Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > What I've Been Looking For

What I've Been Looking For

by twiinklestar 4 reviews

Archie Altanta songfic to the song "What I've Been Looking For" from Highschool Musical.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-05 - Updated: 2006-12-06 - 742 words - Complete

0Insightful
First songfic :

Archie decided that today was the day. The day of all days. The day he would tell Atlanta that he loved her. He stood outside her door and took a deep breathe. He knocked on the door. Behind he heard some shuffling.

"Sure its open,"

Archie opened the door and went to sit on her bed.

"Hey Atlanta I have something I need to tell you,"

"Go for it,"

"You might want to sit down for this,"

Atlanta was going to make some silly remark about why she would want to sit down beside him but then she saw he was serious so she took a seat.

"Yeah whats up Arch?"

"Atlanta I've known this for a long time now, but I've been hiding it. I think that now is a good time as ever to tell you,"

"Tell me what Arch?" Atlanta's head cocked to the side.

"That I lo...love you Atlanta,"

He squinted thinking that she would punch him and think that he was just playing some trick on her. But instead she just sat there, thinking. 'Why hadn't I known that he liked me?'

It's hard to believe
That I couldn't see

You were always there beside me
Thought I was alone
With no one to hold
But you were always right beside me


Archie was always beside her in battle and practices and they always went everywhere together; boarding, running and even grocery shopping.

This feeling's like no other

She knew that she couldn't hide it. She really did love Archie. She just never noticed it before.

I want you to know
I've never had someone that knows me like you do
The way you do


Archie knew Atlanta inside and out. He knew everything from her favorite color to the latest time she ever stayed up till on a school night.

I've never had someone as good for me as you
No one like you


There was nobody better to fall in love with then her best friend.

So lonely before, I've finally found,
What I've been looking for


Atlanta had been searching for the perfect guy for a good time now. But she didn't know that he was right in front of her.

So good to be seen
So good to be heard


Archie always listened to her and watched her. He spent most of his time with her and took care of her when she was hurt. He was always looking out for her and always had her back.

Don't have to say a word

For so long I was lost
So good to be found


For so long she had been alone. She had watched all the other girls in the hallways with their girlfriends and even her best girl-friend with her boyfriend, Jay. She had thought that no one would ever love her and she would just stay single and alone for the rest of her life. But Archie loved her. It felt good to know that someone cared about you.

I'm lovin havin you around

Atlanta loved being around Archie. He always made her smile. Sometimes she couln't even stay mad at him because she would get sad not being able to talk to him for an hour.

This feeling's like no other

I want you to know

I've never had someone that knows me like you do
The way you do
I've never had someone as good for me as you
No one like you
So lonely before, I finally found
What I've been looking for

Do Do Do Do
Do Do Do Do Do Do-oo
A-woah-oh-oh-ohh

Do Do Do Do
Do Do Do Do Do Do-oo
Woa-ah-ah-oh


She did love Archie. She really did and with all her heart. No wonder she could never find a guy good enough for her, because she already had one!

She snapped out of 'The Secret World of Atlanta' to see Archie snapping his fingers in front of her face.

"Hello Earth to Atlanta? What are you thinking about?"

"Archie I think I love you too!"

She put her hands around his neck and hugged him and Archie put his hands around her waist and hugged her back. When Atlanta came back from the hug they both starred into eachothers eyes for a long time and then they leaned in closer and closer and closer until their lips met.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of songfic. I think that was pretty good! Read and Review.
Sign up to rate and review this story