Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Battle of One

Reel In and Reel Out.

by whatkayteesaid 2 reviews

Jared Leto leaves for two months to do a feature film. Two months, a lot can happen in two months.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-12-03 - Updated: 2006-12-03 - 2349 words

3Hot


"Saying goodbye isn't the easiest thing in the world. You know that, babe."
The light hardly shown through the dark green curtains which swayed slightly from the breeze through the open window. Summer was always the best season, in my point of view. Life was only beginning. Life could go into a pit or be stretched up above all. It was all up to you. Do you want to win? Or do you want to lose?
I want to win and I definitely did in bed last night. But, now I'm loosing the battle. I've got a hangover, I'm tired from having about no sleep last night, and now I'm pissed because today is the day he leaves me for two months. The whole damn summer, he's gone.
"But, can't we just talk about this?" I rushed out of bed, grabbing one of his t-shirts and his extra boxers that were near my side of the king-sized bed. I nearly tripped when I stepped through the smiley faced boxers, the faces mocking me as I slid them to cover myself up. I walked over to where he was emptying some of his clothes into a suitcase and out of the closest and dresser.
"We already talked about it. You know I have to go make millions for you and I. So we can keep this house, our mortgage, and I can keep my limelight. You know that." He told me as she stuffed some of his underwear and boxers into his suitcase.
"But," I nearly coughed out. "Why can't I go with you then? I've never been to a movie set with you."
He smiled as he stuffed some of his jeans on top of the pile of clothes. "You know me babe. I hardly have time to let alone eat. I would be practically ignoring you the whole two months." He finished packing his suitcase, shutting the lid closed and started to zipper it.
Reflexes suck.
My arm shot out from being crossed with the other one, and landed on top of his hand, making him stop zippering. "Damn it, Jared."
He sighed and looked down at my hand on top of his. "You've never had a problem with me leaving before." He glanced up at me as he said this and then looked back down, biting his lip. His facial expression changed and he looked back up. "Is something wrong?" He actually sounded worried. I felt him take hold on my hand with his two.
"No," I said with a surprised sound. "I mean no," I calmed back down. "I just don't want you to leave. Is that a crime for a girlfriend not wanting her boyfriend to go? Her boyfriend who she loves very much, too much to bare without him for two whole, depressing months."
Jared smiled his beautiful smile and pulled my arms lightly more towards him, making our bodies touch each other's, chest to chest, groan to groan. He placed my arms around his neck and then placed his hands around my upper waist.
Having only cargo pants on, the low one without the belt so his Calvin Klein boxer tops showed at the top, I could feel his chest against mine. His perfectly worked out abs were hard against my, not so hard ones. That reminds me, I need to work out more often. He angled his legs a little open and a little bent so that when my lips touched his jaw bone, I didn't have to stretch too much to get up to him. How nice of him.
I moved my way around the edge of his jaw and then made my way up his chin then jumped over to his neck. Doing a quick look up to see if he was enjoying what I was doing, which he was since his head was tilted all the way back and his mouth gaped open, I continued on his neck. I could feel the red mark which I was leaving him and smiled a little when I took my teeth and nuzzled on it. A light sighed "oh" came out from his mouth and I could feel him pulling me closer to his body.
"Ah, fuck it." I heard him almost moan as I felt him grab my waist and lift me off the ground, making me stop kissing him. I felt my weight shift off the floor to over his shoulder. He quickly walked over to the bed and in one move tossed me onto it. Before I could adjust myself, he was already on top. I loved that feeling, the one feeling you get when the one you love has all his or her attention focused on you. The one person he or she wants to be with is you. It's the best feeling in the world.
Staring almost, I watched as Jared pulled off his shirt in a fury and straddled me between his legs. He smiled and looked like a tiger aiming his prey as she leaned down and quickly took over for where I left off. He started to kiss lightly my neck and then moved his way up to my jaw. Then as I tilted my head back, his lips found mine before I totally, completely enjoyed the moment. Yum, gum.
Starting to get into it more, more at the pace that he is at, I kiss back. Jared pushes his groan and body now more on me and lifts my hands above my head. He tightened his grip and I squirm slightly to loosen his grip but he won't have it. He's like a machine. Once he starts going and heats up, there is no stop to him. I love that.
He releases my hand as I can feel him sliding them now down my top and undoes the buttons. We broke apart for a second while I take of my top and throw it where his was on the opposite side of the room. He starts to run his fingers along my stomach and chest, I practically shake under his touch. He rubs the edge of my underwear as we kiss. Jared isn't that strong anymore, weak under my rain. I turn him over and are now on top of him, I reach out of the the night stand and grab a small bottle of self-warming lotion. His smile grew, urging me on. Pouring and tilting the bottle slightly, I watch as the liquid pours on his chest. He shivers as the mixture is cold against his flesh at first. I rub it in and then bend down to lick it off him.
He starts to run his fingers through my hair, feeling the softness between his fingers. He arches his back as I lick a sensitive part of his chest. Moving up his stomach to his neck, I bite it, leaving a red mark.
