Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Battle of One

I Can Never Forget The Way He Left.

by whatkayteesaid 10 reviews

When Jared leaves. Tear for the character.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-03 - Updated: 2006-12-03 - 553 words

2Exciting
I'll never forget the finally goodbye an hour later at the airport.
That one hug, that one feeling, I am still holding onto as I watch him walk away into the mess New York's LaGuardia airport. The people are pushing and shoving around to get into the line for the first class boarding. A young mother cradles her baby as it is crying its eyes out as she gets her ticket ripped off. She begins to board and then a group of Chinese men do the same after her. The crowd was growing as they just called the first ten rows of the couch class. I can still see his black emo sweatshirt as he just rears up to the ticket attendant. She smiles at him, obviously knowing who he was, and then hands him back his half gone boarding pass. Taking it lightly in his over loaded hands, he steps foreword and a little off to the side as he turns around. Taking a deep breath he glances over in my direction, heartbroken I glance back into his eyes.
Our minds meet and his mouths 'I love you'. I replied with the same and blow him a small kiss. He reaches his hand up into the air and like in the olden movies, grabbed the air as if to catch that very kiss. Clenching his capturer in the palm of his hand, he slips it into his left jean pocket. Not wanting the pain to be anymore severe of the thought of his leaving, I mouth 'go' and then look down at my Converse shoes. The image of him flashes in my mind as I know what his facial expression is. To make sure, I peer up through my brown hair that is hanging to cover my face. He is still looking at me; I can see how his heart is breaking as we stand only ten feet away from each other. His jaw is shut tightly and his chin is starting to bulge, the reaction he makes when he starts to tear. Then he lowers his head as I did only moments before, placing his black sleeve up to his eyes, wiping quickly. His head comes back up once more doing a fast room check to make sure no one had seen him crying. He was wrong, I had seen him cry.
Out of no where, a flash of light and then it repeated on some kind of rapid fire. My head wants the most to whip around and look what is happening, but I already know. I'm too weak to look over; all I have to do is watch his face. He becomes shocked and surprised by the light, he pivots on his heel toward the gate then he pivots back as if trying to decide something as he looks up at me one last time with hope in his eyes. Another flash and he turns all the way and makes his way down the gate, throwing his hood up over his brown flat hair.
I wanted to punch the lights out of the paparazzi. What complete degrading people. Their job is to catch people at their utmost low. Well, congratulations. You succeeded for once. You have officially become vultures.
Two whole months.
So much could happen in two months.
Sign up to rate and review this story