Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Try and Stop Me.

Prologue.

by whatkayteesaid 0 reviews

An innocent looking man in a suit approached young, beautiful Kaytee. What is she to do? This man was gorgeous! Too bad she didn't see his canines before they walked out the door.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-12-03 - Updated: 2006-12-03 - 323 words

1Original



There he is.
Here I am.
There he is.
Oh good god, he's amazing.
"I'm sorry, what?"
I snapped out of my day dreaming as I sat at Tuxedo Junction, the local night club in downtown London. The bartender had given me my strawberry daiquiri minutes ago about I hadn't even noticed it.
I smile embarrassed and cup my hand around my drink. "Sorry, nothing. Thanks." I nod at the bartender and he smiles back at me. I just look at him. "What?"
He holds out his hand. Oh!
"Jeez, I'm all messed up tonight." I scold myself as I reach for my purse but someone's hand stops me as I just touch the zipper on top. The hand is soft and slightly pale, but the touch ran shivers through my body.
"I've got this one." The person said and I look up as he removes his hand off mine, letting me pull my purse to my lap.
Here he is.
He's here for once.
His arm moved away from my face as the bartender takes a one hundred bill from his hand. The man makes a sly smile and shakes his hand at the man behind the counter, "Keep the change."
I look over at the cashier desk and the drinks only costs about 20 dollars. Mouth dropped open I turn to him. "80 dollars in change?"
Even the bartender looked stunned as well. "Are you sure, sir?"
He nods and then holds his hand out for me to take as I step down off my stool. "Very. The lady is worth it."
If only I knew what that meant at the time. Soon, I would be worth it.
As he leans down towards my face and then comes close to my ear I could feel his warm breath moving from my ear to my neck. Then he leans back up. He smiles and then takes my hand, pulling me lightly towards the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story