"That's it," Jared pushes me off him and turns over, climbing back on top. He looks down at my chest and bra covered in the oil. He looks at me and then the bra. I understand what he is implying and so I lift myself up slightly and take it off. Being funny, I throw it in Jared's face and he laughs. He takes it and throws it on the floor, not caring. He starts to kiss my lips again as his body is fully on top of me down, laying with heat.
I try to attempt to pull Jared over, but he is too strong and won't budge. He grinned at me as he places my hands above my head as he goes to open the bedside table once again. Leaving the drawer open, he pulls out a pair of metal handcuffs. Are you kidding me? He puts the handcuffs around my wrists. The metal bed frame shakes as I try to get free. I can't. "Keep yourself still." He says. Are you serious? "Don't look at me like that. You know you like it."
Jared starts at my lips then slowly, slowly moves down. I tried to move my hands but the cuffs grind against my flesh, leaving red marks. I think he gets the point now and lies comfortably on top of me and then slowly, takes off his cargos and boxers, after he takes off the boxers that I borrowed from him. Then slowly, he enters. I gasp, breathing in so deeply I choke slightly on the cold air.
I arch my back as Jared slides in and out, slowly, checking on me. He gets faster and rougher he feels himself about to climax. He grinds down on me harder and harder. He looks at me, lying still. I can't move. I feel my legs so numb and weak but I love every minute of it. I continue to try and worm my way out of the cuffs, even though I know I can't, but I can't help it.
Jared pants quietly and my back arches without me doing anything. He started to thrust harder and rougher than before.
"Jared! I'm gonna!" I screamed and I could hear Jared coming to the edge. He was still moving fast and I could feel myself start to explode. Then, it was over.
He collapsed against me, completely out of breath. We lied there, catching out breath for a while.
Jared's head whipped in my direction. "That was damn good." He said when he finally catches his breath.
All I could do was smile as I felt his cool hands release the cuffs off my wrists. I let them drop onto the pillow as I breathed in relief. "And that was sexy as hell."
We both lay on the sheets, me pulling the thinnest sheet up close to my neck to cover myself. Him, not even trying to cover himself up, his legs sprawled out on top of the covers, all his bits cooling. He wasn't ashamed, why should I be?
The cover slowly moved from around me until his landed on my hips. His head titled to the side, not sure if he should look or not. My eyes landed upon his with a smile in them. He smiled back, his blue eyes telling me a story somehow.
"Wow," He said as he rolled over onto his right side to get a better look at me. "You're not in hiding."
Oh, way to ruin a moment. I smacked him lightly on the shoulder as he laughed. "Jesus." I laughed now with him. It was contagious, that was it.
His hand brushed a piece of my amber brown hair out of my eyes as he smiled at each other, the joke was over, but we were still laughing slightly. He stopped staring at the flow of my hair and looked me directly in the eye. "I have to go."
"No," I said, my eyes pleading him to stay, at least for another hour or two.
He ripped off the band aid as fast as he could as he stepped off the bed, picking up his scattered clothing across the floor as he went. "Don't do this, Katie."
Are you kidding me? "Do what?" I was getting flustered now. All I wanted was my boyfriend to stay home for the summer, that's all. But of course not. I can never have what I want anymore. He has to go off to a movie set in London, half way across the globe, and be with Lindsey Lohan and other girls he was rumored dating. This was so unfair.
"You know exactly what." He pulled up his black jeans and did the white belt to the perfect fit.
"But, this isn't - fair!" I screamed. Like a child, I crossed my arms over my chest. This was going to get sad, quickly. In so many ways possible.
Covering his perfect abs, he slipped on a black band tee, comfortable but yet his style for the long 8 hour plane ride. But, if I could help it, he wouldn't be getting on that plane. At least, he wouldn't be getting on it today.
I wanted to scream at him. I wanted to unleashed vocal cords that I didn't even know I had. But, screaming wouldn't help the matter at all. He would still be getting on a British Airways plane in two and a half hours. Whether I liked it or not, this was going to happen.
There he was, standing before me at the end of the bed with thee most saddened face plastered on his head. This would be the time for him to say something romantic like, "I will call you every day, every night, because I love you so much. Marry me." But, just like the good old Jared, he said to me, "I'll send you a postcard of Queen Elizabeth."
"Make it Prince William." I was shell shocked. I think my answer threw him off a bit which made me a little bit more satisfied.
There was a knock on the door and even before we could say "come on in.", Jared's Brother Shannon waltzed into the room and nudged his brother as he stood next to him at the end of the bed. When he looked down at me on the bed, stunned at first, he shielded his eyes and spun around. Why did he do that? Jared smiled and widened his eyes to a lower part of my body. I looked down to remember I was half exposed.
"Ah, sorry Shannon," I said as I tugged the sheets and held them above my chest. "It's all clear." Somehow, I think he liked it though. His face was shocked but yet, perverted.
He looked over his shoulder first, seeing the cost was clear, he turned his body fully around. "Morning Katie," he smiled at me and then looked at his brother. "The limo is here."
Jared nodded back with a fake smile and Shannon took one more look at me before leaving us to say our goodbyes.
Two whole months.
God, this is really going to suck.
Sign up to rate and review this story