Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > age is just a number and love lasts forever

chapter 6

by beautifulloveMCR 1 review

just read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror, Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [?] [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-12-25 - Updated: 2006-12-26 - 231 words

0Unrated
after they got out of the shower, they got dressed, and went for a walk outside. "frank, i love you" "i love you more crissie, and dont deny it, you know i love you more!" "NOT TRUE!!!" and she started running down the street, with frank chasing after her. he finally caught up to her and picked her up brydal style, and swung her around. he then put her down, and leaned over and kissed her passionately, and whispered in her ear, "i love you, and nothing will ever take that away from me!" and she whispered back, "i love you too, i love you more and more every day" and he says "same here" and he kisses her again, and then they walk back to the hotel. "did you guys have a rough night last night?" brandy says as they enter the hotel. "shut the fuck up, you have a love life with gerard, and to us, it sounds like you guys need to do something new, at least we waited, and now our sex life is amazing!" and she just looked at them like retards and walked off. they look at each other and kiss each other and continue up to thier hotel room.

_______________________________________________________________


well i managed to get 3 stories in 1 night, so you should be thankful, and i promise to update more often!!
READ AND REVIEW!!
merry christmas!
Sign up to rate and review this story