Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Is It Love or Is it

Lonely without know one

by MCRlover08 0 reviews

Well Bob and the rest of the guys left for the weekend and Jess's mom told her that she couldnt go, cuz of her getting in trouble her first day. What will happen.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-03 - Updated: 2006-12-03 - 1684 words

0Unrated
Jessi Wake up, Bob yelled in my ear. Get your ass up and say bye to me and the guys. I got up and I was in short-shorts and a tank top. I said damn it. Im pissed off, Im tired. Now I said bye to you guys last night, why do I have to do it again. I rubbed my eyes and I realize the guys were in my room. I yelled holy shit, and i jump back in bed and threw the cover's over me. Frank said wow Jessi you sleep in about as much as I do. I said shut up you dumb ass. He gave me the look like I hurt his feelings. I said hey dont give me that look Mr. Iero. You are the one thats leaving me here to deal with asshole at school. Then he jumped in my bed and said laughing hey babe, i help you forget that. I pushed him off the bed and said you freak. Im still a virgin Everybody laughed. I said well i am. Bob said yea sure Jessi and Im not wearing eyeliner. I got pissed at what my own brother said. I went up to him and said you think I just go and fuck anybody that would let me. Is that what you think? WELL GUESS WHAT. IM NOT A WHORE LIKE YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND. Bob said hey why would you say that. I said because you think Im not a virgin. Dude I've never kissed a guy before. I would tell you if i had or not. but not the details. Bob said oh shit then you still are. Dude guys she still is, she would of told me and she freaks out. Frank said oh really, but maybe later. I said yea whatever. Frank said maybe when I get back okay. I said whatever just leave, so i dont wake up more and realize that Im going to be alone for two weeks and cry. I got a hug from the guys. Mikey said hey, when we get back I gotta talk to you. Okay. I said umm okay, but you will call me right. He said of course and hugs me and kissed me on the cheek and left and waved before getting into the van. I had to get ready for school.I put my P!ATD shirt on and did my stuff that i usely did of a morning and walked out the door to the school.

Gerard POV

Hey guys, Im bored. Frank said I said yea me too but there is nothing to do. We got to the concert and it really sucked cuz we had to take Bob girlfriend with us cuz Jessi was suppose to go but with the hole ordeal of getting in trouble at school on her first day. Which really sucks. We left to go for a ride before the concert.Me and Jessi are just friends nothing is happen between us. Bob says she talks about me and the rest of the guys all the time. Just think, if we make it big. (Band) Mikey came up with the band name MY Chemical Romance and our album is called I brought you my bullet and you brought me your love. me and frank write the music for it and sometime Bob and ray and mikey help. Jessi even helped on one.Its really cool cuz she wants to start up a band too. She has made three other friends one is Samantha and Jamie and Chris. Chris can play the drums and Jamie can play the bass and Samantha can play the rythmn guitar and Jessi can well sing. She is an awsome singer. They practice like twice a week and there band names is umm I think Lay By Me. Me and Jess thought it up. She was so excited to tell everybody else. I dont know but I think I like her, but I dont know. I going to go talk to Frank abot it.
Hey Frank, Lets talk. I said as I leaned up. H
He said whats up man. Tell Bob to pull over I dont want to talk in here were people can hear.
He okay, Hey BOB stop at a gas station we all gotta piss really bad. Bob said okay pit stop, meet here in 20 minutes.
we got out the van and Mikey and Frank ran to the bathroom. I guess they really had to go. I just followed to the bathroom. I didnt have to go. I waited for Frank to get done. He came out and said Whats up my fellow man.
I said I dont know but I think I have feelings for Jessi. I miss her like way crazy and I just wish she could be her.
Frank eye was widen and mouth to the ground and he finally said I knew it. I knew you liked her. I could tell you liked her. I think she likes you too.
My eye widen when he said that and I said really you think soo.
He said yea, maybe you should talk to her when we get back and call her.
We got back in the van and drove back to the arena where we were playing. We were setting up and stuff. Frank phone went off. Hey Babe, whats wrong, Jessi whats wrong. Calm down. All of the guys ran to Frank. Frank said calm down and we be back tonight. I promise. He hung up and he said Jessi said that, One of the guys in her class called her a bitch and beat the shit out of her and now she is in the hospital. We got to play then we will leave okay. Bob just think of your girlfriend and not Jessi. okay we will be done before you know it. We were done.


Jessi POV

Oww stop it. WTF. Why are you doing this.
The guys said you dont deserved to live. You emo whore.
He was beating me and punching me when finally Chris ran up to him and started beating the shit out of him. I couldnt stand up. Chris came over to me and said let's get you to the hospital. I passed out and I woke up in the hospital so I called Frank. They would be back after the show. I was so scared. Chris is with me, by me not letting me out of his sight.


Gerard POV

We arrived at the hospital and Bob ran in and I ran in too. I guess having feeling for her, is taking over right now. Frank and Ray and Mikey walked fast but they didnt ran like me and Bob did. We got to te waiting room and Ms Bryar was in there crying. Bob said those fuckers should of never touched her and cuz they are going to get it ten times as worst. I swear. Bob's mom went in and then bob went in then I lets frank go in. Cuz she is the one he called and not me or anybody. Then Frank came out and Frank said that she wanted to see me now. I walked in there. She was all bruised up and her eyes were swollen and her wrist was in a cast and her ankle was bandage up. She looked horrible.
Hey you. How are you feeling. I asked her.
She said what do you think. I feel like shit.
I said oh sorry. so how long are you in here?
She said umm like two more days but I told bob that I would let him know everything, so you guys can go back and play.
I said oh really.
She said so meet anybody famous yet.
I said umm yea Bert McCracken of the Used.
She said no way, get me an autograph, please. Have you meet Pete Wentz and Brendon Urie and Ryan Ross, M Shadows, get them too. please, she smiled. I felt something warm inside of me. when she smiles. its so nice.
I said of course I will. Anything for you. I smiled. I said well I'll talk to ya later. I went to give her a hug and I kissed her on the cheek. I said bye. She said Bye.


Those two weeks went by fast and Jessi is out of the hospital and I got four band surpises for her, sent her birthday is the day we get back. I asked the Used, P!ATD, FOB, A7x to come to New Jersey to spend her birthday with her. They agreed. They also autograph there least cd's for her to give her as a birthday present. I got when of ours and we all signed it too.

We pulled up in the drive way at Bob's house. Her mom had taken her out shopping so we could get the guys in here and calm down and stuff. We heard the door open and then she walked in and we all yelled SURPRISE. You should I seen her face. Frank said OMG Jessi you should of seen your face and giving her a hug. She said wow and pushed him away.You fucker, making fun of me. how rude. Bert ran up to her and jumped on her and yelled happy birthday, you are the birithday girl and here is what you get. Right there in front of me and everybody else. Bert put his lips right on her's and kissed her. That was her first kiss and I was hoping I would get the chance to be the first. Her eyes wide open when he pulled away. and then he jumped down and gave her the present. Then Pete Wentz came over to her and said he's weird, here you go. she open all of them. All of the guy were staying at me and mikey's house tonight. Well P!ATD is staying here. Jessi and Bob's mom left, cuz she had to work. The night was just getting started.
Sign up to rate and review this story