Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Is It Love or Is it

Will Gerard Tell

by MCRlover08 0 reviews

Will Gerard Tell Jessi his feeling for her.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-03 - Updated: 2006-12-03 - 1183 words

0Unrated
Gerard POV

We were all hanging out and Jessi is 18 now. I still cant believe Bert did that. I wonder if Jessi liked it or not. I will talk to Frank. I leaned over and told Frank to talk to Jessi, about what happen. He said ok. Hey Jessi, I gotta talk to you. Alone. Jessi said no way, I don't trust you, you horny dog. We were actually drinking and Jessi was alittle well buzzed. Frank said no way, i wont I wanna talk to you about what happen today? She said fine, fuck face. They went to her room and talked.

Frank POV

How the hell am I suppose to ask her. Oh Jessi did you like that kiss. No way am I saying that. Fine here it goes. Hey Jessi so did you have fun today when you got home.
She said if you mean the kiss Bert planeted on me and I didnt. I wanted to kiss well nevermind. I'm not saying. I said you wanted to kiss Gerard, didnt you? She said no way, laughing. I said then why are you laughing. She said because I wanted to kiss you, laughing. I said no way you like Gerard, just tell me. I wont tell anyone. She said fine I like Gerard and I wanted to kiss him. okay happy. I said much better. now come here and hug me, since we cant do anything. She smiled and kissed me on the cheek and said your nice and walked out. Her hair was messy. Oh shit, Gee gonna think we did something.

Gerard POV

Jessi came back down stairs with WHAT her hair is messy. I hope Frank didn't do anything. Damn it He knew I liked her. Maybe they just hugged and oh nevermind. Who cares, Im the dumbass that didnt ask her first and now she is with Frank, but damn it he knew I liked her. Frank walked down, he was looking around. Like he was worried or something. I walked up to him. Hey bro, what happen. He said umm nothing she likes you. and oh nothing happen between me and her. I gave her a hug and thats it. So maybe you should ask her out now. Jon and Ray yelled let's play spin the bottle. We all sat around in a circle. Jessi said HELL YEA Im the only girl and Im going to see alot of guys kissing. HELL YEA. My dream has came true. We were all laughing. Bert yelled out and said I want to spin first. He spun it and it landed on Bob. Jessi yelled Eww I dont want to see my bro kiss another guy. Thats just wrong. She buried her face in Joe shirt and said tell me when they are done. Joe said they are done. She was sitting across from me and I looked at her and she looked at me and smiled and I smiled back. Then Bob spun it and it landed on Brendon. She didnt watch that either. Brendon spun it and it landed on Pete and Pete spun it and it landed on Jessi. What? What a minute. Damn. Im going to be hell I dont know if I will get to kiss her tonight or not. I hope. Pete said maybe I shouldn't, I mean it would be her second kiss. Ray said oh fuck, just kiss her already, bert already had. Pete said fine if Jessi don't mind. Jessi didnt mind. She was actually loving it. I was happy she was having fun. I seen Jessi kiss Pete and Pete started to use tongue but Frank yelled, Time's up. I thought to myself thank you Frank. Frank looked at me and winked. I mouthed to him and said Thank you. Then Jessi spun it and I wasnt pay attention and it had landed on me. Wo what ME. holy cow. I was actually going to kiss her. Wow. She walked over and hugged me first and she whisper in my ear and she said wow, this is awsome. I finally and before she could finish my mouth was on hers. We were actually making out. Then Ray yelled TIME'S UP. We pulled apart and i smiled and she smiled and she went back by Joe. She had to kiss Frank and Bert and Ryan. Which I think she like kissing Ryan. I had to kiss Frank and Bert and Brendon. Which totally sucked. But the funny thing is that Bob and Jessi had to kiss but they both refused to. Jessi was the last one to spin it. We watched as it spun around, around, and around. It landed on Mikey. Mikey jumped up and said finally. i hadnt been in this game. It didnt land on me. Jessi went over to him and wrapped her arms around him and kissed him and he put his tongue in her mouth and they made out too. So I wonder if she likes both of us. I hope not. I love my brother to death but I cant stand it. No body said TIME's UP. Frank had left already and everybody was about to leave. Then Bob looked at me. He probably seen the hurt look in my eye. I just got up and ran.


Mikey POV

Man Jessi, is a good kisser, just for having her first kiss today. We were still kissing when somebody got up and ran out the door. We pulled away and I looked around and I didnt see Gerard. I said holy fuck, I have hurt my brother. Damn it. But Jessi is so sweet and funny and so like me. I dont know what to do.


Gerard POV

I was going to tell Jessi my feeling tonight but, I couldn't cuz my brother tongue was down her throat. I hate it. But if they get together, I will respected that. I will be happy.

Jessi POV

Holy shit, I hurt Gerard feelings. I know he likes me. Damn it. Everybody had left,except for Panic! I texted Gerard it read: Hey babe, can we talk? I really need to talk to you? JB He texted back and it read: Meet me at the park? GW. I texted back and it read: okay love ya JB.

Gerard POV

me and Jessi texted back and fourth and said that we would meet up at the park. The last thing she wrote was okay love ya. Did she mean that or what. I was walking up to the swing, where she was sitting. This place brought back the memory of that night I found her here, beatin up. I walked up to her and she looked up and said Gerard I think I have feelings for you. But I was afraid to tell you.
I said Jessi, you like me. She nodded. I said I like you too. I was soo happy.We left the park. I asked her to be my girlfriend and she accpeted. I went home and she went home. I fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story