Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Is It Love or Is it

Tour the States with The Used and P!ATD??

by MCRlover08 0 reviews

Touring the States with The Used and P!ATD what could go wrong, right?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-19 - Updated: 2006-12-20 - 2328 words

0Unrated
I hate school so bad. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. I told Mikey as we walked back to class. Mikey just looked at me that I was a freak. Well today when we were walking this person comes up to me and Mikey and Frank and he said so u got all the emo guys after you now. I told he to shut the fuck up. I hated it. One more hour of class and then I can go home and it'll be spring break, bitches. I was so excited to go with them.


On the walk home from school with Mikey and Frank. Frank said Jessi, are you glad this is your last year and you dont have to deal with asshole like Garrett and his groupie. I laughed at that and said yea his groupie cuz his fucking gay and fucks them all. Mikey and Frank just laughed and Mikey said that was funny. Mikey walked,cuz i still didnt feel like that was my home, but I just had Mikey open the door. I was about to walk in the door when my phone went off. I told them I would talk to the person out here and I shut the door. I flip open my phone and I said hello.
Hello Jessi Babe, a voice said that was like I heard it before. Then I realize who it was.
What the fuck do you want, Mom I yelled into the phone.
She stayed calm. She said I want you and Bob back. please baby. You are my life. I dont know what I was doing, letting you go.
I said to fucking bad, mom you fucked that one up. Im happy were im at. okay so im saying good bye for now and maybe forever. I hung up before she could say anything.
I hated the idea of just walking in this house that wasnt even mine without knocking. I just opened it and then shut it. I ran upstairs and open Mikey doors and walked in there and shut the door behind me and walked to the bed. I layed on the bed and just looked up at the ceiling. I was about to doze off when i felt my phone vibrate. I looked at it. 1 New Text. I read it. It was from Gerard. It read: Hey, where the hell are you? im worried babe. love ya Gee. I texted back. Hey, dont have a fit. Im up in Mikey's room now. I had to call someone. Sorry to worry you. Love ya Jess. 1 New Text: Dont have a fit, wtf that suppose to mean. What is wrong. come downstairs to the basement. I want to talk to you. Love ya Gee. I texted back it read: Dont have a fit means dont freak out. nothing is wrong. you come up here. Sorry if im pissing you off. Love you more then yesterday Jess.


Gerard POV

Me and Jessi were texting back and forth even though we are in the same house. 1 New Text. I read it and it red:Dont have a fit means dont freak out. nothing is wrong. you come up here. Sorry if im pissing you off. Love you more then I did yesterday Jess. It seems like she never happy anymore. Like I cant make her happy. I was walking up to Mikey's room when Bob walks up to me and ask what I was doing. I said umm going to Mikey room, why. He said umm is Jessi up there. I said umm yea why. He said do you mind if I talk to her first. Its really important. I said yea sure. Go ahead. He said are you okay, you sound pissed off. I said umm nope im not pissed off. Just was worried where Jessi was thats all. I texted Jessi back it read: Jessi Bob is comming to you to talk before I go. I got what you meant by dont have a fit. Love you more than I did yesterday Gee. No text back for like 15 minutes. I was sitting in the living room. Waiting. Then Bob came out and said go in but dont yell at her. She is pissed off at something.



Jessi POV

1 New Text: It read:Jessi Bob is comming to you to talk before I go. I got what you meant by dont have a fit. Love you more than I did yesterday Gee. I didnt text back, cuz Bob was here. He knocked and I told him to come in. He asked me what was wrong. I said umm nothing just really sad thats all. He said I know damn well there is something else wrong. I said fine there is. Before I came in the house from school Mom called and I talk to her and she said she wanted us back and I told her I didnt want to and I was happy her and i told her to shut the fuck up and I was sick of her bullshit. He looked at me shocked. He then said yea she called me and I hung up on her. Is that why you are pissed and you dont want to talk to Gerard your BOYFRIEND. I said yea but he comming to talk to me anyways. So I'll have to face it. Bob said well just remember we leave tonight for the tour. I said yea i know. He said bye little sister love ya. I said bye big Bro love ya too. He walked out and Gerard walked in. He walked over but didnt sit on the bed. I said you can sit down, you dont have to stand there and look like a cute dork. He smiled and sat by me and said Jess whats wrong? I said I really dont want to say? Can I tell you when I feel like telling you? I promise its nothing bad. I swear. He said fine and then i layed down and just layed there then he layed by me and said im here, so talk to me whenever. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.


Jessica AnnaLynn Bryar wake up. We got to leave to go on tour. Luckly I packed the night before. So I had everything ready and to my luck they had everything packed on the bus. I woke up and I sat up and stretched. Then got up out of bed and put my shoes on. I said oh yeah touring with The Used. The lead singer. The one that kissed me and told me he liked me when he didnt even know me. I got on the bus and it was awsome. Bob said that I can have his bunks, cuz they guys said its rude to have a girl sleep on the couch when a guy should do it. Well no one let me have one then Bob said fine Ill give up my bunks. I siad really you dont have too. Its no problem for me to sleep on the couch. Then Frank said no a girl should have her OWN bunks and then winks at Gerard.

