Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Is It Love or Is it

Will Gerard Find Love

by MCRlover08 0 reviews

Will Gerard Find Love, or will he be lonely forever.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-03 - Updated: 2006-12-03 - 2159 words

0Unrated
This is going to be Gerard POV.

I was sitting in the back row of Art class. I love that class, thats actually the only class I like. I was sitting there when Mr. Gettingwho comes in and says, Class we have a new student here. I would like you to be nice to her, the rest was blah blah blah. She walked in with short Jet black hair with red highlights and pretty hazel eyes. With loads of eyeliner. She looked sweet so, maybe I will invite her to hang out with my gang today at lunch. She was walking toward me and sat down by me in the back.
I said to her, Its okay, if you want I can show you around and be your friend.
She said yea thanks, its just that, its my first time moving far away and not knowing anybody.
I said yea, I've been here all be life and it's really boring here. So you wanna hang out at lunch time.
She said yea sure, you got many friends or are you a loner like I was in my school.
I said laughing no i got friends but not many, Im sorry to here you were a loner at your other school What year are you in?
She said Umm 11 th and my brother is in 12th. Its no problem. Me and my brother were best friends and we would hang out, i would hang out with his friends. what year are you in?
I said umm 12th and my brother is in 11th His name is Mikey.
She said yea i know you brother's name but not yours, huh. Funny. she smiled. Her smile was nice.
I said oh sorry my name is Gerard Way and my brother is Mikey Way. and you would be who?
She said Jessica Bryar, but you can call me Jessi.
I said sounds nice Jessi, well what class do you have next?
Jessi said umm i think Physical Education.
I said oh you have a class with my bro then.
The bell ringers and I asked her to meet me at the double door after PE class. I was just sitting there thinking of Jessi all the time I was in this retarded class. I hate English class. Just then this guys walks in. He had blonde hair blue eyes and a lip ring. He looked quite nice. He must be one of the new guys. Then he came and sat be me and said Hey, Im new, anything exciting go on in here is place.
I nodded and said yea, you wanna be friends.
He said yea sure.
That class period went by fast.

Mikey P.O.V

Wow we got a new girl here. I went up to her.
I said Hi, I'm Mikey Way? You would be?
She said oh Hi Mikey, I'm Jessica Bryar, but call me Jessi. I just got done talking to you brother. He told me that you would have this class.
I said wow you already met my brother, you must have Art first class period.
Jessi said yea, I'm suppose to hang out with you guys at lunch time.
I said cool that sound's like fun.
The teacher said okay class calm down and have a sit. I just want you all to know the new girl. Her name is Jessica Bryar. I kinda felt bad for her cuz there was only like two other girl in this class, and let's just say she was the prettiest. I have a feeling that the prep's in my class are going to try to get with her. But I know she wont go for that. The class periods went by fast.

Gerard P.O.V

I was stand in the double doors when Mikey and Jessi walked up to me. Hey, big brother, I think you met her already, right.
I said yea little brother, now Im just waiting on this guy.
Jessi said what does he look like?
I said umm blonde hair blue eyes, lip ring.
Jessi said hey thats my brother, his name is Bob.
Well Bob came up and picked Jessi up from behind and swinging her around. She screamed. Then we walked out. Mikey and Jessi were talking about something, they were behind us and talking and giggleing like little girls. Then all of a sudden they jump on both me and Bob back. I looked at Bob and seen Jessi on his back with a big smile. We let them down and Mikey grab Jessi hand and the ran to the big tree were Frank and Ray was.

Jessi P.O.V

Wow that was totally fun. Mikey grab my hand and we ran to the big tree where I seen this guys with an afro and this other one with and mahawk, the mahawk part is black and the sides are blondish-white. Mikey said hey guys this is Jessica Bryar, but you can call her Jessi. Jessi this is Ray pointing to the guy with the afro. I said nice hair man. He said yea thanks it took a while. and Jessi this is Frank the other guys. I said wow nice hair, too. He said yea thanks, your hair sweet too. I said thanks. Then Bob and Gerard came up and tackled me and Mikey and we both fell to the ground. I yelled get the fuck off me. I cant breathe fat ass. I got up and they all looked at me like I was a freak. Bob said oh that is Jessi for you. She cussed all the time.

