Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 34

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 34

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-04 - Updated: 2006-12-04 - 1085 words

0Unrated
Listen to Stacey's whoring, and check out friends for hire. they are amazing. can you believe this took me all day to write? hmm yeah anyways here's your update...







Chapter 34




Laura's POV


"I really think we should have just stayed home, what if it happens again?" I was so happy he was remembering, but they way it was happening scared me.
"Im fine, we're here, no going back now,"
"Who says we cant go back?" I asked as I got out of the car.
"I say," Patrick smiled, pulling me into a hug, "Why you wanna leave you just got here? you dont love me no more?" Patrick pouted.
"Of course I still love you, dont be crazy, I just dont think this is such a good idea,"
"Why not? cause your brother and best friend will be here? and the three of you might actually have to fix something, the hard way,"
"No, who said they were coming?" I rolled my eyes, pulling my hands out of Patrick's.
"I did," he looked at me with concern.
"She's worried about me, its okay though, im fine, and we gonna have fun right?" Joe wrapped his arms around me, resting his head on mine, when I didnt answer, he repeated himself, "Laura, im fine, we gonna have fun right?" I bit on my bottom lip, nodding. Fine was the last thing today was gonna be.



Andy's POV


"Okay so we're just missing two, okay one," Patrick smiled seeing Stacey get out of her car. He walked away from everyone else greeting her, I looked behind me seeing Pete walk up to us.
"Hey," he nodded his head slightly, shoving his hands in his hoodie, looking to the ground.
"Great we all here, so wanna go in?" he looked at all of us, "Wow you guys are so full of life, come on loosen up! we all alive, and healthy, cant we have a good day, the eight of us?" Patrick wrapped an arm around Kristi, smiling. I looked to my right as Ana looked off into space. I had to fight her to get out of the house, she wanted to do this school stuff instead of spending the day with me. I looked to Patrick as his smile faded.
"Yes the EIGHT of us can have a good day," I wrapped one arm over Pete's shoulder pulling him close and the other around Ana's waist pulling her closer. Patrick's smile didnt return as he looked at all their sad faces.
"Fine fuck this," he shook his head, unwrapping his arm from around Krsti, walking towards his car. Kristi followed a second later.
"What the fuck is wrong with you four?" I yelled at Ana, Laura, Stacey and Pete, "He's trying to help and you're being assholes,"
"Andy, assholes is a bit overboard," Joe spoke up.
"I didnt see you encouraging the happiness, Im just stating the truth, and all four of them know it," I shot back at him.
"Obviously they allready feel like shit, you dont gotta piss them off by calling them names,"
"Patrick is fucking leaving what the hell are you four gonna do?" I ignored him, pointing to them, as they looked away, "Some fucking friends you four are,"
"Seems I keep getting told that," Laura shot a glare at me, unwrapping Joe's arms from around her walking away.
"If you not gonna go in, get in the car I'll take you home, and the come back here and hang with Patrick," I looked to Ana.
"I told you I just wanted to stay at home and work on school, you're the one that didnt listen to me," she rolled her eyes, snatching the car keys from me.
"And you two, what are you gonna do?" I looked from Pete to Stacey.
"Im going in with Patrick, and so is EVERYONE ELSE," Stacey yelled, causing everyone to look at her.
"Its cool, you guys got other stuff to do, go ahead," Patrick called to us as Kristi pulled his arm trying to get him away from the car.
"We got nothing to do, but put on happy faces and have a good day," I answered for them, "Right?" I looked to Pete, he just nodded, walking towards Patrick. Stacey walked over pushing Ana towards Patrick too. Laura and Joe walked pass me, and then I followed, "Great lets go,"



Pete's POV


"Fifty feet straight down," Patrick looked to me, "Pete go on it, tell us how it is,"
"Allright," I shrugged. I walked passed him to the ride.
"That's just crazy, you arent really gonna do that?"
"What happen to little miss do whatever," I looked back at Laura.
"Its not some roller coaster, where you twist and turn, its just down,"
"So we've jumped off mountain's into water, its the same thing,"
"And you forget I was scared out of my mind,"
"Come on its not bad," I grabbed her hand, pulling her behind me.
"Peter! no! let go!" she yelled at me, hitting my hand, trying to get hers free.
"Pete she said she didnt wanna do it!" I heard Patrick and Joe yell from behind us.
"We just gotta walk up these steps no turning back now, come on,"
"I can turn back, in fact I am!" she yanked her hand out of mine.
"Like I'd let you do something you'll get hurt on," I called to her, as she walked pass the other people who was coming to go on the ride. She stopped, shaking her head, before leaving the enterance to the ride. I jogged up the steps. It was my turn, I looked down, remembering when we jumped off the mountain; it was kinda the same; but yet not the same at all.



Ana's POV


"He'll do just about anything wont he?" I asked.
"Pretty much," Andy looked to the ride.
"Okay what next?" Pete asked walking over to us dripping wet.
"Wanna drop eight stories in three seconds?"
"Why not?" he shrugged, as Kristi pointed to another ride, "Anyone gonna do it with me?"
"I will," Kristi smiled.
"Me too," Andy added.
"Im good," I shook my head as Andy looked to me.
"I'll do it,"
"What?" Laura looked to Joe.
"Im gonna do it, its three seconds,"
"And eight stories,"
"Uh huh, lets go," he smiled, following Pete, Kristi and Andy.
"Where's Jordan?" Laura looked to me, after we stood in silence for a few minutes.
"Acting class, he loves it,"
"Oh cool,"
Sign up to rate and review this story