Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Us Against The World

You okay?

by JessieLD746 5 reviews

(Two-shot). Archie and Atlanta have been dating for a while, and Archies going to Atlanta's house to meet her parents. Archies really nervous, and Atlanta is just downright worried that her parents...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-20 - Updated: 2006-12-02 - 1097 words

0Unrated
Archie and Atlanta have been dating for 4 months now, and its time to meet the parents and they just started packing. Archies been practicing what to say, and Atlantas worried.\n\n\'Will they like him? I hope they will. I love him too much just to give him away because my parents don\'t like him.\' Atlanta thought while packing. But she knows that her brothers and sisters are going to like him, cause for them, any friend of Atlanta\'s is a friend of their\'s.\n\nMeanwhile...\n\n\'I hope they like me. But what if they don\'t? Even if they don\'t I\'m still going to go out and love Atlanta.\' Archie thought. He had never been this nervous in his life. (Wait \'till you get married Arch).\n\nAtlanta kept telling him that they\'re going to love him, especially her brothers and sisters. Once they were done packing, Archie went to Atlanta\'s room to ask if she was ready.\n\n\"Hey, Atlanta you....\" He started off but didn\'t finish because of the look on her face. He could tell she was thinking of something. \"You okay?\" He asked.\n\n\"Huh? Oh ya. I\'m.....fine.\" She was sitting at the front of her pillow with her knees to her chest. She had a worried look on her face.\n\n\"Are you sure? You look pretty bummed to me.\" He told her walking over to sit with her.\n\nShe answered by saying, \"I\'m fine.\"\n\nHe looked at her once more. \"You\'re not fine Lan, tell me whats wrong?\" He asked putting an arm around her shoudlers. He turned her face so he was looking into her eyes.\n\n\"She looked away and said, \"I can\'t say. I don\'t want to worry you too.\"\n\n\"You\'ve already got me worried. You know that when you\'re worried, sad, scared or whatever you get me worried, sad, scared or whatever too. Now tell me whats wrong? I\'m already worried and nervouse as ever.\" He told her. He could tell something was troubling her, and he wanted to know what it was.\n\n\"You sure you want to know?\" Atlanta asked, making sure.\n\nHe nodded.\n\n\"What if....\" She stopped and had that look on her face that Archie hated so much. \"What if...they don\'t...like...you?\" Atlanta sounded like she was going to cry. She almost was.\n\n\"I don\'t see why they wouldn\'t like me. I mean, if you like me, well actually love me, then they\'ll probably like me too.\" He told her, trying to lighten her up.\n\nShe smiled a bit. \"But if they don\'t like you, then they won\'t want me to see you.\" Atlanta had tears in her eyes.\n\nArchie sighed and pulled her onto her lap and pulled her head to his chest. He started stroking her hair, \"Atlanta, I don\'t care if they don\'t want me to see you. And even if they don\'t, I\'m still going to love you, and go out with you.\"\n\n\"Thanks, but when they don\'t want me to see you, they\'ll make sure I won\'t see you.\" She had tears running slowly down her cheeks.\n\n\"Atlanta, I don\'t care if they don\'t like me, all I care about is you, and I\'m not goint to let a silly thing like an interview stand in the way of our relationship.\"\n\n\"Really?\"\n\n\"Of course!\"\n\nShe smiled in thanks. But then it turned into a frown. \"I\'m still worried though.\"\n\nArchie sighed again and kissed the top of her head. \"Please don\'t. I hate it when you\'re worried. It gets me worried too.\" He kissed her head again.\n\n\"I\'ll try.\" She said as she closesd her eyes. Archie could see a tear fall down her cheek. He quickly wiped it off with his thumb.\n\n\"Atlanta I don\'t care if you\'re parents don\'t like me. Honestly I don\'t. I just want to be your boyfriend and let nothing stand in the way of our relationship. Lannie, I don\'t care if my parents don\'t like you, I don\'t care if your\'s won\'t, heck, I don\'t even care if the whole world doesn\'t like us. If they don\'t, then thats their problem, not our\'s. And if the world doesn\'t like us, then too bad for them, because we love each other adn will let nothing tear us apart. Remember that its us against the world.\" He kissed her lightly on the temple.\n\n\"I will.\" Atlatna said as she opened her eyes.\n\nArchie held Atlanta\'s face so she could look at him, and he slowly kissed her lips. They broke apart and smiled at each other. Atlanta started to feel better. Archie\'s words have spoken to her, and she didn\'t care either. She just wanted to love him and be happy.\n\nThe next day.....\n\nAfter 3 hours of driving they finally reached the airport, although Theresea had to drop them off. Archie didn\'t think he has been this nervous in his entire life. Atlanta giggled a bit, he did funny stuff when he was really nervous. Atlanta was still a little bit worried, but after last night, she felt alot better and was happy to see her family again.\n\n\"Don\'t worry. They\'re going to love you.\" Atlanta comforted Archie, while going on the plane.\n\n\"Easy for you to say. Of course you\'re going to say that they\'re going to love me. They\'re your family. Remember when you went to my house? And when I saw those looks on their faces, I knew they were going to reject you. So I told them how much I loved you, well actually how muc we love each other, and told them what would happend if I couldn\'t see you. Thats how they accepted you.\" He said, sweating a little bit.\n\n\"I know they\'ll love you. Don\'t worry.\" Atlanta gave him a peck on the cheek.\n\nAgain, after 4 hours of plane driving, they finally reached Canada. Atlanta\'s old friend, Emily, had to pick them up and drop them off at Atlanta\'s house. Once they got out of the car, they walked up to the front porch. Atlanta lived out in the country, thats probably why she loves the outdoors so much.\n\n\"Ready?\" Atlanta asked before raising her hand to ring the doorbell. She had a big smile on her face.\n\nArchie exhaled deeply and said, \"Ya (silently gulps). I\'m ready.\"\n\nAtlanta smiled and rang the doorbell.\n\n\n\n\nI took my reviewer\'s advice and I\'m adding another chapter. So now its a two-shot. That chapters going to be about the interview. So tell me and tell me what questions Atlanta\'s parents should ask Archie. I can\'t think of any. So, ya review and tell me.
Sign up to rate and review this story