Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love in Unexpected places

chapter 11

by cutegirl12356 2 reviews

read and find out!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-12-01 - Updated: 2006-12-02 - 2135 words

0Unrated
Quinn's POV

Everytime Ashley and I are happy something breaks her heart and it's always about Frankie. When we got home I slowly lifted Ashley, who was sleeping, into my arms and carried her into the house. Aneesah opened the door.

"What happened? She looks like she has been crying."

"She saw Jamia kissing someone in the club that wasn't Frank."

"You mean Jamia is cheating on Frankie, that bitch."

"Yeah."

"I have to tell Mikey."

"No, Ashley doesn't want anyone else to know until she tells Frankie."

"Okay I'll try but it's hard for me to keep things away from Mikey."

"Thanks."

"Briana is asleep."

"Thanks for everything."

"No problem.", she said walking out and left the house.

I took Ashley's pants and shoes off and covered her with a blanket. I layed down after taking my shirt and shoes off I put my arms around her. We were woke up by Briana screaming, "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! SWEET SIXTEEN!", she jumped on top of Ashley which woke on top of Ashley which was screaming at her to get off.

I smilled, "Briana your party isn't until tonight!! Go to sleep until then!", Ashley said putting her pillow over her head, which made me laugh.

"What's so funny?", she asked with the pillow still in her face.

"Nothing."

"You're a big lair."

"Your just so cute."

"Oh really.", she took the pillow off her face and I went to kiss her but she pulled away.

"What's wrong?", I asked worried.

"Need to brush teeth.", she said getting up. I followed her we brushed our teeth then right after I rinsed my mouth out lips collided, I liked her top lip wanting to enter which she quickly gave in. We were making out and someone coughed we looked up to see Briana with the phone.

"Frank's on the phone.", see what I tell you something good happens and theres Frank.

Ashley POV

I grabbed the phone.

Me: Hello

Frankie: Did you forget something?

Me: I don't think I did why?

Frankie: Oh, well me and the guys have been at the airport for about an hour.

Me: I'm so sorry I'll be right there.

Frankie: Okay but how could you forget about me.

Me: Well, I was just occupied.

Frankie: Just come and get us. He hung up in my ear. I looked at Quinn.

"What did he want?"

"Their at the airport but Frankie just hung up on me."

"What? Why?"

"I don't know but I need to go get them."

"Yeah."

"Why was I in my underwear this morning?"

"You was sleeping when we got back so I helped you."

"Okay thanks!, I kissed him passionately and I ran into my room and got dressed and headed out the door. I jumped into my car and drove off. I got there and Frankie ran up and hugged me.

"Why did you hang up on me?"

"Sorry I lost service."

"Oh really?"

"Lets go."

They all pilled into my car which was a miracle and we drove off. "So, have you had breakfast?", Frankie asked which I smilled and shook my head. "You haven't , lets stop at Ihop.", I giggled and turned into Ihop. We ordered some for Briana and Quinn.

When we got home Gerard was tackled by Briana. "MICHAEL!"

"What did I tell you about calling me that!", We laughed.

Mikey got up and headed towards the door.

"Where are you going?"

"To get my stuff, I'm staying here."

"You think?"

"Yea and get out stuff too.", Frankie said and he smilled at me, which reminded me of Jamia. I got up and walked into my room. I heard footsteps coming behind me God I hope it's Quinn.

"Ashley?", Nope it's Frankie. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Stop lieing I know you too well."

"I can't tell you."

"You can tell me anything."

"No, I don't want to hurt you."

"What is it?"

"I can't tell you."

"Just tell me.", my nerves were so bad that I blurted it out before I knew I did.

"Jamia is cheating on you.", he stood there not saying anything shaking his head.

"No, no your lieing, your just jealous of her stop and tell me the truth."

"IT IS THE TRUTH!", I screamed. How dare him blame me for lieing.

"YOUR LIEING!", he screamed back as he stomped off leaving me crying by myself AGAIN. Quinn ran in and wrapped his arms around me Mikey shortly after following by Gerard, Miranda, Nikki, and William, I don't even remember them being here, Briana and Aneesah.

"What happened?", Mikey was the first one to ask.

"He hates me!"

"Baby, he doesn't hate you.", Quinn said rocking me back and forth.

"YES HE DOES!", I screamed as I got out of his embrace and ran out of my room and the house. I ran past Frankie who was sitting on the steps in front of the house. I got into my car tears streaming down my face. As I drove off he screamed for me to stop but I refused.

I needed to think and the only place I knew was my old house in Jersey. I stopped in front of the empty house I once called home it looks so different now that it has a for sale sign in front of it and nothing in the yard. I got out of my car and walked to the back yard where a huge tree was I climbed it and for hours I would just think and on occasion cry.

"You know it's not safe to be out by yourself.", I jump and turned around to see no one other than Gerard.

"How did you know I was here?"

"Your one of my best friends you always came back here."

"I want to be alone."

"But you don't need too.", he climbed the tree and sat down next to me and hugged me.

"He didn't believe me."

"I'm confused what did frankie not believe?"

"Jamia cheated on him and I told him, but he didn't believe me."

"He will learn the hard way, now want he?", I noded.

"Now lets get out of here I'm taking you shopping."

