Categories > Anime/Manga > Matantei Loki Ragnarok > Sex and the Heavenly City

Revenge is a Dish Best Served with Lots of Mead

by hojo 0 reviews

Dead heroes wrestling in the nude gets so boring after a while.

Category: Matantei Loki Ragnarok - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2005-05-05 - Updated: 2005-05-06 - 392 words

0Unrated
"Well, that was amusing," Loki thought to himself. "Embarassing Thor always makes for an exciting evening. Dead heroes wrestling in the nude gets so boring after a while."

Strolling through an empty wing of Odin's palace, Loki considered ways to top himself, and hopefully erase the image of himself hitting on Thor from his mind's eye. To be taken in by such a ruse... was his giants' blood starting to show?

And what business did Thor have getting mad at him? The thunder god was the one wearing the dress, after all. Loki didn't remember Thor particularly enjoying it the first time he'd crossdressed, though that had been a wedding dress, and more likely to be uncomfortable. How would Thor like it if he discovered the girl he'd been hitting on was a man?

Now there was an idea...

"I make a much prettier girl anyway," Loki said quietly, smiling.

It was a week before he bothered to return to Odin's halls, and he did so without his usual fanfare. Neither his wife nor his usual girlfriend accompanied him. Loki had done an admirable job of turning himself into a woman with long hair the color of flames and mysterious eyes the color of emeralds. He wore a dress designed to accentuate his... ample busom. In short, he was a knockout. He knew it, and he would make sure Thor knew it as well.

As he entered the hall, Loki spotted Thor at the head table, talking to his father and downing a tankard of mead. Thor looked pretty drunk already. This wouldn't even be a challenge. Loki smirked.

He sauntered up to the table, swinging his hips from side to side, and sat down next to Thor.

"Hey, big boy."

Thor took a quick look around, and Loki imagined he was looking to make sure his wife Sif's golden hair was not in evidence. "Hi."

"You here all by yourself tonight?"

Again, Thor's eyes scanned the hall before replying. "Yeah."

Inhibitions, Loki noted, are unpleasant things. Best to remove them. "I've heard you can drink more than anyone else in Asgard."

Finally, the thunder god smiled. "Oh, yes. At drinking and smashing the heads of giants, I'm really the best there is."

"I bet a big, strong god like you could drink all the mead in this hall with no problem."
Sign up to rate and review this story