Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Is It Love or Is it

The first day they tell people

by MCRlover08 1 review

Will Gerard Find Love, or will he be lonely forever.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-05 - Updated: 2006-12-06 - 1249 words

0Unrated
Gerard POV

I woke up with Mikey being total annoying. Tell me to wake up. We were suppose to go over to Bob's house. I jumped out of bed and got dressed and texted Jessi, it read: Hey Babe, are you up yet? I guess me and mikey and the rest of the rest the guys are comming over to hang out for a while, until The Used and Fall Out Boy and A7x and P!ATD leave's. They were leaving at like 5:00 at night. So yea we have all day spending time with them. Me and Bert have become really close friends.


Jessi POV

I woke up with the sound of my phone beeping. I looked at it and it said 1 New Text. I looked at it and it was from Gerard and it read: Hey Babe, are you up yet? I guess me and mikey and the rest of the guys are comming over to hang out for a while until The Used and Fall Out Boy and A7x and P!ATD leave's. I texted back and it read: hey there babe, yeah you woke me up, but no worries. Yea cant wait to hang out. Cya later, I got to get ready. Love ya like way crazy lol JB. Send.


Gerard POV.

I sent the text and so soon she replied it read:hey there babe, yeah you woke me up, but no worries. Yea cant wait to hang out. Cya later, I got to get ready. Love ya like way crazy lol JB. I texted back and it read: O babe Im sorry to wake up. Me either, should we tell them we are a couple, love ya too GW. Send. I waited for like an hour for her to reply. So answer. The Used had already went over there. So Im worried.

Bert POV

I went up to Jessi's room to get her. But I heard the shower going and then I heard a beep. She had 1 new text. Should I look at it? Oops finger sliped. It read:O babe Im sorry to wake up. Me either, should we tell them we are a couple, love ya too GW. I was thinking is Jessi and Gerard and couple. Well fuck yea they are, since Gerard said ask her if they should tell everybody that they were a couple. Just then the shower turned off and I put the phone down and ran out of her room.


Jessi POV

I heard somebody in my room. I got kinda freaked out. I went out in my room and went to my night stand that had my phone. Then It felt warm so i opened it and looked through my messages. I had gotten and message from Gerard it read:O babe Im sorry to wake up. Me either, should we tell them we are a couple, love ya too GW. I read it and I replied and it read: If you want too. I dont care. We need 2 talk when u get here. Love ya JB. Send..... I wonder who was in my fucking room. I pissed. I got dressed. I put my Green Day shirt on then put my black pants on. Then went in the bathroom and did my make up and looked at my phone. No new messages. I wonder why this was.Then I grabbed The Used hoodie and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and seen that The Used was here.


Gerard POV.

1 New Text Message? I read it and it read:If you want too. I dont care. We need 2 talk when u get here. Love ya JB. I was thinking this aint good. I remember when the last girl I was with she said that and broke up with me. I hope Jessi dont do that too. I texted her back and it read: Sorry I didnt get your text right away. Is there something wrong? Love Ya GW. We walked out the house heading toward the Bryar's house.


Jessi POV

1 New Text? It read:Sorry I didnt get your text right away. Is there something wrong? Love Ya GW. I rexted back and it read thats fine? yea we need too. It something that happen when we were texting. Love Ya JB. I wonder who the fuck was in my fucking room. Didnt they see the NO NOT DISTURB sign on my fucking door.

Gerard POV

1 New Text. It read:thats fine? yea we need too. It something that happen when we were texting. Love Ya JB. I was thinking okay. No more texting we are here anyways. We knocked. Jessi opened it. man she looks so sweet. Frank looked at me and winked.

Jessi POV

I heard a knock at the door. I went and opened it.There was the rest of the guys. Ray ran it and gave me a hug and then ran in to chat with Bob. They were best friends. Then Mikey came in and gave me a hug and then went into the living room and sat down by Quinn and Spencer. The Frank came up to me and hugged me and whisper I know about you and Gee man. He pulled away and I looked at him weird. Then he lefted. Gerard came in and gave me a hug and quink kiss on the cheek and said you wanted to talk? I said yea hold on let me tell the rest?

Gerard POV

We went in the living room and she was pulling me by the hand and she told everybody that we were going to her room to talk. We got up there and she said somebody already know's. I said know's what. She said that we are a couple you goof. I said oh shit, who do you know. She said no they must of came in when I was in the shower. I said oh shit, it had to be Bert. We lefted her room and everybody was around, sitting in the circle with the bottle in the middle. Jessi got pissed and said and yelled WHO THE FUCK GOT IN MY ROOM? Everybody looked at her. Bert just laughed and said hell nobody did. Why would they. They could of been in there and you would walk out naked. Haha. Jessi said you little mother fucker, you came into my room and went through my things. You stupid fuck. Bert looked at her and said I dont know what you are talking about? Jessi said yea you know damn fucking well what Im fucking talking about? You know that me and Gerard are together because you read my text message. She looked around and said oh shit. Bert said so what. She said so what. Just cuz you fucking famous doesnt mean you can go through other people personal stuff. Everybody was shocked. Bert said oh fucking well. who cares. Does it matter that I like you. No it doesnt cuz you are with Gerard now. So good-fucking bye. Have a nice fucking life and he walked out. I looked shocked. I cant believe what I just heard. Damn it.

Jessi POV

Bert like me. What the fuck. That so fucking gross. He would be way like a brother to me, then anything else or would he. Damn it. My first love and its got to be fucked up.

Sorry for all the texted stuff. Review it and tell me what you think.
Sign up to rate and review this story