Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > age is just a number and love lasts forever

chapter 1

by beautifulloveMCR 2 reviews

crissie has lived in the shithole her whole life, and at the age of 16, how can she give up? who will save her? read and find out!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Horror, Parody, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [?] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-12-03 - Updated: 2006-12-03 - 352 words

0Unrated
"Crissie!" screamed brandy from the other room "WHAT? cant you see im trying to cook YOUR dinner?" "i need help, come tie my corset!" crissie and brandy live together, because crissie had gotten immancipated, and moved in with brandy and her mom."can you at least wait like 5 minutes?" "NO!!!!! COME NOW!!" and so crissie dropped the spoon that she was stirring the noodles with, and went to help brandy."suck it in brandy!" "i am, just shut up!!" finally crissie got her corset tight enough, and went back to cooking."crissie, hurry we dont have that much time!! only 4 hours till the concert, and it takes like and hour to get to charlston!!!" "shut up brandy, foods ready, now come and eat! you should have gotten ready this morning like i did!" "i couldnt get ready in my sleep, i was sleeping!" "i tried to wake you, so dont blaim me!" after a while of arguing, crissie ran to the computer to sign off of her myspace, and when she did that, she realized that she had a message, so she read it.
it said:
hey crissie, its mom, i just wanted to hang out today, you know since you dont live here anymore, but if you cant, i understand. love you sweety,
mom

she sent her mom a message back reading:
fuck you!

and she signed off.
after that, crissie went towards the kitchen to find brandy singing along with the radio, she was singing 'famous last words' by my chem. "wow brandy, thats really good singing!" "really?" "no" "i knew it! you ALWAYS trick me!!"
brandy being 1 year older than crissie, had to drive, and crissie was upset that she still hadnt gotten her liscence.
"get in the car crissie!" "sir yes sir!, hahai...i.. i mean ma'am!" crissie started laughing and brandy hit her with her purse. "owwie, brandy that hurt!" "shut up, and quit whining!" "ma'am yes ma'am!" and she started laughing again, grabbed her purse, and walked out the door with brandy.



sorry the chapter was sooo short, but more to come LATER!!
review, and enjoy!
Sign up to rate and review this story