Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > age is just a number and love lasts forever

chapter 2

by beautifulloveMCR 3 reviews

same

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Horror, Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [?] [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-12-06 - Updated: 2006-12-07 - 799 words

0Unrated
on their way to the concert, they were almost to the concert when crissie screamed in the car "I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!!" "OK CRISSIE!! TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!" and brandy pulled the car over to a gas station. crissie ran to the bathroon really fast, and while brandy was waiting, she was looking at the drinks, and thinking to herself..."gatorade? or powerade? oh what the hell, they're the same!" and she grabbed a gatorade. when she walked toward the cash register, she accidentally walked into a man, and said, "sorry sir, i didnt see....you....im sooo sorry gerard...." and she looked down, ashamed of the fact that she had run into the greatest singer in the world, gerard way. "brandy im done we can go now!!....woah, hi!" crissie was suprised to see this, but was ok with it. "hey gerard, uhh, yeah, lets go brandy!" crissie had said this because she was embarresed, that brandy had almost knocked over her favorite bands lead singer, gerard way, the band being My Chemical Romance. "okay, just let me pay for this, ill be out in a minute!" "no wait, do you guys want to hang out with us later, or if your gonna be in town later?" gerard said out of no where. "umm, its up to crissie." "well, crissie, would you like to hang out with me, mikey, frankie and ray later after the show? or are you guys even going to the show?" "oh yeah were going, we are also staying at the hotel down the road, the comfort suites, and yes we will be in town, and yes, we would love to hang out with you guys." "great! just meet us out side of the concert doors at 10:30 tonight, and we will go from there!" "ok see you then!" and crissie walked to the door, and walked to the car. wow, i wonder what frank is gonna think about me, i like him so much, but hell, he doesnt even know me!! god, how am i going to act around him? i hope i dont act like an idiot! her thoughts were broken by brandy getting into the car, "wow, that was amazing, gerard is like the hottest, and he just asked us to hang out with him tonight!!" brandy said. "yeah right, you know frank is like the hottest in the whole world!" "haha you wish!" and they just talked the rest of the way to the concert.

~skip to after concert~

"wow that was amazing!" said brandy. "i know!!" as they were walking out, they were the last ones to come out of the concert hall, the boys stopped them, "we didnt think you were going to show!" said gerard looking at his clock. "well we're here, where are we going to go?" said crissie. "i was thinking a dance club down the road!" said frank, who was stareing right at crissie. "alrighty then!" said crissie and away they walked.
brandy and gerard were way infront of everyone, talking and goofing off, and ray and mikey were walking in the middle, and frank and crissie were way behind everyone else. "so, you get out much?" said frank. "umm well sometimes, i usually stay at home, and usually party at my house with brandy." "do you and brandy live with each other?" "yeah, we do, i moved in with her because my mom is a whore, and a crack addict, and i dont really like her. i got immancipated last year." "oh, so you guys live on your own?" "yeah, its really nice." "kool, well we are going to be in town for about a month, you want to stay with us until we leave?" omgosh, i cant even believe he is asking me this! "umm, yeah, if its ok with brandy!" "AWESOME!!" he screamed really loud.

~skip to the club~

"wanna dance!?" frank asked crissie over the loud music. "sure!" and frank and crissie danced for a while, and then they went to sit down for a drink. "so your staying in the comfort suites tonight?" "yeah, why?" "thats where we are staying!" "nice!" "crissie?" "yeah?" "i really like you!" she was speechless.... she could barely breathe, it was like there was a torch that was never lit, that had just lit inside of her. "i like you as more than a friend, and i think that you are one of the nicest girls that i have ever met since i have started this tour!" and with that, he kissed her, and the fire in her grew bigger and bigger with each second that passed as they just stood there and kissed.


hope you liked this chapter, more to come later!! i promise sonner than this one had taken!!
REVIEW!!! please!!
Sign up to rate and review this story