Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Is It Love or Is it

What happens when MCR makes it big in the last couple of days

by MCRlover08 1 review

Will Gerard Find Love, or will he be lonely forever.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-09 - Updated: 2006-12-09 - 1277 words

0Unrated
Jessica AnnaLynn Bryar get your ass out of bed. We got to go to school. I jumped up and Bob left and I took a real quick shower and got dressed, did my hair and my make up. I walked downstairs and no body was there. I looked at the clock and it read 7:50. I thought to myself oh shit and ran out of the house and ran all the way to school. I got there and in the class and in my sit like with 60 second to wait. I was out of breath and tired. Gerard looked at me and just smiled. I smiled back. The bell rang and I went to Physical Education. Mikey said where were you this morning. We waited and waited then Bob finally came out and said just to leave. I said that asshole left me at home and I had to get ready and ran to school. I was pissed. The bell rang and it was lunch break. But instead of going to the tree that I always go I had to go the office cuz supposely I was late for first hour. I got in the before the bell rang and in my sit too. So how the hell was I late. I had to spend my lunch/break in the office.

Gerard POV

Hey Mikey, where's Jessi at?
Mikey said umm she got in trouble and she has to spend lunch/break in the office.
I said damn, I have to talk to her.
Bob said your not breaking up with her, are you?
I said no as of matter of fact Im going to talk to all of you, but I got to wait until Jessi is around. Everybody said oh ok.

Jessi POV

I was sooo glad to get out of there. It was driving me nuts. The day was alomost over. I got called to the office. I went in there and my mom was there. She said that me and her were moving back to Illinois. But Bob was old enough to take care of himself and you cant stay here by urself, please dont tell Bob right away. She hugged me and left and I went back to my class room. I had been crying. Frank seen me first the teacher was out of the room. Frank came up to me and ask me whats wrong. I said nothing just that my grandma is in the hospital.

Wednesday Morning

Jessi Wake up. We got to go to school. I got up and got dressed didnt even bother to do anything. Went downstairs and met up with the rest of the guys. Gerard put his hand in mine but I pulled away. we got to the school and those first to classes went by fast. We were sitting in at lunch/break and Gerard ask what was wrong. I said umm nothing is wrong. He said Babe there is something wrong. you look terrible and you look really depressed. Tell me whats up. Then finally I broke out and started to cry. Everybody was here. I said Im tell you then. Bob, Mom told me not to tell you but I cant keep anything from you. Mom said that me and her are moving back to Illinois and that you can stay here since you are old enough to be on your own. I dont want to leave. I like it here. I dont want to. I got to find a way to stay here and not leave. I seen the hurt look in Gerard face. Then Gerard said hey i got good news but could be bad. Brain wants to be are manger. I told him that we would think about it. Frank said yay but wait Jessi can go on tour with us and shit like that. That way she will not leave us and that she can still visit her mom and in the winter Jessi can go back home for school but during the summer she can go on tour with us. How about that? I smiled and said way sweet but i dont know. Mom probably wont let us, cuz she says that me and Bob spend too much time together as it is. Bob said Screw Mom. She can shut the fuck up. Cuz I think it is a great plan. I love it. Frank you are a genious. Frank said yea i know i am. Gerard looked at me and smiled I was so happy right now but also sad. Me and Bob went home and told our mom and she said No way. My baby girl aint going with a bunch of guys on tour. Bob said umm mom I will be there and nothing will happen I swear. Im not leaving my sister to go through hell again. No way. She is going with me and that final. Mom said no way im your damn mother and you are going to listen to me. Bob said Im old enough to be on my fucking own thats what you told Jessi. She looked at me and she slapped me across the face and said I told you NOT to tell him and what do you do, you fucking tell him. Bob came to me and said Jessi, We are leaving and we walked out the door and I heard Mom say, She'll come back to me, she'll need money, both of you will. Jessi your my baby. But you have turned into and fucking Punk/emo/gothic whore. I hate it. I despite you. You go and fuck all of them guys. I know you want too. Bob ran back in and I heard screaming. Then I heard Bob said shut the fuck up. you were never there for her. I was like her father to her. Now shut the fuck up and Im taking her away from here and you. You dont deserve her. Good-Bye Mom. We walked to Gerard and Mikey's house. Bob knocked at on the door and Gerard and Mikey's mom answered the door. She said omg what happen sweet child. Bob said mom slapped her and mom was calling her really bad names and stuff like that and We just walked out and we didnt know where to go, so we came here. Mikey walked down the stairs and holy cow what happen. Gerard heard this and ran down the stairs. Bob told them and we went up to Gerard room. bob said she is stay with me now. She isnt going back to her. I hate her so much.

1 year has passed and I havent talk to my mom since that day. We finish the rest of school. But Brain the manger said that me and Mikey and Frank has to finish school so we will be going back to New Jersey to finish school. Weekend they will be playing and stuff. Its our senior year and Gerard and Ray and Bob gradutae last year. So it just me, Mikey, Frank this year. Me and Gerard are still together and we havnt done anything yet. So yea. Im glad he not a guy that rushes things. Well I got to get to school Bob and Gerard are waking me up. I live in The Way's household. It's awsome. I sleep in Mikey's room and Bob and Gerard and Mikey all sleep in Gerard room. I got up and walked to school with Mikey and Frank and the day went by fast. I went to my home for now and hung out with everybody then went to bed and fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story