Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Don't Know How You Do It

Brand New Day

by -LoVe-CaNt-SaVe-YoU- 3 reviews

Read,Rate and Review!!!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-12-01 - Updated: 2006-12-01 - 890 words

1Original
Stepping out of Bree's room Patrick headed down the hall towards the exit. The guys already left. Walking out into the parking lot he forgot he didn't drive so he had to walk which gave him time to think about what he was going to do next.

He liked Alex she was nice and pretty but Bree was... Bree. Everything about her was perfect to him, she was all he ever wanted. He knew what he had to do but he never really had to break up with someone before with the one other girlfriend he had he was the one getting his heart broken. Taking out his cell he noticed it was 10pm so it was still ok to text Alex.

Hey r u free 2morrow? Wanna meet up at XO?
-Patrick


Two minutes later he got a reply. Man that was fast he thought.

Yeah sure round 1?
-Alex


He texted back:

Sure c u den...











The next day he didn't wake up till noon. Shit he thought, Alex. Throwing on some clothes he headed out he stopped when he was just about to open the car door when he had an odd feeling he had forgotten something. Oh ya he thought running back into the house grabbing one of his many hats from the coat rack, like he could ever really forget.


When he finally pulled up in front of XO he noticed Alex sitting at his and Bree's usual table reminding him that he had to pick her u from the hospital at six. Ordering himself a black coffee Patrick sat down next to Alex.


"HI its so great to see you we haven't talked in like three days!" she exclaimed flashing him the whitest smile he had ever seen. This is going to make me feel like such a jerk he thought to himself.


"Yeah you too, look Alex I like you you're a really nice girl..." he started.

"But" she said her smile fading.

"But I don't think I can be with you anymore I'm sorry but I really do hope we can still be friends..."

"Its Bree isn't it?" she muttered Staring into her coffee cup.

He didn't say anything he just nodded.

For a second he thought she might cry but then that moment was gone replaced by anger and guess what? That's right she slapped him.

"Fuck" he whispered touching the side of his face where he could still feel her hand.

"You bastard Patrick I knew it, I knew you would fall for her sad girl act. You think I didn't notice the way you looked at her it was like the sun moon and stars came out of her ass! You know what I hope you and Bree are happy together cause we both know it wont last"

With that she got up and stormed out of XO leaving Patrick feeling extremely guilty but oddly relieved.













Bree was given her clothes by the nurse from the ER and she was never happier to see them because those hospital gowns were neither comfortable nor flattering. She had been instructed by the nurse how to change her bandages everyday and it looked like she wasn't going to be wearing any tank tops for a while! She was nervous about Patrick coming to pick her up. There was no going back on what they both said. It still shocked her that he loved her back. She was about to leave when the receptionist stopped her.


"Bree, Bree Waren?" she asked


"Yeah"

"I understand your mom died yesterday I'm sorry to have to bring this up with you but I don't have a contact with your father..."


"What is it?" she asked impatiently all she wanted was to go home.

"Your mothers body...."


"Oh..." Bree muttered she did not want to have to deal with this at least not now.
"I can give you my Dad's number he'll take care of everything.." Bree said getting out her phone. She did this forgetting that this would mean her dad would have to come visit for the first time in over a year her mind was elsewhere.





Finally walking outside the hospital doors she spotted Patrick standing beside his beat up red Toyota. He waved awkwardly and she waved right back walking over to him. He opened the car door for her without saying a word. Sliding into the drivers seat he turned and said:

"So where do we go from here?"

"Home please" she replied staring out the non moving car window, knowing full well what she was talking about she just hated confrontation.

"That's not what I meant and you know it..." he said still trying to get her to look him in the eye.

"Patrick you have Alex can we please drop this.." Bree answered shifting uncomfortably in her seat.

"Actually I don't ..."

"What??" Bree asked confused.

"We broke up today just before I came here, there was no point being with someone who I didn't really love"

Bree could feel her heart beating up against her ribs as Patrick moved in and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Oh so I'm the rebound girl now huh?!" she joked slapping him lightly on the arm.

He laughed as he turned the key in the ignition staring the car to dive her home.Finaly.
Sign up to rate and review this story