Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > age is just a number and love lasts forever

chapter 4

by beautifulloveMCR 6 reviews

just read!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror, Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [?] [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-12-25 - Updated: 2006-12-26 - 287 words

0Unrated
well, frankie and crissie have been dating for 6 months now, and her and brandy went on tour with them and they now are at a show in los angeles california.

"Frank?" "what crissie?" "what are you doing as of right now?" "umm nothing why?" he walks into the room of the hotel she is in. "well, i was wondering...." she then had a devilish grin on her face, and franks face seemed to get brighter "wondering what?" "wanna play a little game?" "what kinda game?" "take your clothes off and ill show you!" so frank took off all his clothes and jumped into the hotel bed, and crissie followed with only her bra and panties on. she gets ontop of him, and he takes off her bra and underwear, and they start getting 'dirty' he lays her on her back, and slowly slides into her, and she lets out a small moan, and he just goes rougher and harder and faster, and she is now to the point of screaming, and he just goes harder and rougher. she grabs the back bars of the bed, and he just keeps going harder with every thrust, and she moans and screams non-stop. after about an hour, frank finally came in her, realizing he hadnt worn protection, but didnt think too much of it after that. she had an orgasm 3 times in a row before he came, and they both reached climax, and he pulled out. " are you okay crissie?" she had a devilish grin again and said "couldnt be better!"

___________________________________________


REVIEW!!! and i hope you liked!! i know it was a 'naughty' chapter today, but if you liked it tell me, if not, then i wont do it again!!
Sign up to rate and review this story