Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 36

by youngandreckless 7 reviews

chapte 36

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-04 - Updated: 2006-12-05 - 1062 words

3Moving
Chapter 36






Stacey's POV


"Oh my god," I barely got out as I heard the screams and watched the ride, the boys were on, collapse. Eight stories dropped to nothing but broken wood and 10 fallen bodies on the ground.
"No, oh god no," I looked to Laura as tears already began to take over her eyes. There was no way to get to them to see if they were all right. The next half hour was spent, screaming, and crying. The paramedics showed, and police blocked the way.
"They said to go to the hospital, anyone whose still alive their taking out now," We looked as a helicopter flew over head, landing somewhat a ways, once landed the rushed off and hurried the person onto the helicopter taking them away, "I'll drive," Kristi made the three of us look at her, "Come on," she grabbed mine and Ana's hands, I quickly grabbed Laura's dragging her with us.
"I cant just leave here not knowing if their all right," she jerked her hand out of mine, "And I cant see how you two would leave either, but go right ahead, until im sure all four of them are on their way or at the hospital im not leaving,"
"Laura there's nothing we can do here," Ana yelled at her.
"I can't just leave! My brother and the love of my life, plus two of my best friends just fell eight stories, I have to know if their all right, that their alive,"
"She's right, you two go ahead, that's what cell phones are for," Ana and Kristi nodded before running the rest of the way to the car, Laura and I turned around running back inside the park, stopping in front of the police.
"You don't understand my brother and fiancé were on that ride!" she yelled at the officer, ten minutes of yelling was getting us no where.
"We just want to know if they were taken to the hospital,"
"Excuse me officer, I know her, let them come through," we didn't know this guy but he knew us and we could careless how we knew him at the moment. The officer stepped aside, "Laura Wentz right?" he looked to Laura. She nodded. That's how he knew us, "Patrick and Andy were taken out by ambulance..." he filled us in. Thank god for Fall Out Boy fans.
"And Pete..." I asked.
"We fixed his dislocated shoulder here and then sent him for further treatment, and Trohman was taken out by helicopter," he looked to the ground.
"But Joe's was responsive and awake?" Laura choked out.
"Trohman's stats weren't good,"




Laura's POV


I emptied my mind of what he just said about Joe, "Are you a doctor?" I asked.
"Yeah, well training," he nodded.
"All four of them, are gonna make it right?"
"I don't want to give you false hope, Joe had to be taken out by helicopter, we don't do that, unless..."
"The Patient is critical," I finished his sentence, "We gotta go, thank you so much," I grabbed Stacey's hand pulling her the other way.
"Can you drive?" Stacey asked. I didn't answer I just got to the drivers side of the car quickly opening it. The ride their was silent. Our emotions were both way overboard, and I was sure anything one of said would make it all worse. If things could get any worse.


Ana's POV


"Oh my god," I covered my mouth walking behind the two closed curtains.
"Tell us you've heard something about Joe and Pete," they both said to me at once.
"Are you two all right, my god," I ignored his question.
"Broken stuff, that's it but Ana are Pete and Joe okay," Andy grabbed my hand.
"I don't know, I had to fight to get back here to see you,"
"Well we've been here over two hours, they have to know something, where's Laura and Stacey?"
"And Kristi," Patrick added.
"I have Kristi calling people, Laura and Stacey stayed behind, what's broken? Are you two gonna be okay?"
"Ana we're fine, just find out about Joe and Pete," he grabbed my hand, pleading with me through his eyes. I wiped the tears away kissing him and going to find out what he wanted me to find out. I stopped seeing Laura and Stacey.
"Patrick and Andy?" Stacey asked as I hugged her.
"Just a few broken bones I guess, their both awake and seem fine, just worried about Pete and Joe,"
"The nurse is gonna come tell us what's happening, we just gotta wait here,"
"Allright im gonna go back there with them, just let me know as soon as you find out something,"
"Yeah,"
"Im gonna check on them quickly come get me," Laura nodded at Stacey, before Stacey and I disappeared behind the curtains.




Laura's POV


I could loose fiance, and could have lost my brother all in a minute. I sat in the waiting area chair, closing my eyes. This wasnt happening. He was remembering, and I'd barely had a full conversation with my brother since the night at Stalla's. I looked up seeing a nurse. She gave me a warm smile telling me to follow her. I didnt know which she was taking me to see. I sighed as she stopped in front of a door, "Mr. Wentz," she pointed. I nodded.
"And Joe Trohman?" I asked before she left.
"Im not his nurse sorry, I'll contact his doctor and tell him you're in with your brother,"
"Thank you," I opened the door, quickly, wasting time only made it worse, "Oh god Pete," I whispered as he looked to the door.
"You jinxed me," he smiled, motioning me with one arm.
"Are you okay? what did they say?"
"Im gonna live, dislocated shoulder thats all..." he stopped smiling, "Joe, Patrick and Andy?"
"Patrick and Andy broken a couple things," I answered. he looked at me most likely waiting for me to tell him how Joe was.
"Laura..."
"I dont know, Pete," I looked away from him, "The on scene doctor said it wasnt good, he didnt want to give us false hope, I was just getting him back, I cant loose him again," Pete pulled me with his one hand, wrapping it around me; I lay my head lightly on his chest.
"He's gonna be allright, he wont leave you,"
Sign up to rate and review this story