Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Can't Let it Go

I Don't Know What Your Talking About

by Aubreyx3 1 review

Brendon tries talking to Ryan again. Juliana, Dylan, and Josh meet Fall Out Boy.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-12-02 - Updated: 2006-12-03 - 1128 words

0Unrated
Just to warn you. I was rushing to get this chapter done and it is kinda sloppy, my next chapter will be better though.

xoxo aubrey




"Why should I try talking to him again? He's just going to get mad like last time."

"Brendon, come on. Just one more time, it's been two weeks since last time you talked to him about it." Spencer told me.

Then Jon walked into the room.

"Talk to who about what?" Jon asked

A week ago we made a decision. Brent was out of the band. It was a hard decision, but we had to do it. Brent just wasn't dependable, he only showed up like, 2 minutes before a show once. He went off by himself a lot and didn't come back till the last minute. He was a good friend, but we just couldn't risk our entire career because of him. So we got Jon to replace him.

"It's a long story." I said to Jon

"How bout this. I'll explain the story to Jon....while you go talk to Ryan." Spencer said while practically shoving me out the door of the tour bus.

I stumbled outside to see Ryan standing in the grass taking pictures of who knows what. I walked up to him.

"Dude, I don't get it." I said to Ryan.

He looked at me.

"Don't get what?"

"This whole Juliana thing."

"Ugh, can we not talk about this."

"No, we need to talk about. It's affecting your performances, and our tour."

"I'm doing fine."

"The audience may not see it, but the band can."

"It's just....I'm still in love with Juliana..."

Ok, now I was mad. My mouth started exploding with questions.

"Ryan. Then why the heck did you break up with her? You totally ripped her to shreds and then just left her. It makes no sense. What's your explanation for that? If you still loved her then why? why did you do that?"

Then Ryan shot me the fiercest glare ever.

"Why did I do that? You want to know why? Brendon, don't even play dumb with me."

"What? what are you talking about."

"Just stop Brendon. you knew all this time and your still on Juliana's side?"

"Ryan, I have no idea what your talking about. And what do you mean Juliana's side? Of course I'm on her side, you broke her heart. How can I not be on her side."

"Why do I even bother."

At that he walked away. Again. I knew this was going to go nowhere. Now he's even more mad than the first time. And what was he talking about? He still loves her? and I knew what all this time? I stood there, for I don't know how long, just trying to figure this out. A few minutes later Spencer came out of the tour bus and walked over to me.

"What happened?"


___________________________


The concert was just about to start. Fall Out Boy came onto the stage. The entire crowd was screaming their heads off, including Dylan, Josh and I.

Where is your boy tonight
I hope he is a gentleman
Maybe he won't find out what I know
You were the last good thing about this part of town.


Everyone was singing along, and it was amazing. The concert went by faster than I expected. But even when it was over I had something to look forward to. Meeting the band. Yes, I couldn't wait. I just hope it isn't a let down though, cause ya know how sometimes famous people seem so great, and then you meet then and they're either jerks, or so caught up in how rich and famous they are they could care less about their fans.

The concert finally ended and fans were pouring out of the stadium. Dylan, Josh and I made our way back stage. We showed the security guards our passes and they let us through. We walked around a bit to try to find the band.

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey looking for us?"

I turned around. It was Pete who tapped me. yes Pete Wentz. He was standing with the rest of the band. Dylan of course jumped right in.

"Hey, Patrick or Joe, I was wondering if you could show me some stuff on the guitar? I kinda play a little myself."

"Sure, that'd be cool" Joe said.

"Oh, and I'm Dylan by the way." So the three of them went to find their guitars.

Josh and Andy did the same. Josh told me earlier that he played the drums. Him and Dylan want to start a band someday. Ha, I laugh at them.

Everyone else had gone, so it was just me and Pete.

"Hey, aren't you Juliana?" Pete said to me.

"Ummm, yeah...how'd you know?"

"Ryan's showed me some pictures of you before."

"Oh yeah, I forgot you guys knew each other."

"So how are you two doing?"

"Well...we broke up. Actually, he broke up with me."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't know."

"It's ok, I'm pretty much over him, It's been like a month since then."

awkward silence

"He never told you about us breaking up?"

"No, the last I talked to him, you were all he would talk about."

"When did you last talk to him?"

"A couple days before they went on tour."

A couple days? That was it? Ryan broke up with me right before their tour and he never mentioned to Pete that he was going to? This is so confusing. But whatever, I'm just gonna forget about it.

"So do you want me to show you around a bit? We could find a better place to sit and talk." Pete asked me.

"Ok, that sounds good."

So that's what we did. Talking to Pete was awesome, he's an amazing guy. And his eyes, I could just stare into them forever. We talked for awhile and I wasn't keeping track of time. Then Dylan and Josh showed up.

"Juliana we've been looking all over for you! We have to go, it's almost 1am and my mom is gonna kill me. We aren't gonna get home until 4am!"

"But..."

"No, we have to go....now"

"ok, fine"

I got up to leave and Pete handed me a slip of paper.

"Call me tomorrow."

Then he winked and then Dylan pulled me out the door and to the car.

We dropped of Josh and on the way home Dylan and I talked about meeting the band. The whole car ride I had the biggest smile on my face.

"So, what's Pete like? I didn't get to talk to him much........and why are you smiling so much."

"I just....I had an amazing night."
Sign up to rate and review this story