"What?"

"Shopping cheers Miranda up and I know how you love to shop so help me help cheer you up."

"Okay.", we went to the mall and Gerard bought just as much as me, I think I found a new shopping partner. I ended up matching gerard. I had this striped mini skirt and this tight black tank and he just got the usual black and red outfit, black jeans black shirt and black and red jacket. I also got me a brand new purse to match and make up to put in it. I took my clothes and got dressed and did my make up in the mall bathroom, It was Gerards idea he wanted us to blow people away which when he said that I laughed. On the ride back I picked up the phone and called Sean Paul.

Sean Paul: Hello

Me: Hey

Sean Paul: I'm still coming.

Me: Okay just making sure.

Sean Paul: I'm getting dressed right now and it don't take me long I'll be over there in like fifth teen or twenty minutes.

Me: Okay bye.

Sean Paul: bye.

End of conversation

"So who was that?", Gerard asked keeping his eyes on the road.

"The singer I got to sing happy birthday to Briana."

"You are always working aren't you?"

"Yeah, so how did you get to Jersey without a car?"

"I disguised myself and road the subway.", he said showing me a hoodie and his big nose glasses, which made me laugh.

"I prefer you to laugh, you cry way to much."

"Sorry it's a woman thing."

"Tell me about it Miranda cries a lot, and I make her laugh and she stop. Now, do I have to do that to you?", the whole ride Gerard ways telling me all kinds of jokes and also some really funny stories of Mikey.

We pulled in the drive way, I got out and I walked in the house. Every one looked up and Quinn came over and hugged me. Frankie was nowhere to be found, but that is better for the both of us! "ASHLEY!!"

"Briana!"

"Do you have me a present?"

"Yes, I have two presents?"

"WOW CAN I HAVE THEM!!"

"You can have one."

"Okay where is it?"

"In the Garage."

"NO WAY, YOU DIDN'T, OMG!", she ran into the garage and there was a Gran Dam.

"OMG YOU DID!!", she ran to the car and sat down in it. She got out of car and ran to me and hugged me tightly.

"You're the best sis anyone could ever had!, Nothing can top this you should of gave me this last!", In the background Sean Paul started singing happy birthday. Her eyes went wide and her head snapped in the direction of his voice. After he finished he kissed her hand and I swear she was fixing to faint.

We went back to the party, everyone worked really hard on this. Briana grabed my and dragged me to the side. "I love you there is no words to describe how much!", I laughed at what she said.

"What she said.", I jumped and turned to see Quinn standing behind me.

"I love you too, but more than Briana."

"Hey not really."

"Go talk to Sean Paul before he leaves."

"He's going to leave! I will let you two love birds to talk.", she walked out and Quinn wrapped his arms around me.

"You look nice!"

"Well thank you!", we laughed. He came to my ear and Whispered,

" Come with me.". He grabbed my hand and lead me outside.

"Where are you taking?", I asked very curious on what he was doing.

"You'll see", he opened the door and I sat in the passengers seat.

Then he quickly got into the car. The ride was quite. He drove to the GE building, grabbed my hand and blind folded me in the elevator. "What are you doing?"

"You'll see.", I'm getting sick of that saying. I heard the elevator doors open he lead me out, and took my blind fold off.

It was the most beautiful view I've ever seen. Their was a table for two dinner plates and a bowl with strawberries and a can of whipped cream sitting next to it. "Wow."

"You like it?"

"I love it, but don't get any ideas about this roof."

He smirked, " That does sound good."

"No, no ,no, if you want that we're going home."

"I'm joking.", we talked and he turned on a portable cd player. What came across the speakers was the first song we kissed to.

"Do you know what this is?"

"Our song.", I said breathlessly. He held out his hand.

"Will you dance with me?"

"I would love to.", We danced to a couple of songs that was on the cd, and we sat down.

In almost a whisper he said, "Well get threw this.", I nodded because I knew what he meant. He's not Frankie, but maybe one day I will love him like I love Frankie.

"You know we still have to eat."

"I'm not hungry."

"What I cooked all this food for nothing?"

"You didn't cook this, you can't cook."

"Okay you caught me at least eat a strawberry.", he said with a pleading look.

"Okay."

"With whipped cream?"

"Your pushing it.", he laughed.

"Okay we can save that for later."



2 years later


Ashley's POV

"Will you marry me?", Quinn said down on one knee.

"YES!", I screamed as the crowd went wild. See Quinn asked me on stage at the biggest gig they had on tour. Quinn got up and kissed me passionately. I heard people yelling boo. DID I MENTION THAT THIS IS ON LIVE TV! WELL IT WAS LIVE! For the past two years Frankie and I haven't talked a word to each other. Briana is happy and on her own right now she is in a serious relationship with who I have no clue. Mikey and Aneesah got MARRIED! Aneesah also sold millions on her and the band's first record! I had to replace the main singer because she left the band which is pretty cool. Millions look up to us. Nikki and William are FINALLY planning a wedding. Miranda and Gerard are taking their relationship really slow. But every thing is going good. I'm still in love with Frankie, but there isn't a turn off button either. And besides he hates me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for all the reviews! Sorry it took me so long just there's been alot of stuff going on in my life! You rock! Tell me what you think! Hopefully more soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story