Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Try and Stop Me.

Two.

by whatkayteesaid 0 reviews

You're teeth are a little large there Ryan.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-12-03 - Updated: 2006-12-03 - 622 words

0Unrated

"I'm doomed."
I whisper to myself as I sat on the dry ground with clusters of dirt every other place. It was too dark so see a foot in front of my face which frightened me slightly. Ryan stood directly in front of me still though as he pulled my hands above my head. I could see a piece of cool metal come close to one of my wrists. This was it. I was doomed for eternity.
"Whoa whoa whoa," I said as I could feel it tough even closer to me. Getting nervous and wanted to leave as soon as possible I pushed at his side and surprisingly pulled my hands away from his grip.
I smiled to myself in shock but realized that my smile had cost me a few seconds in escaping. Ryan started to push his body near me to get me to sit back down again. There was no way in hell that was going to happen.
I pushed back at him. In the nick of time, I was able to slip by him and stumbled over across the room, slamming myself up against the door. That hurt more than I thought it would. "Ow." I said loudly.
Like I said before, it was hard to see in front of your own face but I could hear Ryan sigh. "Ahh, c'mon!" He said.
Then as he got closer I could see he had his hands out in front of him, seeing where I was perfectly when I could only see the outline of his sweatshirt and jeans. Jesus, it's like he has night vision or something.
"Really, seriously. Look at this from my point of view," he started as I backed away from him as he got closer. "I do not want the trouble. Brendon there, your buddy, yeah he isn't the nicest person in the world."
"I kind of figured that out," I said just as my back hit the other wall once again. Damn, I'm in a tight spot.
I could see him smile, his white smile. But then, wait what is that in his mouth?
"Stuck?" He asked as he came closer to me. Then I realized what was in his mouth. Nothing.
I gasped as he smiled again, "You really should see a dentist. You're teeth are abnormally large."
"Oh really? I hadn't noticed." Ryan said sarcastically. "It's only been 24 hours and I'm already one of them. Sucks really. But, your about to join the club."
Then he pounced before I could even calculate that he did, I was spun around as he grabbed my hands once again.
"Do you mind not moving around, it throws me off," Ryan said laughing now. He knew that he was faster than me and you could tell he loved it right about now. One of the great things about being a - a - vampire I guess.
"Listen to me," Ryan leaned his body so it touched me and then I could feel his warm breath on my ear in just the way that turned me on to Brendon. It made me feel nervous but then all warm as well. "You'll do what I say. Cause you think I wanted this in the first place?" I shook my head no. "Good. Do you understand?" I nodded yes this time. My fright was over the edge. I knew I couldn't win as well. I heard Ryan almost chuckle and then I could see his head in the reflection of the window glass. His head was moving down off my ear and moving down my neck. I felt his lips on my skin. Then I squeezed my eyes shut. Was this really happening to me?
"She's mine. Back off, Ryan."
Sign up to rate and review this story