Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > age is just a number and love lasts forever

chapter 3

by beautifulloveMCR 5 reviews

same

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Horror, Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [?] [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-12-07 - Updated: 2006-12-07 - 305 words

0Unrated
crissie woke up in franks arms, and couldnt remember what had happened the night before. "frank?" "yeah?" "why am i in your bed?" "you were drunk, so i brought you here." "oh, umm i guess i had better go!" "oh no wait, please, stay." "well wheres brandy and gerard?" "umm, lets just say, they had a 'rough night'." they both laughed. and then out of nowhere, frank asked crissie a question, she thought she'd never hear. "crissie?" "yeah?" "will you go out with me?" "uuuhh....i...uhhh....well...." "you dont have to, but all i have to say about you is, you are the most beautiful girl i have ever seen, and you are so good to me, and i really dont know what i would do if i had never met you, i dont know what i would have done, last night, gerard told me that we were meeting a couple of girls after the show, and i thought to myself, great more girl fans wanting to screw my brains out, but after i met you, and realized how nice you are, and how beautiful you are, i knew that i could really get used to waking up every morning with you...." "frank, im 16, your 26!!i cant be with you, even though i would love to be with you, i just cant!!" "fuck our age!! i love you! age is just a number, but love lasts forever, please crissie, i really love you, and im not using you for plessure or sympathy, i really love you!!"
".....i love you too!!" and with that, she kissed him passionately, and then said, "yes, i will go out with you!"




sorry the chapter was so short, but i will right more later to come!! right now im sick, so i will right more later!

READ AND REVIEW!!
Sign up to rate and review this story