wear lovely dresses!"

"Oh, please, Thor? It's just a little favor," Freya cajoled, leaning against him.

"It's also a little dress." he replied, holding the dress away from him as if it might crawl up his arm and attach itself to him when he wasn't looking.

The goddess just pouted cutely. "But you looked so good in that wedding gown, when you went to all that trouble just for me. Please, Thor, this is just another tiny favor compared to that. You won't have to kiss any giants this time."

Thor sighed. "Just this once."

A few minutes later, Freya and her, ah, handmaiden made their entrance at Odin's hall. The mead had been flowing fast and heavy for nearly an hour now. Most of Valhalla's dead heroes were spilling alcohol on each other and getting into fistfights, often at the same time. A few goddesses were interspersed among them, refilling glasses and serving meat. At the head of the great hall, Odin and a number of other gods were seated at a raised table. They were also drinking quite a bit.

Freya caught sight of her prey at the table and dragged Thor after her. "Loki!" she called.

The god of trickery turned and started to say something. Then he caught sight of the young lady accompanying Freya and flashed his trademark smile at her. "Good evening, Freya. Who's this?"

"One of my new handmaidens..."

Across the table, a very drunk Freyr was sitting on his favorite boar, Gullinbursti, trying to coax it into charging the brawling heroes below. "Ah, I'll be right back," she excused herself. "Freyr! FREYR! How many times have I told you not to..." her voice trailed off as she disappeared into the crowd.

Thor slowly turned his gaze back to Loki, who was still smiling at him. "Um, hi!" he said, making his voice squeak in an attempt to sound womanly.

Loki stepped forward smoothly to wrap his arm around Thor's waist. Thor blushed, which Loki seemed to interpret as an encouragement.

"Don't be scared, my lady," Loki admonished. Thor tried to squeak out a response, but Loki was just moving closer and the thunder god was begining to panic. He was not known for thinking on his feet. Possible responses flowed through his brain like molasses.

'I could smash his skull in with Mjolnir. But it's not his fault, really. I could do it anyway. He probably deserves it.' Enjoying the thought of smashing Loki with his hammer, Thor's face relaxed into a smile. Taking this as a good sign, Loki moved closer. Just as Thor was about to summon Mjolnir, Loki leaned in to kiss him.

Pulled out of his daydream in a rude awakening, Thor screamed and tore Freya's dress from his body. Loki blinked, then smirked. "You looked better with the dress on, Thor."

"Well... well... you're a bad kisser!"

The entire hall was brought to dead silence, a feat that was said to be impossible before the destruction of Asgard at ragnarok. Everyone was staring at Loki and the naked, enraged Thor.

There was a giggle from somewhere in the far end of the hall.

Thor screamed and lunged for Loki, smashing his hammer down. Loki had moved just in time and was sprinting for the exit. Thor followed, yelling insults in every language known to the gods and some he was making up on the spot.
Sign up to rate and review this story