Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter: Demon Possessed

The Collars

by Pillsy 19 reviews

Harry gets the rest of his birthday gift, and we see what paranoid parents can do.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [!!] [?] [X] - Published: 2006-12-06 - Updated: 2006-12-07 - 3034 words

5Exciting
Harry Potter: Demon Possessed

Chapter Seven: The Collars

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now, Master, it's time for the rest of your birthday present," Nina said, pushing Harry gently onto her bed. In half a second she had changed to her blue alter-ego and let her clothes flow through her. Hannah took the older girl's lead and removed her clothes, giving Harry a half-second glance at the new mark just above her butt-crack-a lightning bolt inside a paw print-before it was replaced by her furry tail.

"And just what would that be?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow.

"It's a way to keep your slaves in line," Nina said, pulling a pair of heavy leather straps from one of the red bags. She handed both of them to Harry, who looked at them warily.

"What are these?"

"Collars. You can put them on us, and then use any sort of punishment as you see fit. Tap on it with your wand, and then put it around my neck."

Harry followed the instructions. The studded leather glowed a bright green for a second, and then faded back to its original black. Harry wrapped it around Nina, who asked him to leave plenty of room for her to breathe. He repeated the process with Hannah, who gratefully accepted it, nuzzling his hand as he closed the latch.

Harry took a step back to admire his slaves. They were both standing, heads bowed in submission, with their new collars the only things they were wearing. The young demon had to admit-the black leather did look good. The collars were about an inch wide, made of thick, sturdy hide with a steel ring bolted to the front and seven shining studs placed at regular intervals along its length.

"Nice. A very good idea, Nina," Harry said. The blue goo-girl beamed at his praise. "You said something about punishment?"

"Yes, Master. The manual is right here," she replied, retrieving a small pamphlet and handing it to the teen. Harry looked over it, noting the directions on how punishment was dealt out.

"Nina, shock, moderate, half-second," he said. The goo-girl jumped as an electric current jumped from the collar to her neck and through her body, leaving her slumped on the floor with trails of steam rising from her. Harry looked down at her with a slight smirk, noticing the fact that she either wasn't or didn't need to breathe.

"I'm impressed Nina. This was a very good idea," he praised.

"Th...thank you, Master," Nina said, slurping back into a standing position.

"I think you need a reward. Don't you agree, Hannah?"

"Of course, Master," the dog-girl, barely able to keep in her excitement, agreed.

Harry looked down at his two slaves and smiled, "Hannah, get over here."

The dog girl eagerly crawled over to where her Master was and gazed up at him expectantly.

The demon said, "Strip me, little bitch."

Hannah shuddered as she licked her lips and leaned up. She caught her Master's zipper between her teeth and dragged it down, slowly. It took her several extra seconds to undo the button of his slacks. She let the garment fall to the ground. When she saw her Master's pants, she scowled slightly. Reluctantly, she reached up and hooked her thumbs under the waistband. She could already see her Master's bulge, so she got her face as close to his crotch as she could. Hannah grinned widely as she pulled Harry's pants down, suddenly freeing his cock which leaped out and smacked her right in the nose. She looked up and locked eyes with her Master, who nodded his head. She swallowed nervously as she moved her head towards the demon's dick. She licked her lips once more and opened her mouth and took his staff as deeply as she could before gagging.

As his second slave bobbed her head up and down on his cock, Harry said, "Use your tongue more, run it along as much of me as you can."

The inumimi eagerly complied with her Master's command and started to run her elongated tongue along places no human appendage could reach easily.

Nina scowled slightly before changing back to her human form. The blonde fell to her hands and knees so she could crawl across the floor to where her Master and sister slave were. She licked her lips as she brought one hand up to the other girl's pussy and ran her finger teasingly along the moist slit.

Harry smirked at the initiative his first slave was showing. He mentally critiqued Hannah's technique. He found her eager, but unskilled as yet. Making a mental note to ensure she gets a lot of practice, he folded his hands behind his head and enjoyed the whole matter.

The dog girl had to force herself to keep her jaw properly open and where it truly belonged as she felt something warm and wet probe her labia. She continued to suck her Master off while the tongue in her quim.

Nina was grateful for all the online porn she'd read throughout the years and her practice with Belinda. She used one hand to gently rub Hannah's clit while the other was busy in her own cunt. Her tongue was constantly busy, pushing the other girl closer to her own climax.

Hannah could sense that her Master was about to come, so she slipped his dick from her mouth and started to wank him off. She howled as her Master's seed hit her face, setting off her own orgasm.

The blonde slave licked the other girl's juices up eagerly, not entirely minding the taste. When Hannah was done climaxing, Nina leaned back on her ankles to wait for her Master's next command.

Harry looked down at his woman, "Hannah, go lean against the wall."

The still-transformed girl stood up and walked to the only unadorned wall in the room. She was about two feet from it when she leaned over, pressing first her hands, then her cheek, and finally her chest against the wall. As she sensed her Master approaching her bum, the witch freed enough of her face to speak freely. "Master," she said, "would you please give me a spanking before you shag me?"

