Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Don't Know How You Do It

When It All Goes To Hell

by -LoVe-CaNt-SaVe-YoU- 3 reviews

Sorry it took so long to update i didnt have time but i hope to get another one up by friday

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-11-29 - Updated: 2006-11-29 - 1014 words

0Unrated
The hospital was buzzing with people trying to get to visit their loved ones or kids with broken arms but Patrick was hardly aware of his surroundings as he sat in the waiting room silently. He had sent a text message to Pete and the guys about what happened and they were on their way. He was just about to call them when the docter approached him.

"Did you come here with Bree Waren?" he said looking at his check board.

"Yeah I did I'm just her friend though not family or anything is she ok?" Patrick asked.

"She lost a lot of blood but thankfully you found her in time and she will eventually recover though those scars will be there for a while if not forever. She's resting now but I will have someone inform you when she wakes up."

"Thank you. Thank you so much." Patrick half whispered before sitting back down.

Five minutes later the guys got there.

"Oh my god man, what the hell happened?" Joe asked out of breath from running in their with Pete and Andy. That's what smoking will do to you.

"I don't know I got there to return her hoodie and I got no answer so I just walked in and she was on the kitchen floor and she.. she cut herself, I think she was trying to commit suicide..." Patrick choked out before rubbing his eye hoping the others wouldn't notice he had been crying.

They all stood there in shocked silence before Pete finally said something:

"Its all that Chris guys fault I say we fucking kill him dude I cannot believe this shit .. jesus if I saw Chris walk through that door right now god help him.."

Andy and Joe nodded in agreement while Patrick still stayed silent.

"How long is it going to be till we can see her?" Andy asked turning to Patrick.

"Ahm the doctor said something about waiting till she wakes up why?"

"Oh I just wanna go get something to drink you guys coming?" Andy asked.

"I'll go" said Joe raising his hand though really there wasn't any need.

"I think I'll just stay here with Patrick.." Pete replied.

Andy nodded before walking off with Joe to go find a vending machine.

Pete took a seat beside Patrick not knowing what to say to him. Although Patrick would never say it he knew Pete knew he loved Bree he didn't know why he was with Alex I mean Bree obviously liked him back it was obvious to everyone but him. Pete cleared his throat before saying:

"You alright?"

"It took you five minutes to come up with that man you are not good at comforting people" Patrick said with a dry laugh.

"Come on there's something else I can tell..."

"Her mom died today committed suicide I found this "he replied handing him the letter.

Pete read over the letter wondering how anyone could be so selfish as to leave their own daughter and do something like this.

"And ..." Patrick started once he saw Pete had finished reading but couldn't bring himself to finish.

"What?"

"When I was sitting with her waiting for the ambulance she told me she loved me but she only said that cause she was bleeding to death and the truth is I really love her but what I cant do that to Alex... God, why does this have to sound like a really bad after school special!" Patrick sighed in frustration.

"I don't know what your going to do about Alex but I do know for a fact Bree loves you" Pete said.

"How would you know?" Patrick murmered knowing Pete was probably making this up.

"Its obvious, the way she looks at you and smiles and the way you could literally just about see her heart break when you told her about Alex"

Patrick was about to respond when they were rejoined by Andy and Joe, closely followed by the nurse.

"Bree is awake now only one of you are allowed in at a time and visiting hours are over in about 25 minutes."

"Patrick should go, Bree would probably want to see him the most right now anyway we can just come visit tomorrow" Andy said without having to think about it.

"You wont have to come visit she'll be released tomorrow so if one of you could pick her up at 6 that would be great..."

"I'll do it" Patrick volunteered.

The nurse nodded and motioned for Patrick to follow her.

Bree was staring at the ceiling in her room deathly pale her dark hair hanging limply on her shoulders she didn't even notice when Patrick walked into the room so he coughed. She turned her head and her heart fell. She could see he had been crying she didn't mean to do that to him she thought it would fix everything but it just made everything worse. Then she remembered what she said to him. Oh God now he knew and he must think shes so pathetic shit, she made the mess she had to clear it up.

"I'm sorry." She croaked with her hoarse voice.

"For what" he asked sitting doesn't on the chair beside her bed.

"For trying to kill myself and having you find me and for .. telling you how much I loved you and making a fool out of myself" she replied playing with the sheets on her bed noticing the bandages that were covering the scars she left.


Patrick was about to say something but she cut him off...

"NO, don't tell me I know your with Alex and I understand honest just can we forget it ever happened?" she asked looking up to see him staring at her with tears in his eyes.

"Bree, I love you I always have, even when you were with Chris I still loved you I like Alex Bree," he practically whispered.

Her heart sank she knew it.

"But I love you. I'll be here to pick you up tomorrow." He said as he got up to leave.
Sign up to rate and review this story