Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life Is A Symphony

Time

by FallOutGrl 0 reviews

Six weeks later. A visit from an old 'friend'.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-04 - Updated: 2006-12-05 - 230 words

0Unrated
Charlotte really liked Pete. Ever since the hospital, they had grown closer. They did almost everything together. They were almost inseperable. Patrick, Andy, and Joe loved it. They all agreed Charlotte was the answer to Pete's prayers. Pete had been so quiet before and now he was back to his normal self. Back to before Lexi.
It was a quiet Tuesday afternoon and Pete and Charlotte were playing a video game. Andy and Joe were at a movie and Patrick went to the store. Charlotte loved the fact it was only the two of them. Pete was also happy. The two were laughing and sharing jokes.
"You know, I thought you were the heart breaker. I think you're the mender honestly." Charlotte admitted. Pete blushed lightly.
"Oh please. If it weren't for you, I'd be six feet under right now. You're my angel." Pete smiled. To break the romantic moment there was a knock at the door.
"PIZZA GUY!!!" Pete screamed and jumped up. Charlotte giggled and got up to get the money. Charlotte smiled and looked around for the money and Pete answered the door. When she returned to the living room, Pete was pressed up against the wall next to the door and Lexi was pressed up against him while shoving her toungue down his throat.






gasp! ciff hanger! what should happen next???? I need some ideas please!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story