Two hours later meet up with The Used. Bert comes running up to the guys and then stops when he gets to me. I smiled and said jeez no hug for me. How rude. He smiled and said sure why not. We hugged. I felt so loved after I got all the hugs. For some reason Frank and Mikey and Gerard and Ray and Bob hugged me to. I said wht the fuck is up with that. Frank said i dont know I felt like hugging you, is that okay. I said yea that fine but it was weird.


Next Morning

Jessi wake up you sexy mother fucker. I hadnt heard this voice waking me up. I opened my eyes and seen it was Bert. I jumped a little cuz he was right in my fucking face. I said Cheese and Crackers you scared the living shit out of me. Bert said WELL TEENAGER SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME. I said wtf whatever now get out of here. Im tired. He said no no Miss Bryar you got something to do. I said what in god's name do i have to do. He said laughing Gerard. I said haha very funny, i dont think so. Not yet anyways. He said oh but you been thinking about it and he ran out and yell Jessi wants Gerard in her bunks. I ran out to the living room in my bed clothes not realize wheo was out there and yelled BERT SHUT THE FUCK UP? U ASSWIPE. I DO NOT WANT HIM IN MY BUNK NOW. I had everybody scaring at me. Quinn, Jeph, Brandon, Frank, Mikey, Ray, Bob, Gerard and some other guys. I hadnt met yet. I think Bob and the guys said that there would be other band on tour with us. I said holy fuck and ran back to the bunk. I felt so embrassed. I heard somebody said oh Bert you embrassed her, your so evil. Bert said shut the fuck up Brendon Urie. Then I thought Holy fuck I was half naked in front of P!ATD and I didnt even notice who they were. I got changed and my phone vibrated. 1 New texted. It was from Gerard. It read you can come out now. they are gone, well except for Mikey and Frank they are still here. Love ya Gee. I went out and sure enough they were gone. Frank said That would be Bert for you. he is a crazy mother fucker.

That night we had a party in our bus. There was drinking. I hated it. I didnt drink I swear I wouldnt drink the day my grandpa died cuz of a stupid fuck driving. I was just sitting there and looking around and I seen Gerard drunk off his ass. I said oh great just wonderful. I walk out the door. I sat on the ground crying. Then the door opened and out came Gerard. He said what the fuck are you doing out here by your self. I dont like you being out here. I said I know self defense and I hate seeing you like this. He said hey dont get fucking pissy with me. you understand me. I said Yes sir Gerard Way. I got up and started walking. He said Jessi wait. Im sorry. I just waved behind me and said yea yea whatever. My spring break wasnt starting out so good. I was walking when this person grabs me and scream. The person says shut the fuck up you emo whore and you wont get hurt. I couldnt do anything, cuz when the person called me a emo whore it brought back memory of what happen with Mark.


Frank POV

I wasnt drinking. I didnt feel like drinking. Jessi went outside. Then Gerard went out. Then Gerard came back in with no Jessi. I asked Gerard where she was? He said Oh probably going to fuck her other boyfriend. I said wht the fuck is wrong with you? He said she just got pissy with me. I said I was sorry. I said ok whatever. I walked outside. I heard a scream.I ran in the direction of the scream. Sure enough that little mother fucker got Jessi. I couldnt get him myself because I was a small guy, not in that way. I was small for my age. But I got a big well never mind that. I called up Mikey. I knew both of us could get him off of Jessi. Hello this is Mikey speaking. Hey Mikey come here quick its Jessi. Im out by the stage. Before I knew it Mikey was by my side. We ran to him and I jumped on his back and Mikey started punishing him which slip and hit me a couple of times. But we knocked him out Jessi was on the ground crying. We ran over to her and then everything went down hill from there. She fainted. She wasnt breathing. So we called the ambulance (sp probably). They came and me and mikey both rode in the ambulance with her. The rushed her to the emeregency room. Me and Mikey went into the waiting room. Deciding on if to call the rest. the doctor came in and said we got bad news. I was thinking OMG. I started crying. Mikey was already crying. The doctor said we need to talk to the relatives or any boyfriend before we give out any information. Me and Mikey looked at each other and Mikey said umm im her boyfriend. He said oh ok come with me. Mikey said Sir I really would like him my good friend comes with me. I did the comfort if its bad. The doctor said oh ok sir. But Jessi has cancer. When he said that. I started to cry even more. Mikey started crying even more too. Then Mikey said when can we see here. The doctor said umm in a half an hour. okay. Mikey said okay.


Half hour later. The doctor comes in and says you can go see her now. we walked in and she looked bad. We hadnt decided to call the rest of the guys. She wasnt asleep. She look like an angel sleeping. So peaceful, so harmless, so careing, so man she is so wonderful. Then I looked at her and her eyes started to open. She said what happen. Mikey siad honey you fainted and now you are here. dont worry everything is fine. I thought to myself dont worry she just got dignoise with Cancer. oh dont worry Mikey. Not at all. She fell asleep and mikey fell asleep and I did too. It was a long day.
Sign up to rate and review this story