Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Is It Love or Is it

What Happen when they have to leave for spring break?

by MCRlover08 0 reviews

Will Gerard Find Love, or will he be lonely forever.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-15 - Updated: 2006-12-16 - 2169 words

0Unrated
Ray is going to be the druggie in this thing?


Jessica AnnaLynn Bryar? Wake your butt up. You got to get ready for school. Then when you get back we need to talk, Bob said. I said ok I got up and i was in tank top and short shorts. I was still in Mikey's room. Since we dont live with my so called mother anymore. Its been like 1 1/2 since the hole thing happen with my mom and stuff. I got up and changed my clothes then Mikey walks in and says, Hey Jessi, Let me do your make up. I said ok just dont hurt me. He said I would never. Your too mice. I said did you just say mice. He said yea i mean nice. sorry. I was sitting on top of the sink and he was putting my make up on when Gerard walked through the door. Hey what are you doing? He asked Mikey. Mikey said umm doing Jessi make up why. Gerard said umm just wondering, when are you guys going to school. Its like 7:30 now. Mikey said holy shit. He hurried up with my make up and I looked at in the mirror and my mouth fell to the floor. I said holy shit Mikey. that good. U can be my make up artist from now on okay. He laughed and said way sweet. I would totally be your make up artist. Gerard looked at me and said yea tomorrow im doing your make up and see what one you like. I said sweet ok later we gotta leave. Love ya. Me and Mikey ran out the bathroom door and then out the front door. We were walking when Frank ran up to us. Frank said Jessi whats up with alot of makeup and stuff. But it looks good. you do it. I said umm nope and thanks. He said who did it. I pointed to Mikey and said this guy right here. Frank said sweet. Mikey that awsome. He said yea. I said yea but Im worried cuz Gerard wants to do it tomorrow. Frank said oh shit, he is not that bad.


Bob POV

Mikey and Jessi have been hanging out alot. I kinda feel like Jessi dont like Gerard anymore. Im scared cuz Gerard is my friend but Jessi is my sister. Hell I dont know what to do. Im so confused. I broke up with my girlfriend after she fucking cheated on me. That stupid whore. I hate it right now. See Friday Gerard and Jessi were suppose to go out but Jessi ask Mikey to go. Its confussing for me and Im not in this relationship.


Frank POV

What the fuck is the deal with Mikey and Jessi hanging out alot. Jessi is looking cute today. I like her with alot of make up. It brings out her eyes. What the fuck am I thinking. I dont like Jessi. She is my friend and thats it. I cant do that to Gerard or hell maybe even Mikey.


Gerard POV

Im feeling like Jessi dont like me anymore. I think she like Mikey or maybe Frank. I can understand if she dont. We never hang out anymore. I hate it too. Im going to talk to Jessi after she gets home. I was just sitting there in my room on my bed drawing when Bob walks in. He said oh sorry, i'll just leave. I said no no i need to talk to you. If thats alright. He said yea just dont kick us out we have no where to go. I said OMG No way. I would never. He said wow thats a weight off the shoulders. So whats up. Oh yea umm what going on with you and Jessi. I said umm dont know. I was going to ask you if you knew anything, cuz she never hangs out with me anymore. She is always with Mikey. I dont care. Cuz she probably will break up with me and leave me heartbroken. I really like her. I dont want nothing to happen. I mean I really LOVE her. I dont know what I would do without her. Bob said jeez, i know how you feel man. I thought I loved Savannah, but she didnt love me back and how she ended it with me finding her with another guy in bed. Thats just brutal. I hated it. Believe Jess would never do that. I said i hope not. i swear if I find her with another man I would beat the shit out if that guy. Bob said and what if it was Mikey would you still. I said ok i dont know about that. But Jessi wouldnt srew another guy, cuz she hasnt really wanted to kiss any other guy. That I know of. I hope not. We finished our conversation and Bob walked out. It was 2:30. Half an hour Jessi will be back.


Mikey POV

I cant believe I did that. I cant believe I just kissed Jessi. I hate myself for that. Frank came up to me and said what the fuck was that. I said i dont know but I fucked up and I cant believe I did that. Jessi just ran off. I have to find her and say sorry. I didnt mean it. I just got lost in my thoughts. I told Frank to go to my house and tell Bob and Gerard that me and Jessi would be home later. I ran to the park where Gerard had find her when that fucking perk Mark beat the shit out of her. She was sitting on the swing crying. I felt so bad. I walked up to her. I looked down at her and I said Jessi, Im really sorry. I shouldnt have done that. I got lost in my thought. I hope you forgive me. I hate myself for doing that. She looked up at me and her eyes were red and she said i forgive you. I understand what you are going through. But I really never got that thought were you lose it and kiss somebody. Got close though. she was laughing. I knew everything was okay now. She stood up and we hugged.
HOW COULD YOU MIKEY? I turned around and seen Gerard there. I said Gerard no its not wha-- whatever Mikey. you want to be with her. i know you do Gerad said and ran off. Jessi yelled GERARD AURTUR WAY? GET BACK HERE? WE NEED TO TALK? I was thinking I hope she dont break up with him. She said bye to me and ran off where Gerard had ran too. he didnt run toward our house, he ran to umm i really dont know.


