Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Can't Let it Go

Off We Go

by Aubreyx3 0 reviews

Juliana is going to a fall out boy concert with Dylan and his cousin. While Ryan is having issues and the band doesn't know why.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-12-02 - Updated: 2006-12-03 - 840 words

0Unrated

"Juliana"

I heard someone whisper my name. I tried to wake up, but couldn't, I was too tired.

"Juliana"

ugh, it was Dylan. What could he possibly want at this hour?

Before I could open my eyes I felt a pillow getting smacked into my face.

"Dylan, you little...."

I grabbed my pillow from under my head and started whacking him with it. We had a pillow fight for awhile until we both collapsed onto my bed out of breath.

"How'd you get in here?" I asked him

"Your window was open, so I let myself in."

Typical of Dylan to do that, I should lock my windows more often.

"So, explain to me why you're here this early?"

"Fall Out Boy concert. Remember??" Dylan told me.

"This early?"

"Noo, we're meeting up with my cousin and hanging out for awhile, then the concert."

"Ahhh yes, I forgot about that."

"You forgot? How on earth could you forget something like this?? This is their last show of their tour, it's gonna be awesome."

"I don't know, long night I guess"

It was a long night, Brendon had called and we talked until 3am. I was so happy to hear from him. It had been a month since the guys left and I missed them dearly. Well...Ryan I didn't miss so much. Thinking about him makes me so angry, yet so sad. Maybe I do miss him. No, I'm just going to forget about him. It's been a month and he's long gone.

I didn't tell Dylan I was talking to Brendon all night, he would've gotten jealous or something. No, Dylan doesn't like me, it's just that Brendon and Dylan are both my best friends. But Dylan never seemed to get along with Brendon. Dylan's been my neighbor since forever, and Brendon, I met in 6th grade. I don't know why he doesn't like Brendon, I wish they got along better though.

___________________________

"Hey, what's up with Ryan these days? He seemed fine until about a week ago." Spencer said.

"Yeah, he seems really quiet, but I don't know. Do you think it has something to do with Juliana?"

"I wouldn't think so, he's the one who broke up with her, I don't see why he would be sad about it. Maybe you should talk to him"

"Hmm, I guess I will"

It took me awhile to find Ryan. I looked in the tour bus and back stage. I finally found him sitting on the stage we were going to perform in a couple hours. His head was down and his feet were dangling over the side of the stage. I went and sat down next to him.

"Hey Brendon" he said to me

"Hey, so you ready for the show tonight?"

"as always."

We sat there in silence. This was going no where, I guess I'll just jump right in and ask him.

"Ryan, are you okay? You've seemed kinda down lately, and the band and I were wondering what was up."

"I'm fine"

Then he stood up and started walking away.

"Ryan wait. Does this have anything to do with Juliana?"

"Juliana? Noooo of course not."

I could hear the sarcastic tone in his voice.

"What the heck Ryan? You broke up with her, so why are you moping about it?

"Just forget it."

Then he left. Well this is just dandy. We have a show in less than 2 hours and Ryan is in the worst mood ever, and I think I made him more mad, or upset, whatever.

____________________

Dylan and I drove for about 2 hours. I was getting sick of sitting in this stupid car with Dylan singing along at the top of his lungs to the radio.

"Dylan how much longer till we get there?"

"An hour"

"What?!? And why didn't you mention to me how long it would take to get there??"

"heh, cause I knew you wouldn't want to come then."

Verrry sly Dylan. After another hour of driving and Dylan singing(I guess he wasn't half bad), we arrived at his cousins house. Dylan honked and a few minutes later, out came his cousin. He ran to the car, almost tripping on his own two feet.

"You'll never guess what I got." he said while climbing into the car.

"What?" I asked, turning around to face him.

"Who are you?"

"Oh sorry. Josh this is Juliana. Juliana this is Josh" Dylan introduced us.

"Oh so this is the girl I'm always hearing about."

"You bet." said Dylan

"But anyways, I got backstage passes to the concert!"

"Are you freakin kidding me??" I asked

"I'm dead serious."

"Josh, you rock!"

We drove around until we found a place to eat at. It was about 2:00 when we stopped at a small diner. We at there for about an hour and then left. We went around town for awhile until it was time to go to the concert. When we got there it was jam packed with people.

"holy crap"

"this is gonna be so awesome"
Sign up to rate and review this story