Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Is It Love or Is it

What happen in two months

by MCRlover08 0 reviews

Will Gerard Find Love, or will he be lonely forever.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-07 - Updated: 2006-12-08 - 1111 words

0Unrated
Jessi POV

Damn it. I just find out Bert like's me. How the hell can he like me, when he doesnt even know me. The guys were gone well P!ATD, A7x, The Used and FOB were and Gerard and the rest were still there. Gerard and Frank were talking and Bob and Ray were talking. I finally broke out and said Mikey, lets talk. I needed to talk to Mikey so much.
Mikey said yea sure. Lets talk. We headed to my room. We got up there. I said what the fuck? I dont know what happen. Im scared Gerard is angry at me. I hate this already. Bert dont even know me, how the hell does he even know if he like's me. I dont like him. HELPPPPP???? Mikey laughed and said just ask Gerard if he is angry at you and tell him he's the one you like and no body else. Okay. That's all. I know my brother. I dont think he is pissed at you or anybody but maybe alittle bit at Bert but not a big pissed off, if you know what I mean. I said yea, yea man. I know.


Gerard POV

Bert voice was still going around in my head while I was talking to Frank. Jessi got up and asked Mikey to talk to her. So Jessi and Mikey went up in her room and talked. They probably talking about what Bert said and how I was? Im fine, but Bert kinda pissed me off. I just want Jessi to know that Im not pissed at her. I could never be pissed at her. I hope Mikey told her that. He knows me and I know him to well. Bob said where did Jessi and Mikey go? I said umm Jessi wanted to talk to Mikey alone. Bob said isnt that what you guys are suppose to do? I said im not that kind of person that rushes things and shit like that and I hope to GOD that Mikey aint up there taking advenges(sp)of her. I would so hurt him.


Frank POV

I hope everything is okay with Gerard and Jessi. Mikey and Jessi came downstairs. They were laughing. Jessi said Mikey that was the funnist joke I have ever heard. Gerard said what joke was it? Mikey said umm its that one you told me on the way over here this morning. Gerard laughed and said yea that joke was pretty fucking funny. Ha Ha. Then Jessi said Gerard can we talk? Gerard got this look on his face that was like OH FUCK. Then went upstairs. Me and Mikey started talking. Mikey told me what they were talking about up in her room.

Jessi POV

How the heck am I suppose to tell him. No Im not breaking up with him. No way I like him to much. So here it goes. Gerard, we need to talk, babe, I said. He said what is it? I said Me and Mikey were talking about what happen today about Bert. I was just wondering if you were pissed at me and Bert. I just want you to know that I dont like Bert in that way. I like you and only you. Gerard got a smile on his face and said You scared the shit out of me. I thought you were breaking up with me. No Im not pissed at you but Im just a little pissed at Bert but its about to blow over and I like you and only you, too. I said im sorry babe.I didnt mean too. Im sorry for you blowing bert. haha. He laughed and said i would never do that. No way. Im not BI. Im straight. I said i know and i hope you aint BI and Im glad your straight. So whats up with the band and stuff like that. ( I dont have anything against BI or gay or Lesbo)He said umm i dont know, we're suppose to find out monday. I said thats way sweet. He said way sweet but why take my sayings. I said oh im sorry. But you words got caught on to me. Sorry. He said dont be and leans in and kisses me. We kissed for like ever. Then finally went downstairs.

Bob POV

Jeez what the fuck is taking them so long. Finally they came down. Ray said hey guys we're going out to eat, wanna COME? He was laughing. I didnt see anything funny about omg i just know realize what he meant. Gerard said yea i'll come with you guys, Jess you going? She said yea sure if you guys wanna hang out with me, since im a girl and not cool. Gerard said yea they want you to go and we arnt any cooler than you. Frank said I dont know about you, but Im pretty damn cool. Nah Im joking. Im a fucking nerd/loser.

Monday Morning

Jessi POV

Jessica Marie Bryar Get you mother fucking ass up now or I'm leaving you fucking ass here. I jumped up and out of bed. I pushed Bob out of my room so I could get dressed and everything. We met up with the others. Me and Gerard were walking holding hands. We got to the school and I pulled my hand away. I just didnt want to deal with those guys right now. Gerard looked at me and just smiled and he knew what I was doing, But we walked by each other.

Me and Gerard and Ray walked to first hours. Which was Art. We were walking when this girl comes up to Gerard and grabs his balls and said what you doing tonight in a really sexy voice. Gerard grab the girls arm and said not you. you fucking whore. Gerard said she was just trying to get some and she hadnt had any probably for a while. I just laughed and said yea probably. Ray said yea my luck I would totally fuck her. She is hot. Gerard said yea and she is a total prep and a whore. Ray said yea but i would cuz i havent you know lately either. I said eww dont want to know. Thats WRONG. Ray said no but it would be if it was Gerard and you. I whipser and said hey fucker, im a fucking virgin. I havent done it yet and dont plan on too for a while. Okay. Ray said yea im was joking anyways and you said for a while.

We walked home and me and Gerard talked and i fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story