Gerard POV

I cant believe it. I cant beleive my own fucking brother would do that to me. How could he? I was so pissed. I ran to the hide out where me and Mikey and Frank and Ray would hang out. I knew Jessi wouldnt come here. She didnt know about it. I heard footsteps walking around. I looked around the tree and there was Jessi. She looked so lost. The hide out spot with about a mile in the woods. I felt bad for her. She was yelling my name and she was crying. I knew I shouldnt be like this. But Im so mad. I kicked at the dirt. Then I heard her say, Hello, who the fuck is there. I got a mother fucking knife and I know how to use it. I couldnt help but laugh at that part. She said who's there. I swear if you hurt me. I will fuck you up so bad. I just started laughing even harder. I couldnt help it. She came around the tree. I was on the ground rolling around on the ground laughing so hard that I had to piss. She kicked me in the side and said not funny. She didnt kick me hard. Just to let me know she was there. I stop laughing and I sat up still on the ground. She came and sat by me. She said Gee, Nothing happen. I swear. I had a really rough day and Mikey knew I was and I just ran off to the park and he was sorry for those fucking loser picking on me and shit like that and I said its not his fault. I got and hugged him and I feel bad. We are friends I like you remember. I can never like somebody else. I love you so much. For being her first love she sure knew what to say. I looked her straight in the eye and I said those three little words back, I Love You? I pulled her closer and i kissed her. I pulled away and said we should be getting back. We walked hand in hand. We got back to the house and Mikey was there and i said sorry brother, Jess explain about how she was having a rough day and you were there just to comfort her. Hey Guys I need to talk to Jessi for a minute. If that fine, Bob said.


Bob POV

Hey Guys, I need to talk to Jessi for a minute. If thats fine. They said yea sure. They left the room. I walked over to the bed were Jessi was sitting. I looked at her and I said Jessi, for spring break the guys are going to have a small tour and we will be leaving and if its fine with everybody else. I think if you want. you could go with us. She screamed and said hell yea. Luckly Ms. Way wasnt home.

Mikey POV

We left Gerard room were Bob and Jessi could talk. I still couldnt beleive Jessi had lied to Gerard. Then when I was in my thought I heard a scream and it sounded like a hell yea, but not so sure. So me and Gerard went up there and Jessi was jumping up and down. I thought Bob must have told her about Spring Break. She ran to Gerard and said Im so excited. I cant wait. Gerard smiled and said yea me either.

2 weeks has past and its less then 1 week until Spring Break. I still think about what happen between me and Jessi. The only person that knows is Frank and I know he wont tell. At least I hope not.


Frank POV

This thing that I seen what about 2 weeks ago about Jessi and Mikey is killing me. I need to tell someone. But Who. I cant tell Gerard cuz well Jessi is his girlfriend and i cant tell Bob cuz Jessi is his sister. Oh wait I can tell Ray. Ray wont tell anybody. He cant remember anything. He never sane to remember. I go over to Ray's house. It smells like weed and shit like that. I went to the living room. He had the joint just sitting in the ashtray. I looked at him and i said hey ray can I tell you something. He said sure man. I said ok well like two weeks ago Mikey kissed Jessi. He said its that Bob sister and Gerard girlfriend and Mikey kissed her. WTF. I said yea and I just had to tell someone. you promise you wont tell anyone. He said Trust me I wont remember you being here. ok so im kicking you out. Now leave. I got a hot chick comming over and im well never mind. I said no problem. Im out.


Ray POV

Frank totally thought I was high. Thats funny. But shit I probably will forget. So no worries. I cant wait until we go on tour again. Its going to be fun.

Gerard POV

There was a knock at the door. My mom answered it. She was getting ready to leave to go to work. I heard her say oh hello Frank Gerard and Jessi are up in Gerard's room. Go on up. Jessi was on the floor sleeping. I was on my bed. Bob and Mikey were not home. I heard Frank say oh nevermind I was looking for Bob and Mikey but I'll COME back later. I heard that part. I knew what he thought we were doing. But nothing was happen. Cuz Jessi was sleeping on my floor and im in my bed.
I dont care cuz Jessi is so sweet and I love her so much. The weekend went by and I got to wake up Jessi on Monday morning. I got to do her make up. Her and Mikey left for school. I've been wondering how her days go at school. If she gets picked on. I hate it. Im never there for her. Oh well I'll talk to her when she gets home.

Jessi POV

I HATE SCHOOL?? I yell at Mikey. He said yea yea I know what you mean.
Sign up to rate and review this story