Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love in Unexpected places

chapter 13

by cutegirl12356 2 reviews

read and find out!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-04 - Updated: 2006-12-05 - 460 words

0Unrated
Ashley's POV

He finally found out, finally being the word. I walked in my room, and layed down.

"I'm leaving tomorrow at five."

"WHAT?!"

"The guys called the tour starts two weeks early."

"Did you know before tonight?"

"Yeah."

"How long?"

"Baby...", I cut him off.

"How long?", my voice getting louder than expected.

"3 days."

"WHAT AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!?!"

"I didn't know how to tell you."

"Well telling me the last night we're together isn't any better.", I felt hot tears coming down my face.


"Shh please don't cry I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

Soon the tears subsided, "It's okay lets get some sleep you've got to get early tomorrow."

"Okay baby.", he pulled me close and kissed my neck. "I love you."

"Love ya too."


Miranda's POV

There was a knock at the door. Gerard looked so peaceful so I got up, and answered the door. When I opened the door I was met by Jamia who looked like she had be crying.

"Have you seen Frankie?"

"No Why?"

"He ran off and nobodies seen him.", did she just ignore my question.

"What did you do?"

"Nothing."

"Come in.", I walked into my bed room. "Gerard baby.", he opened his eyes

"Umm?"

"Frankie went missing."

"What!!"

"Jamia's in the living room right now."

He got up and pulled on some pants. When he walked in the living room Jamia looked down.

"What did you do this time Jamia?"

"Nothing , I swear.", I just put two and two together.

"JAMIA!!!!", I screamed ,they both looked up surprised.

"What?", she said in almost a whisper.

"Did he walk in on you and someother guy by any chance?"

"I.....I..." She stoped herself and began to cry. Gerard's eyes grew big.

"HE CAME HOME TO SURPRISE YOUR ASS AND HE WALKED IN ON YOU FUCKING SOME OTHER GUY!! WHO WAS THE GUY, YOU WAS FUCKING?!", he yelled. Gerard don't yell unless he is really pissed off. She cried harder.

"WHO?!?!"

"PETE OKAY my fucking best friend."

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE", she got up and walked to the door and turned around to say something. "GET THE FUCK OUT!", She ran out. He walked over slamed and locked the door. He walked back in the room took off his pants and got into the bed.

"What are you doing? Frank is missing!"

"Let him cool off to night."

"Okay", I layed down beside him. He pulled me closer.

"I so glad that I'm with you."

"Why's that?"

"I can trust you I know you want do what Jamia did to Frankie."

"Ditto.", He lauged. I am thankful to be with this man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey hope you liked it tell me what you think! More soon hopefully tomorrow! You Rock!
Sign up to rate and review this story