The young demon smiled at the girl's pleading tone of voice, "Of course." He decided on a somewhat low number of swats, only ten, and said, "Feel free to scream my dear." With that, he brought his hand down somewhat roughly on her exposed arsecheek.

Hannah felt like her bum was on fire by the time the tenth blow landed on her tender flesh.

The dark-haired man wondered if he might have gone a bit overboard as he viewed Hannah's backside, which was a bright red. He smirked as he noted that his staff was once more at full attention and he stepped so that he is completely behind the witch.

Nina scowled in jealousy as she watched the other slave violently entered. As her Master began to pound away at his newest slave, the blonde thought hard about how to entice his attention back to herself. She licked her lips as she considered one of the few options she had not experimented with but had considered a few times.

As Harry shagged Hannah, he took an extra delight to make sure his hips hit her already bruised flesh hard. The long, hard, and fast strokes soon had Harry right on the edge. With a loud roar, he shot his seed into the willing witch.

Nina rose to her feet and positioned herself for her attempt to get her Master's attention back.

The young demon was breathing slightly fast as he pulled out of his newest slave. From behind him he heard Nina say in a sultry voice, "Oh, Master." He turned around and saw the blonde is bent over, holding the cheeks of her arse apart. She cooed to him, "Would you please shag my bum, Master?"

The messy haired young man walked over to his first slave and stepped in front of her, "Suck me clean first."

The woman unbent as much as she could while keeping her cheeks apart. She willingly opened her oral cavity and took her Master's rod between her lips.

Harry grabbed the back of Nina's head and forced her to take most of his cock into her mouth before pulling out. He did this once more before pulling free of her mouth.

The bent-over blonde licked her lips, once more savoring Hannah's flavor, as her Master stepped around behind her. Remembering what she'd read, Nina tried to force herself to relax, a surprisingly difficult task when Harry pressed the crown of his impressive cock to her arse hole.

The young demon grabbed his slave's hips after properly positioning his staff, and with a low growl, he drove himself all the way into her back door.

The blonde bit her lip to keep in the howl of pain coming from her abused sphincter. Despite the pain, she didn't have to force herself to mewl in pleasure as she served her Master in one of the most intimate ways she can think of.

The messy haired wizard was driving into the woman as hard and as fast as he could. Between the mini-blow job and the novelty of the experience, Harry only lasted a little over two minutes before he was once more roaring out his release. Nina moaned long and low when she felt the hot semen entering her rectum. She loved the feeling of her Master being inside her.

What she didn't love was the sharp pain emanating from her anus. The blonde decided then and there that she needed to tell her Master that he would need to be gentler when buggering. Retightening her sphincter so nothing would leak from her, she quietly hobbled into the nearby bathroom, raiding the medicine cabinet for a pain-relief potion. Deliberately downing a dosage of Dr. D'Lirius's Discomfort Deliverance Dissolvent, she doddered down to the door of her den. Her Master and sister slave were both lying on her bed on their sides, Hannah spooned up against Harry's chest.

If you can't dominate them, join them, she thought, shifting to her goo form and slumping behind Harry. She subtly encompassed his back, sighing wetly. THEN dominate them.

Within minutes, all three were sleeping soundly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Albus Dumbledore sat at his desk in his office, pouring over maps, books, and scrolls of ancient magic. He was looking for anything, anything to get Harry back under his control. But that animal Okami just had to go and mess it up by telling Harry his true intentions.

He was just glad that the barrier he had put around them kept the shoppers from noticing what Harry had shouted, as well as the fact that his connections in the Auror's Office had kept the entire force from bursting into Diagon Alley and tried to put the entire group under arrest.

"Professor Dumbledore!" someone called from his fireplace. The aged wizard looked into the emerald flames and saw the head of Jonathan Abbott.

"Yes, Jonathan?" the headmaster replied, putting up his appearance as a wise old man in the blink of an eye. "What can I do for you?"

"Hannah's disappeared!" the younger man cried. "We went to Diagon Alley yesterday to get her school supplies and she hasn't shown up where we told her to meet us!"

"Hannah? But I saw her just yesterday," Dumbledore said to a look of exasperation from said girl's father.

"Where!? Tell me where, Albus!!!" the man all but screamed.

"She was with Harry Potter. They left Diagon Alley yesterday afternoon."

"Where'd they go!?"

"I would presume to either your house or to his."

"Albus, neither of them are here! Where does Potter live? WHAT HAS HE DONE WITH HER!?!"

"Jonathan, if you will simply Floo here, I will take you to his relatives' house." The man calmed down enough to process the instructions, pulled his head out of the fire, and promptly came whizzing out two seconds later, followed by his wife.

I'll have to find a way to get the boy back under thumb later, Dumbledore thought to himself as he lead both of the Abbotts out of the castle.

The second they were outside the iron gates, Dumbledore told them both where to go and all three disappeared with a loud POP! They rematerialized almost a block down the street from Number Four, Privet Drive and broke into a run. They bolted up the yard, ignoring the few muggles out. Jonathan literally blasted the front door down, much to the displeasure of Vernon.

