Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Can't Let it Go

Intro

by Aubreyx3 0 reviews

I originally posted this story in the Panic! At the Disco category, but Pete Wentz and the rest of Fall Out Boy play a pretty big role....so here ya go. Juliana has been dating Ryan for quite some ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-12-02 - Updated: 2006-12-03 - 337 words

0Unrated
This is just the intro so it's kinda short, but I hope ya like! please review!

xoxo aubrey







"We need to talk..."

I bet I know where this is going.

"Well, I'm going to be gone for a long time..."

I knew it.

"...and we don't have a lot of time to spend together anyways..."

Here it comes.

"...so I think we should break up."

Tears started streaming down my face.

"I'm sorry"

And then he walked out the door. Not even saying goodbye. About an hour later Brendon called me. Our conversation was pretty short, I really didn't feel like talking to anyone. He asked me if I was ok and blah blah blah. Of course I wasn't ok, Ryan just broke up with me. I saw it coming the minute their band started becoming more and more famous. I started to see Ryan less and less, and now it really happened, we broke up.

The next day the guys were getting ready to leave. They stopped at my house to say goodbye. Brendon came out of the van and I gave him the biggest hug ever.

"I'm going to miss you guys so much."

"We're going to miss you too"

I gave Spencer a hug and then Brent, I didn't even know him as well as I knew the others. But then there was Ryan. He just sat in the van and waited. They all climbed back into the van and waved goodbye, and I watched as they slowly drove away.

____________________

"Dude, what the heck? You could've at least said bye to her." I said to Ryan.

He sat there in silence looking out the window.

Juliana is my best friend and Ryan had to break up with her right before we leave. How could he do that to her? I hate seeing her upset, and now we're leaving her for 3 months. /mann.../I feel so bad for her. But I can't be mad at Ryan, it would cause too many problems during the tour.
Sign up to rate and review this story