Gerard P.O.V

Well it was time for class. I had French next. I had it with Frank and holy cow she is here again. (Jessi). Frank leaned over and said wow, she is really funny just from what i seen what like 10 minutes of her. You should have her hang out with us more. I said yea she is, she is our friend now, you dumbass. Just then as she was walking back to us, Mark step in front of her and said hey babe what are you doing tonight, wanna have a little fuck tonight. She pushed him away and said FUCK OFF, you fucking perv. He didnt leave her alone. Frank seen this and the tough guy he is, went up to her and put his arm around Jessi shoulder. Hey Jessi, Babe, what are you doing. you are comming over tonight right hun. I love you. Then Mark left and walked by me and I heard him say stupid whore. I tripped him. Then Frank walked back and Jessi said thanks for helping me. I hate that. Frank said no problem sit there in front of Gee. She sat down. Frank was talking to her and then they both looked at me and laughed. I said what. Frank said nothing dude, but what are you doing in you sketch book. I looked down and I seen that it read GW Love's JB. I got red in the face. Frank said oh Jessi, I know has a little crush on you. She turned around and said who, she couldn't help but laugh. Frank said my man Gee has a crush on Jessi, thats so sweet and he pinched my face. I punched him in the stomache and told him to shut the fuck up. One more hour left and then I can go home. I walked in the class room. She didnt have a class with me.

Frank's POV

I had a class with Mikey and Jessi. She is so funny. She is cool Me and Mikey were talking and she was drawing in her sketch book and smiling. So I said hey Jessi, what are you so happy about and what are you drawing. She said umm nothing Im just happy thats its almost time to go home and Im drawing my four new friends names and she lefted it up and it had Frank, Mikey,Ray, Gerard written on it. Then under it. It said Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge.

Gerard POV

I waited outside for Frank and Mikey and Ray. So we could walk home. Then Bob walks up to me and says wanna walk home. I leave like two blocks south of this place. I said no way. I leave two blocks south of this place too. We must leave on the same block. He said yea, wanna go. I said Yea, Yea but i got to wait for the guys. Dont you wait for Jessi. He said no, I have to come back and get her. She has to stay after school for something. I said is she a bad ass. that get's in trouble. Bob just laughed and said well yea, i guess she told somebody to fuck off and called them a fucking perv. I said yea she did. I was there. Just then the guys walked up and we walked.

We hung out at Bob's house and his mom was cool. We decided to leave. But before we left we exchanged numbers. Bob walked out with us, cuz he had to go get Jessi. Me and Mikey got in the house when my cell rang. It was Bob. He was freaking out. Saying that she's not here. I said Bob calm down me and the guys will come and help you look for her. okay. We got there and Bob was in tears. He said If I lose my little sis, I don't know what I would do. I said ok lets split up. Mikey you go back to our block and just walk up and down it, Frank you go to any stores and Ray you go in the school and check there and Bob you go back home and wait there and I' ll go to the park and check there. Okay be back here in an hour, if you find her, calls the us. Okay. Later.

I was walking through the park and it started to rain.I seen some girl sitting on the swing. I got closer and seen it was Jessi. I went over to her and said Hey babe, what are you doing. You have everybody worried about you. She said you know that Mark guy that Frank helped me get away from. Well he got in detention and we were the only in there and he walked by me and he picked me up and throw me to the ground and kicked me and punched me and no teacher ever came in until we had to leave. He told me if I told anybody and if he find out that I told somebody, that I will die. Gerard I dont want to die but I dont want this to happen. Im scared. I couldnt help but just pull her into and hug and say, everything is fine. You got the guys and me to take care of you. She looked up at me and smiled. She had a black and blue eye and a swallen eye and fat lip. I let's get you home. I called up everybody and told them to met me at Bob's house. Her mom had left to got to work. We got to her house and she opened the door and went to the living room but Bob wasnt there and then went to the kitchen he wasnt there either. I followed her to bob's room. he wasnt there. She went to her mom's room and he was in there sleeping. She went over to the bed and shook the bed until he woke up. He jumped up and said OMG what the fuck happen to you. She explain to him. Then the doorbell rang. I said you want me to get it. They both said yea. I went down there and open the door, it was Frank and Mikey, Ray and Mark. Mark was hurt really bad and Frank and Ray was holding him up. I said WTF, what happen. you told us what happen and well no body messes with Jessi. Ray did it. He called me and Mikey to help him get Mark here. Gerard got in Mark face and said so you know pay back is a fucking bitch and you deserved it. But Im sorry for what happen and you shouldnt of done that to Jessi. Let him go and make him walk home. Mark left and Bob and Jessi came down stairs. We all hung out. Then me and Mikey and Frank and Ray said good bye and hugged Jessi and shook Bob's hand and we lefts. I got in my room and I had a text message, it read Thanz for you help. Your my friend. JB I texted back and it read: no problem, now get some rest and I'll see you tomorrow. I fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story