"FREAKS!!! MORE OF THEM!!!" he bellowed. The three ignored him and dashed up the stairs to Harry's room, which also ended up minus one door.

"They aren't here, Albus!" Jonathan rounded on Dumbledore.

"You're looking for the boy?" Petunia Dursley questioned from the crater of a doorway.

"Petunia, do you know where he is?" Dumbledore asked before the overzealous father could do something regrettable.

"Mrs. Johnson across the street said she saw him with a pair of blondes. Went to the house of those German Nazis that moved in last summer. Number Nine, Poinsettia Drive. South of here."

"Thank you, Petunia," Dumbledore said with an audible sigh. He repaired both of the blasted doors, leading the parents of the "abducted" girl down the street and cursing the anti-apparition wards every step of the way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry awoke the next morning, feeling a gentle coolness engulfing his back and a soft warmth pressed against his front. It was insanely comfortable, and the best position he had woken up in during his entire life.

"Master...," Hannah mumbled in her sleep, snuggling closer to Harry. He was stroking her leg with his foot, using his toes in feather-light strokes against the smooth skin. His tail was submerged in the mass of semi-liquid known as Nina, and his arms were wrapped possessively around the inumimi's ribcage.

Harry's eyes were still closed when an enormous explosion echoed downstairs.

"Who's shooting?" Nina asked sleepily, shifting back into her human form. "Can't be my parents. They're not going to be back 'till Saturday."

"Hannah!" a male from downstairs shouted. The inumimi awoke immediately, bolted upright, and thrashed her head back and forth, trying to find the source of the sound. The man, whoever he was, kept shouting and thundered up the stairs. Hannah stared wide-eyed at the door, finally comprehending what was going on.

"Jonathan!" a female voice shrieked when the door was blasted off of its hinges. "What if she was in there?"

"Master, we may have a problem," Hannah said when she was the two adults in the doorway. "Those are my parents."

Jonathan Abbott was not a patient man. Gryffindor through and through, he was acting before thought, and the thought of seeing his baby girl naked and in bed with a male he didn't approve of led him to thoughtless action.

"Hannah! What are you doing here?" he asked, throwing a glare at Harry, who was still lying on the bed.

"I'm pretty sure she was sleeping," Harry interjected, returning the glare with double the force. "Do you have a problem?"

"Sleeping?" Jonathan repeated. "With who? You!?"

"Yes, she was sleeping with Master and me," Nina added.

"Potter with two girls calling him Master?" Francine Abbott, Hannah's mother, wondered. She was the calmer and more perceptive of the couple and had caught what her husband had failed to.

"'Master'? What is the meaning of this!?" Jonathan demanded.

"I'm so sorry, Master," Nina apologized. "I let it slip."

"Don't worry, Nina. They were going to learn anyway, but I was hoping that it would be a while before this happened."

"Master, what are we going to do?"
Hannah asked.

"Just leave it to me. We'll find a way to let you stay with us," Harry messaged. The three adults were still staring at him, all wanting an explanation.

"Harry, please explain yourself," Dumbledore ordered softly.

"If you wish. Nina and Hannah here are my slaves."

"Bullshit!" Jonathan bellowed with disbelief jack-hammered into his voice.

"You can say so all you want, Sir," Nina interjected. "But that won't change who our Master is."

"Hannah, you're coming with us!" the girl's father ordered, reaching to grab his daughter by the wrist and drag her out. However, his hand didn't even come within a foot of the blonde. Harry-whose reflexes were faster than any human's-had jumped forward, grabbed the older man's arm, twisted it around his back, and forced the adult to the floor while using his tail to trip up the other two.

"Hannah is going nowhere," Harry growled in the older man's ear. "She is going to stay with me, and you are going to let her. Understood?"

"No little kid is going toaaaaAAAAHHHHHH!!!" the older man started to scream when Harry twisted his arm to near breaking point. Half a second later, a sickening CRACK! sounded through the room.

"Understood?" Harry calmly repeated. The man nodded, his face contorted in pain. Harry released him and stood up. "Good. Now, if you two and Dumbledork would kindly leave, we can go downstairs and discuss this civilly."

Dumbledore sported a disappointed expression before spinning around and gliding downstairs. Harry quickly dressed, as did Nina and Hannah, who had a small amount of trouble maneuvering her shirt collar around her collar.

"Let's get this over with," Harry said once the other two were dressed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, Peoples! I must say, thank you for the reviews. Please give credit to Oldwolf for the lemon above. It was his doing. Thank you, Oldwolf! And sorry about the pounds. They'll be gone by Monday, and I did not want them to be there! Curse my computer.

To Spritestar: That's disturbing. No. Sorry, but no.

To Skoell: It's magic, and magic rarely if ever follows logic.

To Knives: He, Mana, Naba, and Rayne are all from a story written by a friend of mine titled /Red Moon/. You'll find out more about them later.

To mathiasblack: Just tryin' to keep you on your toes.

To Dragen: I don't get the first part, but as for the second--maybe.
Sign up to rate and review this story