Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Try and Stop Me.

One.

by whatkayteesaid 0 reviews

House Warming Gifts.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-12-03 - Updated: 2006-12-03 - 494 words

1Exciting

It was chiller outside the club than I remembered. The guy was still holding my hand as we rounded the left side of the club's front entrance and started to hustle down the empty street. It must have been after midnight because the prostitutes were starting to show up in this side of town.
"Where are we going?" I shouted to him but he just tightened his grip and kept on moving. What's going on?
"You have nothing to worry about, my darling," He spoke as we crossed the street and almost started to jog. Thank god I was wearing my converse or I wouldn't have lasted.
I was unfamiliar with the part of town we just entered, making me nervous. A man in black passed me and started to stare as I watched him walk by. "I'm sorry. I really don't want to be here right now."
He stopped dead on, turning around to face me. "Katie, you're fine."
Did he just say my name?
"How did you know my name?" I hesitated.
His face seemed stressed and tired. "I know a lot more about you than you think, my lady."
His beautiful face was getting to me. This sounded like something out of an old classic romance novel. But where were the pretty lights, the love, and the romance? Obviously, not in a street alley in the red light section of town. I tried to take my hand away from him but his strength wouldn't let me. "Excuse me." I said as I tried again. No luck.
"Come." He said, soothingly as I still struggled against his grip. We stopped down an alley where Tom knocked on a solid metal door. It opened slightly with another dark haired guy behind it. He nodded at the man and he opened the door for us. I tried to grab onto the edge of the door but he took my other hand in his hand, making it seem as handcuffs. I was stuck.
"Let go of me!" I practically screamed.
We approached a group of guys, including one girl who looked about my age.
"Brendon, what's her problem?" The man asked who was the one who met us at the door.
"So, Brendon's your name?" I asked.
He didn't look at me but he kept looking at the guy who spoke. "I'm not sure. But, take her away from me. I don't want to see her right now." He kept hold of my hands as I tried to budge. "Ryan, here." Another lighter haired boy walked over to Brendon and took over the position of holding my wrists. Ryan nodded at Brendon and I was once again pulled off.
"Don't be an ass to me, please. It's my first day. Well, if you can even call it that." Ryan said as he took me into a large dark room. "How was the day time? I miss it much."
What the hell is going on here?
Sign up to rate and review this story