Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Sharpest Lives

Face Down

by forgotten-sadness 7 reviews

Gerard wakes.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2006-12-03 - Updated: 2006-12-03 - 878 words

0Unrated
Mikey stared at his brother just lying there in the bed infront of him. The white bed, surrounded by four white walls and dressed in a white robe. Mikey thought that his brother looked like the thing he had been dreaming about.
The Patient had been occupying Mikey's dreams less and less since the CD release and since the tour had began, he was thankful that they had. But he could tell that they hadn't left his brother.
Mikey had been watching Gerard for the last week on the tour bus. Gerard would go to bed before everyone and in the middle of the night he would wake up talking and once he woke up while he was walking around the bus. Mikey was scared.
Nothing had ever scared him this much. Why was this person haunting his brother like this? He needed answers. He wanted answers.

Mikey watched as his brothers eyes slowly began to open and Gerard looked around the room. Frank, Ray, Bob and Brian were all sprawled across chairs and the table in the room. All of them were sleeping.

"Hi." Gerard whispered
"Morning sunshine." Mikey smiled as he whispered back "How are you feeling?"

Gerard shrugged "I'm ok, I guess. I've been better."

Mikey nodded. Mikey slowly looked at his brother, his brother was tired he could tell that. He slowly made his way to the side of the bed and sat down facing his brother.

"Gerard I need to ask you a question. Actually quite a few questions but I'll just ask as much as you can handle right now ok?"

Gerard nodded slowly as his eyes drifted shut and then back open.

"I've been watching you for a week now. And I've been noticing you don't sleep much. Have you seen them latley?"

Gerard's eyes, which had been shut. Shot open and he stared at his brother.
Slowly Gerard nodded.

"Yeah. Every night. She won't leave me alone." Gerard looked to the window

"She?" Mikey asked

Gerard nodded again. "The Patient is a girl, not a guy like in the cd. She's a real human being who is crying to me every night. She tells me her story. She's suffering and I can't stand it. I can't stand to see her suffer like she is."

Tears had sprung to Gerards eyes and were now flowing gracefully down both of his cheeks. Gerard didn't even go to wipe them away, he acted as if he didn't even notice he was crying.

"Gee. I'm worried. The doctors said that you collapsed because of your nerves. You shouldn't be worrying this much over this girl." Mikey wasn't trying to be mean or heartless, he just wanted his brother to be well again.

Gerard looked at his younger brother and sighed.

"I can't just leave her. She needs me. I'm the only person that's here for her." Gerard this time wiped the tear that had fallen down his cheek

Mikey watched his brother and how he interacted with himself.

"Do you know where she is? Has she told her how you can actually meet her in person?" Mikey asked

Gerard shook his head. "No. She hasn't. I know she's near me though. I can feel her. I've been able to feel her since we got here a few days ago. I dont know why. I just can. I can't explain it."

Gerard closed his eyes and Mikey knew immediatly that he had fallen asleep. Mikey was thankful that his brother would finally get to sleep. Hopefully she didn't come to him tonight. That would be the last thing Gerard needed.
Frank began to stir and saw Mikey sitting on the side of Gerard's bed.

"Has he been awake?" Frank asked

Mikey turned and nodded "yeah. Just long enough to answer my questions."

Frank looked confused but didn't press the issue much further. He didn't want to get into the two brothers business.

"How was he?"

"Tired. He's exhausted and stressed out." Mikey answered.

"I'm going to go and get some breakfast. Want to wake up the rest of the guys and go and get some food at the Ihop down the street?" Frank asked

Mikey nodded. Even though it was three in the morning he knew that they needed to get out of the hospital.
The two boys woke up the rest and slowly and quietly the band and it's manager left the sleeping lead singer by himself.

She sat there, her knees up against her body and her head was resting on her knees. She was crying and her whole body was shaking.

"I want it to end. Please help me. I want it to end." She sobbed

Gerard knew what he had to do.



Hey guys Claire here. Hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as you have been enjoying the others. I've been writing another fic. If you want me to post it then please tell me. But i dont want to bag myself down with fics. I've done that before and its quite annoying and frustrating to keep up with all of them and be able to please all of you with updates.
Well tell me waht you think. I leftyou at a cliff hanger sort of. Goodnigth and Goodluck Kids
Sign up to rate and review this story