Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Sharpest Lives

Sleep

by forgotten-sadness 5 reviews

Chapter Two

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-11-26 - Updated: 2006-11-27 - 944 words

1Original
Gerard stopped in his tracks. He looked around him and frowned. The white walls surrounding him felt like a cage trapping him and they were never going to let him out, he couldnt stand it. He felt like he was going to go crazy.
Frank looked around him and looked behind him noticing that Gerard had stopped. Frank walked back to Gerard.

"Geez man you ok?" Frank asked

Gerard looked at Frank and with one swift movement fainted. His eyes shut and he fell. Fell to the ground letting Frank gasp and try and catch his friend.

"RAY!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!" Frank yelled down the hallway at the band that was walking to the stage

Ray turned around immediatly and seeing Gerard out cold and Frank struggling to keep Gerard off the ground. He dropped his guitar and ran over.

"What happened?" Ray asked as he took Gerard off of Frank and placed him lightly on the ground.

"I dont know. Gerard stopped and then he was just out cold. I have no idea what happened." Frank was paniking and he didnt know what to do.

"Frank. Can you go and Mikey and Bob before they go on stage and explain what just happened. I think we're going to cancel tonights concert."

Frank nodded and ran down the hallway towards the stage, hoping that Mikey and Bob hadn't gone on stage yet. What would happen if they had gone on stage. Would he have to go on stage and tell the audience or just Mikey and Bob? Why had Gerard collapsed? He had so many questions running through his head at one time and he couldn't stand it.
He finally saw the enterance of the stage and thankfully he saw Mikey and Bob standing there and talking, they looked worried and when they saw Frank walking towards them they both stood there waiting for news on what was happening.

"Frank..wheres Gerard and Ray?" Bob asked

Frank paused and looked at them "Look. Uhh...Gerard just collapsed, We both don't know why but he all of a sudden just fell down on the floor."

Mikey looked worried and started looking around. "Where did Ray take him? I need to see him! Is he ok?"

Frank shrugged "I dont know. I'm guessing Ray took Gerard back down to his dressing room. I don't know why he collapsed, he just did."

Mikey put his bass down and walked down the hallway in the direction towards Gerards dressing room.
Frank looked at Bob and then looked at the stairs leading up to the stage.

"So what are we going to do about them?" Bob asked

Frank shrugged and looked around for Brian, their manager. Brian needed to know and he needed to alert the audience about what happened.

"Wheres Brian?" Frank asked

"I dont know. Check in that room. down the hall." Bob suggested

Frank took off down the hall and when he got to Brians room he knocked.

"Come in." Brians voice came from the other side of the door

Frank opened the door.

"Look. Uhh...Gerard just collapsed." Brian jumped up "Ray took him to his dressing room and Bob and i are wondering what we should do about the show. seeing as your the manager we thought you could tell the audience."

Brian nodded "Ok. Uh..Look go and find out whats wrong with Gerard. I'll be there in a few minutes. I'll go tell the kids."

Frank nodded and ran back down the hall, towards Gerards room. The door was open and inside Mikey and Ray were both sitting beside the couch. Gerard was still out. Frank began to get really worried.

"Should we call a doctor?" He asked

Ray looked up "We called the CPR people that work the concert already. They were just going to get their equipment. They'll be here in a few minutes."

Frank sat down beside Mikey and looked at him.

"How are you?" Frank asked Mikey

"I'm worried. Why the hell would he do this?" Mikey asked stroaking his brothers hair

Ray looked from Frank to Mikey and then to Bob who had just walked into the room. Bob sat down and they all sat there in silence for awhile until Brian and the emergency people came in.

Brian cleared his throat "Has...you know...has Gerard taken anything tonight? I know he hasnt for a really long time but I'm wondering if he took anything at all. Do any of you know?" Brian asked

The boys just shook their heads.

"Sorry man. I dont know." Ray said

"I was with Gerry the whole night. He didn't take anything while i was around." Mikey said still looking at his brother who was now being attended by the emergency staff.

"Same with me man. I didn't see him take anything. Except a coke." Frank nodded

The woman working on Gerard stood up.

"He's fine. It looks like he just collapsed from nerves. We're going to take him to the hospital just to be safe." She said

All the boys looked at eachother, worried and relieved that it was just nerves.
What would Gerard be nervous about? What would cause him to collapse? Mikey had an idea but he didn't want to say anything. He was going to talk to Gerard. He needed to talk to Gerard when he woke up. If he woke up.


So what did you guys think? GOod bad, horrible ok? I need to know so i can continue.
please review. I wont be able to post any more for a week so hopefully when i get back there will be lots of reviews :D
Sign up to rate and review this story