Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Can't Let it Go

Searching

by Aubreyx3 1 review

Brendon and Ryan are still having issues, while Juliana is dealing with problems of her own.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-12-02 - Updated: 2006-12-03 - 917 words

0Unrated
Hey folks,
Well hopefully this next chapter is better than my last one. But in other words....this is kinda random, but...has anyone seen the prestige?? cause I thought it was amazing. Ok...well here's the story.....lol

xoxo aubrey






3:00pm?? Mannn did I sleep late.

I woke up late in the afternoon. The concert had really wiped me out, but it was a blast. I wish the night hadn't ended, because I could've talked to Pete for hours.

Oh my god.

Pete.

I had totally forgotten about calling him. I quickly started searching through my purse for the slip of paper he gave me, but I couldn't find it. So, I frantically started looking throughout my room in case I had dropped it, and then Dylan climbed through my window.

"What are you looking for?"

"A slip of paper."

"ok....and why are you looking for this slip of paper?"

"Because I lost it."

"Well obviously."

"Dylan, can you please just help me find it instead of asking questions??"

"Fine. What does it look like?"

"It's just a small white piece of paper with a phone number on it."

"Ahhhh I see, and who's phone number's on it?"

"DYLAN"

"ok ok I'll help you look for it....gosh."

We looked for awhile but neither of us could find it. Great, now what do I do. I'm never going to be able to talk to Pete again.

"Ugh, now what." I sighed. Now what's Pete going to think?

"Ok seriously Juliana, who's phone number was it?"

"No ones"

"Juliana...." he said in his "demanding" voice

"Ok fine.....it was Pete's"

"Pete? as in Pete Wentz? Why'd he give you his phone number?"

/"Hmm, I don't know Dylan....../maybe cause he wanted me to call him??"

"Why would he want you to call him?"

"Dylan, stop. For God's sakes you ask too many questions."

"Haha I know, but it's funny when you get mad."

Ok that was it. I punched him, hard

"OW, What the heck????"

"You deserved that."

"Sheesh....you know, why don't you just call up what's his face, Brandon errr whatever. Shouldn't he know Pete's number?"

I thought about it for a minute.

"Dylan you're a genius! And it's Brendon, by the way."

"Yeah, yeah whatever"

I quick got up, got my cell phone and dialed Brendon's number . I patiently listened to it ring......and ring...and ring. Then his voicemail started, so I hung up.

"Out of all the times Brendon, why did you have to pick now not to answer your phone!?!"

_________________________________


I looked everywhere, but I couldn't find my cell. This is what? The third time I've lost it?

"Hey Brendon, we gotta go practice."

Well I guess I'll have to look for it later.

I went out to the stage so we could start our sound check and start practicing. We soon started and everything seemed to be going fine. Then Ryan kept messing up, and it was throwing us all off. Something needed to be done.

"Ryan, can you focus through at least one song?" I asked him

No answer. He just started off with the next song. We kept playing, but Ryan still kept screwing up and it was really starting to annoy me.

"Ryan"

He didn't even look at me, he just put his guitar on the stand and walked away. Well this is just great, we have a show in less than 3 hours and Ryan is all messed up. This has been going on for way too long, and he seriously needs to just forget about it...at least until we're done with the tour. He won't even talk to me anymore, ever since we got in that argument he has practically shunned me. He's being such a retard, cause he won't tell me what the heck I did or what I apparently knew.....?? I have no idea but something has to be done.

"Brendon, you seriously need to fix this, I think-"

"Spencer, stop telling me that! I know I have to fix it, but your not helping by telling me that!"

"Guys, can we please not argue! having Ryan mad has already caused enough problems. We don't need you two getting into a fight too." Jon said. This was true

"Yeah your right, I'm sorry Spenc....I'm just so confused. I don't know what to do....."

"I say we just lock you guys in a room together until you make up."

"Jon, common, be serious." I said

"Ya know that might not be such a bad idea....."



_______________________________



"Dude, you've been waiting around all day for some chick to call, why don't you just come with us to Josh's." Patrick said to me.

"She's not just some chick, she's.....well, I don't know. And who's Josh?"

"He's the kid we met last night, Andy said he was meeting up with him, going around town for a bit...ya know just hanging out." I really didn't feel like it. After waiting all day for Juliana to call, it just took the life out of me. I really was looking forward to talking to her again, but she had never called.

"Pete, just come. Josh is awesome, you'll love him." Andy said while walking into the room. I thought about it for a minute, and decided to go. It was our last night in this town, so I guess I might as well. Maybe Juliana was just a waste of time to worry about.

"Fine, I'll go."
Sign up to rate and review this story