Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Could This Be Any More Tragedic?

This Brings Back Memories

by BenjisRiotGirl79 1 review

Cash is Hurt and Things Get Heated Up Again. But Will This Time Will It Be Different?

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-30 - Updated: 2006-12-01 - 590 words

0Unrated
"I love you." Benji whispered in my ear for the 4th time in 5 minutes. Im not complaining though. Whould you? Yeah, Thats what I thought. "I love you too baby." I Replied kissing him. It turned into a hot make out session until.../CRASH/. "What was that?!" Benji asked jumping up with me. "I dont know." That was the most stupidest question at this moment. We both ran upstairs to see what happened. I walked into my room and there was a rock on the floor and glass from the window surrounded it. the rock had a piece of paper stuck to it. Before Benji got to it, I did. I read the note silently and walked to the window when I was done. I gasped...



-Benji's Point of View-

What a way to ruin a good moment! Katie beat me to the note and didnt even read it outloud. She walked over to the window and gasped I wanted to see what was wrong butshe didnt let me. "Benji. Stay right there. Dont Move!" She said sternly. She Left me in the room and stupid her left the note. Hey fucker, take your fucking dog! I walked to the window as Katie did and saw her leaning over cash while he laid there bleeding from his face and head and ear. She picked him up, I guess she was stronger than I thought. I struggle Keeping him by my side when I take him for walks. This girl is more surprising then I last remembered. We took him to a vet as fast as we could. they said he was hit by something big and It washard. I wanted to kill those bastards for doing this to my dog. "Benji! Calm down! It will be okay." she said rubbing my back. "I cant, thats my dog." I said. "Benji, Hes my dog too." Oh duh, she got him. " Just please, calm down. for me?" she gave a puppy eye. Godamn it! shes too good at that. I sat down next to her and rested my head on her shoulder. "Excuse me." The doctor Said Interrupting Me and Katie's Boding. "Yeah." Katie said egar to know what happen. "Cash is fine but we need to keep him for a few days to see how he heal." doctor Janes said. "Okay, Thank you." Katie answered for me again. Once the Doctor left, I turned to Katie. "What Would I do without you?" I asked with a smile. "You were without me. But dont be without me again. Promise?" She pleaded. "Promise."



-Katie's Point of View-

I knew Benji was upset but I would not let him drive because of his mood. So since I was driving I went to stop at a store to shop. I wanting to get gifs for everyone just for the hell of it. "Babe, you coming?" I asked Benji. "Yeah." And he got out of the car.




-Maggie's Point Of View-

I just got home and there was glass in her bedroom and blood in the kitchen. What the hell? "Hello?" a man answered Katie's phone. "Is Katie there?" I asked. "Yeah, one second." he handed the phone to Katie. "Hey Buzz. Whats up?" she asked me when she got her phone.




-Benji's Point Of View-

"I dont know...Cash's aer...Shopping...Benji...Do you always ask this many questions?...No...No...yes...Bye." Katie hung up and grabbed my hand and dragged me off to girls world. this is going to be a long day.
Sign up to rate and review this story