Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > age is just a number and love lasts forever

chapter 5

by beautifulloveMCR 1 review

just read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror, Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [?] [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-12-25 - Updated: 2006-12-26 - 223 words

0Unrated
an hour after they had screwed each others brains out, the door bell rang, and frank slipped on his boxers, and went to the door, with crissie still asleep on the bed. "who is it?" frank screamed through the door. "its me, gerard, can i come in?" "umm yeah, in a second!" and he ran over to the bed and covered crissies still naked body under the thick covers and ran back to the door and let gerard in. " dude, we heard you in the other room! you guys were fucking loud! did you like fuck the shit out of her? is she even still alive?" "yeah shes alive, god can you shut the fuck up now? what we do is our buisness!" "sorry but its kinda funny, cause we all heard you!" "yeah well at least we dont fuck every night like you and brandy! i have to listen to that every night!!" "oh well, we love each other, and thats all that matters!" "oh well, bye now, we are gonna take a shower!" and he shoved gerard out the hotel door. "hun, you wanna take a shower?" her eyes flutter open. "huh?" "wanna take a nice hot shower?" "yeah" and then they head to the shower.

_____________________________________________________________


READ AND REVIEW PLEASE!!

wow 2 short chapters in 1 night! its a RECORD!! lol
merry christmas!
Sign up to rate and review this story