Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

35

by youngandreckless 1 review

35

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-12-04 - Updated: 2006-12-05 - 572 words

1Hot
friends for hire...check them out...if you like FOB you will like them!! www.myspace.com/friendsforhirerock


Chapter 35

Stacey's POV

We all stood at the bottom of the cliff diver staring up.
"please don't do this ride" I pleaded turning to look at the boys.
"its not that bad" Pete said with a shrug.
"not that bad! This ride looks like its about to fall apart" Laura yelled throwing her arms around wildly. I nodded my head in agreement.
Just because I'm mad at the dumbass doesn't mean I want him to die! Then whose hoodies could I steal. Ok so that was mean. But I do love him and I really don't want him on that ride. Call it a gut feeling if you want.
Grabbing Pete's arm I made him look at me "if you meant anything you said the other day you will NOT ride this ride"
He smiled, lightly shrugging "sorry babe but the ride is calling. And I have to answer"


Laura's POV

The girls and I stood at the bottom of the ride waiting for the boys to go down. The line was long so we knew we had some time to wait.
"do you all hate me?" Kristi asked suddenly.
I looked at her with shock "why would we hate you?" then it hit me. The poor girl thought we hated her because she was now with Patrick sorta replacing Lizy.
"you know. Because of Lizy" she said shooting Ana a nervous look.
I opened my mouth to respond but was cut off by stace.
"hunny let me tell you something. Lizy was an amazing girl and we all love and miss her but she would want patrick to be happy. And he is happy with you. We all see it"
I nodded in agreement looking at Ana, waiting for her to say something.
Sighing in frustration she turned to Kristi. "some people say that I'm not over my sisters death and hell I know I'm not. Its hard to see Patrick with anyone but her but I am slowly getting used to the idea. Just give me sometime"
Kristi seemed to accept and turned back to watching the ride. "does anyone else have a bad feeling about this?"


Joe's POV

"so how is life with my sister?" pete laughed as we slowly moved along the stairs.
"its good. I am starting to remember some things so that's good"
He nodded his head in approval "like what?"
I ran a hand through my hair leaning against the banister "like the wedding and setting the date and all that fun stuff"
"Do you still want to have the wedding?" Andy asked jumping into the conversation.
I thought about it for a moment before answering "yeah, I think I do"

Pete's POV

It took another 20 minutes before we finally reached the top. 'No backing down now' I thought as I looked over the edge.
I grimanced as the thing creaked from the weight at the top.
Suddenly everything started to shake. Oh god. This is not the best time for an earthquake! I gripped the handle trying my hardest to hold on.
The entire ride was shaking side to side and screams filled the air.
It took me a minute to realize that those screams belonged to me and my friends. I silently prayed as the floor beneath me gave out and my world went black.

Sign up to rate and review this story